🗳️✨SYS - 11/19/20 All That Glitters (Heavy Metal Weekend?) ✨🎶

Comments

• MeauxlalaMeauxlala Registered Users, Member 13 Posts
    Well, this has been an interesting one. 

My scores started off in the 40’s so I figured the voting issues had been fixed. But then from about look 4-10 I was barely hitting 30. I resolved that I had to use the TT I bought like 3 weeks ago if I had any chance of getting the last earnable. So I did. 

I’ve submitted today’s 2 free tickets and now my scores are climbing back up to the 40’s. I’m 1 look away from the dress but I was never going to get it without my TT. But I guess this is what I was saving them for, an earnable I liked but couldn’t reach. 

Everyone in my group appears to be in the same boat. I’m currently 1st, due to the use of the TT. The people below me are serving some looks but as far as scores they’re probably hitting the same as me because I’m only just about to reach the dress and second place is about 100 points behind me. 

I’ve run out of my good items, like the fairy dress TS item which was my best scorer. So I’m trying to stay on theme but I imagine the people in my group are probably steaming because I must look like a basic ticket buying bee-ach with my simple looks sitting in 1st. Oh dear. 
  • KristaLenzKristaLenz Registered Users, Unconfirmed, Member 312 Posts
    edited November 2020
    My scores have been a disaster this weekend, and with 2 free tickets left, I won't even have enough points for the earnable dress and I really liked it and hoped to get it. They have never been this low, I have yet to reach 40 points. This is truly devastating and a game should never make a player feel this way.

Thank you Glu for ruining my weekend. 

edit: If I don't use the two free tickets I will get in the next 12 hours, will they transfer to the next SYS? 
    Android player. 👾
  • KaaylaKaayla Registered Users, Member 82 Posts
    @KristaLenz no hun free tickets that we get each 6 hrs donot transfer to the next sys.. only the tickets bought or else gifted by simon or other in game members can be transfered.. not the free one!  
  • KristaLenzKristaLenz Registered Users, Unconfirmed, Member 312 Posts
    Kaayla said:
    @KristaLenz no hun free tickets that we get each 6 hrs donot transfer to the next sys.. only the tickets bought or else gifted by simon or other in game members can be transfered.. not the free one!  
    I figured as much but still wanted to ask, hoping I can at least save them for another event. Thank you for answering! 
    Android player. 👾
  • patiencebrodypatiencebrody Registered Users, Member 455 Posts
    alice_kkh said:
    Can’t believe I even wasted my time taking these screenshots but this is just CRAZY! 😳 and I thought old TS was bad hahaha

Dude... I'm lost for words 
  • AVINXXAVINXX Registered Users, Member 257 Posts
    For anyone thinking that starting late will help with ts, I started an hour ago. These players already had these points when I was put into the group.
    I play two games: Annie on IOS and Lottie on Android! 
  • RachelLiebeRachelLiebe Registered Users, Member 314 Posts
    Looks 4-8

Is this hair a SYS prize or will I be able to get it for diamonds? It’s stunning 😍
    I’m on IOS, please add me on my new Facebook https://www.facebook.com/christian.kkh
  • SonyaMarcSonyaMarc Registered Users, Member 106 Posts
    ArianaKKH said:
    My almost perfect score 🥰
     I love how simple yet beautiful this look is!
    What bracelet do you have there?
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    Angie7680 said:
    This is the competition I was afraid of .. I’m in 17th place despite having an average of 47
    Lol I had your number 2 person in my group a few times.. all I have to say is good luck.
  • astaasta Registered Users, Member 669 Posts
     i see some of talking about the votes being off, and i really think they are!! this weekday sys a lot of people were getting horrible scores, while some were getting really good scores. i didn’t really think much of it, these were mine: 
    very basic and scoring well, right? i didn’t want to move up so i stopped submitting after getting the earnable, but last minute i decided to submit a basic look to get like 12th or something. so i made this:

