🗳️✨SYS - 11/19/20 All That Glitters (Heavy Metal Weekend?) ✨🎶

Comments

• KoakumaKoakuma Registered Users 791 Posts
    tabitapms said:
    Can I save my last 2 tickets to the next week?

Unless you paid for them or they're apology tickets, no, they don't transfer to the next week
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    So people did like my look 🥰 😂 and I got dress ☺️ I’m not submitting my last ticket. 

iOS player 

• letusletus Registered Users, Member 760 Posts
    My 50s (and a fun 49) this event so far! 

The new hair is working really well!
    iOS free player 🇧🇷 ✨
    my doll’s name is leticia 
  • Minne623Minne623 Registered Users 335 Posts
    Haven’t posted in forever but here is latest look for this SYS weekend. This isn’t fun anymore, not gonna lie.
    GC Minne622
  • Minne623Minne623 Registered Users 335 Posts
    And these... currently 26th in Silver II
    GC Minne622
  • QueenRhiaQueenRhia Registered Users, Member 426 Posts
    My looks 9 to 12. I probably won't get the last earnable with the 13th ticket, so I really hope I can get it without leveling up. 

*** platform: android ***
    *** level 45 ***
  • meritedkkhmeritedkkh Registered Users, Member 673 Posts
    If your scores are low and you need a certain amount to reach the earnable dress, I really recommend the new GB hair! 
  • samaaanthaaasamaaanthaaa Registered Users, Member 975 Posts
    So my scores started tanking once Ticket Buyers showed up.... Someone has some explaining to do. This is clearly rigged
  • anilynbrightanilynbright Registered Users, Member 412 Posts
    So people did like my look 🥰 😂 and I got dress ☺️ I’m not submitting my last ticket. 

I'm getting 40,42 votes with on theme looks, what's going on in VB 😂 
    Playing from Feb/2020 on iOS 🍏
    True Kardashian ❤️🇦🇲
    #20VideosForAll
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
     This sys is just a mess 😭
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • m1lk_jpgm1lk_jpg Registered Users, Member 109 Posts
    I'm currently in Silver III and my group is pretty chill. I'm in third place with an average score of around 42pts and I think only first place used extra tickets since she's got around 840pts I believe; other than I'm pretty sure I don't have any ticket buyers. I'm hoping, since I'm probably going to be leveling up, that silver I will be a lot more chill with a new level opening up for the next sys. 
    🖤♡・゚:*✧·゚:* Joséphine*:·゚✧*:·゚✧♡🖤
    [ Jóh-zeh-feen ]
     •••iOS player•••
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    @DoloresWyatt pmed you
    iOS
  • JK97JK97 Registered Users, Member 42 Posts
    Almost the perfect score 😭
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    Got the last earnable with 10 points into my 12th ticket. The sparkle on it is beautiful. I'm going to hold onto my last two tickets until the end. I'm #3, so I probably won't be able to stay in the same level, but I'd rather have a silver box instead of the headpiece and choker since I have two similar ones.

🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • VictorianVictorian Registered Users, Member 1,110 Posts
    @AVINXX I saw this happen to someone on Facebook too. They started yesterday and most of their group already had points. Someone who was also in that group commented and said the group started Friday morning and new dolls kept being added. Just another thing about this new system that is terrible. 
    No, it was always like this. We just didn't see people getting added because we had to wait. I actually like that change now because we are immediately put in a group. 
    20 year old from Turkey & Android Player
    Striking untill they give everyone 20 videos a day
  • violaviola Registered Users, Member 531 Posts
    I currently have a free ticket and will get another 2 before SYS ends, but I’m really considering not submitting them to level down because Silver II is brutal.

I was in 12th, which I thought was a good place to be. I wouldn’t level up and would get a silver box. Now more ticket buyers appeared and knocked me to 15th. They are over 100 points ahead of me so there’s no way I can get back up without using several extra tickets. I am so done with this new system. Top 5 in my group all have at least 1200 points  (1st place has 1777) 😩

SYS used to be so fun for me and something I looked forward to doing on the weekends. Please fix this Glu or you will lose yet another player.
    @morganngabrielle I’m in your identical situation. I submitted 12 looks so I have 2 ticket plus the simon’s ticket.
    Theoretically if they don’t come out other TB I could finish in 2/3 place but I would level up in silver II and I think I will like more the next SYS prizes. Maybe it will be more easy if I stay in silver I or if I can level down and reach Bronze III. 
    I don’t know what to do. In addition in my country the event finish at 3 a.m. so I can’t wait the last minutes to see if it’s worth to submit my two last tickets.
  • lululalulula Registered Users, Member 808 Posts
    I’m always scared to hit 60 now because the look after ALWAYS flops?? I know Look 13 isn’t as good as the others, but it can’t be a coincidence that this happens each time and I’ve seen other dolls experience the same 🙄🙄

Platform: iOS
  • samanthakkhsamanthakkh Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    @AliBryant aw we look great! thank you for including me ☺️  and i love the clutch you paired with the dress it goes perfectly! 😍
  • LisylisLisylis Registered Users 931 Posts
    I honestly feel like the NYE dress is getting lower scores because its used so often and its so many people's default option for a gowns SYS
  • Pacha21Pacha21 Registered Users, Member 193 Posts

I’m so happy, as I almost never make it to the last earnable and the dress is beautiful 😍
  • samanthakkhsamanthakkh Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    edited November 2020
    i’m trying to decide if i should stay in silver II or if i should try and move back down to silver I? i literally cant see any difference or pros/cons for either soo i’m stuck. 😩 the competitor in me wants to continue moving up levels but i know it would just be a waste and i’d like to at least have a chance to get next weeks ts prizes🥺
  • serahyyyserahyyy Registered Users, Member 436 Posts
    Last 8 looks, I did really good!

IOS Player | A+++
    FB: Serah KKH   (https://www.facebook.com/sarah.kkh.378)
  • melisaasprillamelisaasprilla Registered Users, Member 191 Posts
    @samanthakkhIf you go down to silver l, you may have 2-3 moderate ticket buyers.  If you stay at your level it could happen the same, although I must admit that it is not as crazy as being in the new unlocked levels. So in my opinion after you don't go up to silver lll, you will be a little calmer. 😉
  • MeauxlalaMeauxlala Registered Users, Member 13 Posts
    edited November 2020
    And now the true TB emerges. 
    This girl showed up a couple hours ago and has knocked me out of 1st. She wasn't even in the top 10 the whole weekend! To say I'm spitting is an understatement and I kinda want to try and take it back. 
    I really like the peacock dress. If the top 5 got it like the old SYS I wouldn't care but I actually kinda want it.