Add My Email to Newsletter List

mdeddiemdeddie Registered Users, Member 19 Posts
@KalindaKing @kokokokonut

Hi, how do I get my email on the newsletter? I am having so much trouble finding how to do so! 

Comments

• sandraliissandraliis Registered Users, Member 409 Posts
    edited November 2020
    Have you not gotten this on your game or do you have this dress? That's how I signed up.
     iOS 🇪🇪
    20 VIDEOS FOR EVERYBODY
  • simoonsimoon Registered Users, Member 239 Posts
    i want it too but i never got that screen
    uh hi
  • meritedkkhmeritedkkh Registered Users, Member 673 Posts
    I never got that either. 🤷🏽‍♀️ I messaged Kalinda and she said she couldn’t do anything, even though she tried. I really want that outfit and the newsletters though. Maybe I should message eggs. I really don’t feel like it would be that hard to just put it in my game. 
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Sorry, the only way to sign up for emails is through that pop-up in the game!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • mdeddiemdeddie Registered Users, Member 19 Posts
    @KalindaKing
    how do we get the pop up?

• sariesarie Registered Users, Member 833 Posts
    I hope Glu would make another pop up for ppl who couldn't get it at the time. I dont even want the items I just want to be subscribed to the newsletter ahhh
    23yo🦙, 🇨🇿/🇬🇧, Android
  • claudiakkhclaudiakkh Registered Users, Member 183 Posts
    I've got the dress and the bag, but I don't remember signing up for the newsletter and I've never actually received a kkh email so I am much confusion...
    android player from the land down under 
    certified 🤡