and it got 49 votes. there is no way this deserved 49 votes - especially not when great looks were bombing!! i don’t know what it is, but there’s definitely something wrong with the votes. it seems like the amount of votes you’ll be getting is determined at the start of the sys... i can almost always tell from the first two looks if i’ll be able to break 50 that week. but maybe i’m just crazy lol
  • LAdoll24LAdoll24 Registered Users, Member 448 Posts
    This new system is just awful. I unfortunately made it into silver II and my current average is 50 but I am in 23rd place on ts and will only receive a prize of $6000. Top ten is all well over 1000 points each. This is a complete joke and I refuse to spend a penny on this garbage new sys system. The whole thing really makes no sense, especially the grouping. If Glu really wanted to make this fair so more dolls would win more prizes and not a total money grab, why not set a certain score for each ts item instead of 1/30 dolls get a decent prize or 2/30 or even 3/30 dolls receiving only an accessory. Like a total of 650+ gets an accessory, 700+ gets a dress or clothing, and 750+ gets hair or something and the rest should be top 15 get silver box and the rest get a bronze box. Make it worth our time because $6000 is a complete slap in the face to me when other players with much lower scores will receive prizes all because of who they were grouped with. Please fix this mess because I can't take much more of this nonsense.
  • MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    edited November 2020
    Looks 9-12. Can’t remember what position I’m in as I can’t be bothered to look at TS board. I’m only ever bothering with earnables now as TS just isn’t worth the stress when all I’ve been getting since this new version started is kash and energy.

I play on iOS
  • kaydencekkhkaydencekkh Registered Users, Member 1,703 Posts
    I can’t 😂 when I was actually trying vs now, idk if it’s voters or glus algorithm 
    iOS player!
    add me on Facebook: kaydencekhh 
  • annalynnehoockannalynnehoock Registered Users, Member 270 Posts
    With the exception of my first look, all of my looks scored 45+. but I never made it past 9th place, I'm not even gonna get a necklece. I think all the tb that didn't make into silver II are in my group right now. The girl in first place is 988 points, the girl in 4th place been submiting kash/gifted clothes since the beggining, that aren't even on theme. I hate this game

Android Player - 🇧🇷 | english isn't my first language
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    Not scoring super well, but last week I ended in 18th & didn’t rank up and this week my group is... actually kinda chill??? I mean there’s one newbie/npc looking ticket buyer (who’s not currently first, so she might spend more) and lots of genuinely cute & on theme dolls but nobody has gone wild and I’ve been in 2nd most the event... I hope it stays because I really want the dress but this change in system has made me lose all hope, I’m very prepared for all hell to break loose in the last hour of the event or something 😂

platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • EloiseAnnEloiseAnn Registered Users 94 Posts
    My only shot at a TS prize is the necklace thanks to some TB. Already got the eranables so am tanking it to trying to  get 11-13 place.
    And my tank look scored a 38 😂

• princesspreciousprincessprecious Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    Looks 4-8

Is this hair a SYS prize or will I be able to get it for diamonds? It’s stunning 😍
    It was from an event in January this year so it should be available for diamonds after New Years 
  • Kween_of_the_KastleKween_of_the_Kastle Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    Could someone post bronze III prize distributions? I'm not sure if I want to try staying in silver I or level down
  • sandraliissandraliis Registered Users, Member 409 Posts
    @Kween_of_the_Kastle I already posted, it's the first post on page 29. The collage is really messy tho, sorry about that
     iOS 🇪🇪
    20 VIDEOS FOR EVERYBODY
  • HazelllllllkkhHazelllllllkkh Registered Users, Member 196 Posts
    @MarianiPoizen I’m not sure why I realized this only right now but I think we’re in the same group! I’m Hazel by the way

❣️❣️❣️
    iOS player
    Pm to add me on gamecenter
    Started playing March 2020
    ❣️❣️❣️
  • morganngabriellemorganngabrielle Registered Users, Member 307 Posts
    I currently have a free ticket and will get another 2 before SYS ends, but I’m really considering not submitting them to level down because Silver II is brutal.

I was in 12th, which I thought was a good place to be. I wouldn’t level up and would get a silver box. Now more ticket buyers appeared and knocked me to 15th. They are over 100 points ahead of me so there’s no way I can get back up without using several extra tickets. I am so done with this new system. Top 5 in my group all have at least 1200 points  (1st place has 1777) 😩

SYS used to be so fun for me and something I looked forward to doing on the weekends. Please fix this Glu or you will lose yet another player.
  • tabitapmstabitapms Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    Can I save my last 2 tickets to the next week?