🗳️✨SYS - 11/19/20 All That Glitters (Heavy Metal Weekend?) ✨🎶

Comments

• m1lk_jpgm1lk_jpg Registered Users, Member 109 Posts
    Alright so I need advice. I have one free ticket left (that should be showing up in a few mins) and with it I'll get the earnable dress. I'm in third place and there is absolutely no chance I surpass the top 2, but I may have a chance of staying in the top 4 if no one behind me submits extra tickets and I get a decent score (we're just a few points apart). I really want the headdress thing because I've never had something similar. I'm thinking of submitting my last ticket a little before the end of the sys so that hopefully other dolls don't see me as a threat and don't submit extra tickets but I'm worried my scores will take a dive then since so far, that's usually how it goes for me when I submit my ticket last minute.
    Should I
    agree: submit my last ticket as soon as I get it and get the dress right away&hope for the best on my TS board
    like: wait almost 'til the end of the sys in about 5 hours 
    🖤♡・゚:*✧·゚:* Joséphine*:·゚✧*:·゚✧♡🖤
    [ Jóh-zeh-feen ]
     •••iOS player•••
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    edited November 2020
    Lol nvm 
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    @mikaylachimo Kalinda literally just called and gifted us the envelope :P
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • m1lk_jpgm1lk_jpg Registered Users, Member 109 Posts
    So now we gotta watch for unreleased items on iOS too huh
    I just got the envelope a few mins ago so if that screenshot is from just now, then maybe she got it then too?
    🖤♡・゚:*✧·゚:* Joséphine*:·゚✧*:·゚✧♡🖤
    [ Jóh-zeh-feen ]
     •••iOS player•••
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    edited November 2020
    @LovelyEmma @m1lk_jpg lol whoops, my bad. It was in the voting booth so quick 😅

Thanks Kalinda! 
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • TessakkhTessakkh Registered Users, Member 244 Posts
    This is so wrong. Some of you dolls already said the same thing. My last scores where: 51-54-55-53-58 and then the 60!! Just submitted another look and it got a 32??? Like what? It was almost the exact same look as the one I got a 60 on. 
  • lululalulula Registered Users, Member 808 Posts
    Tessakkh said:
    This is so wrong. Some of you dolls already said the same thing. My last scores where: 51-54-55-53-58 and then the 60!! Just submitted another look and it got a 32??? Like what? It was almost the exact same look as the one I got a 60 on. 
    Glu seriously needs to explain themselves because this CANT be a coincidence!!
    Platform: iOS
  • barbaraKKHbarbaraKKH Registered Users, Member 66 Posts
    My SYS scores used to score slow at first and then pick up throughout the weekend but now, my scores are low at first and continue to get lower. Some of my looks are same which makes it so confusing and annoying. I’m also feeling very conflicted whether or not I should try and stay in the same style level because leveling down has made it slightly better🥴
  • daniekkhdaniekkh Registered Users, Member 329 Posts
    I won't reach the last earnable and it sucks bc I see how you all are styling the dress and I want it so bad smh still, this made my day 😂 I had just watched a double reward video so yay!

iOS daily player since April 2020
    English is not my first language 🇵🇪
  • Pacha21Pacha21 Registered Users, Member 193 Posts
    edited November 2020

I can’t... The doll at 3th place en myself (2nd) have been battling for the 1st place this whole SYS weekend. I closed my game, opened it again about 30 minutes later and this doll (which I haven’t seen in top 5 this weekend) apparently bought a sh*tload of tickets and is in 1st place now.
    This is so frustrating! It wouldn’t bother me if the doll that’s in 3rd place now would win. But this is just not fair! I have one free ticket left, so I’m not able to catch up anymore and I refuse to spend any money. Ugh 😫
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    So people did like my look 🥰 😂 and I got dress ☺️ I’m not submitting my last ticket. 

I'm getting 40,42 votes with on theme looks, what's going on in VB 😂 
    Yes! It’s super weird! Most of my looks got less votes than this look 😂
    iOS player 

• HeyEllaHeyElla Registered Users, Member 95 Posts
    Scored really good this SYS, my average score is 53 and still I'm in 17th place.. this is seriously a joke.. 😤 Something has to change asap!

• OhemilieOhemilie Registered Users 941 Posts
    God I just hate it so much. I can’t see any benefits to the new system at all. It takes so much time and effort to maybe win kash or a throwback box of energy? spend £10 and maybe get a necklace? where’s the fun? 
    It’s just so depressing, I’m opening the game less and less. Kalinda I know you said something vague about maybe changing it but any update on that? This week is make or break for me tbh, if the Black Friday event sucks I’m out. That’s literally all I’m waiting on now because I hate this sys and no amount of added storylines can make up for how rubbish it is 
    iOS player 
    level 69
  • LibbyLibby Registered Users, Member 412 Posts
    I need 3 votes to get the last earnable and I don’t want to level up. So, I submitted this look which is not on the theme hoping not to get too many votes. Let’s see how many votes it’ll get. 

• JaelynJaxJaelynJax Registered Users 624 Posts
    I need to drop 10 spots down to go down a level...it might happen...fingers crossed. If not I will remain in the same level 
    Daily iOS Player: Level 55
    🌻NubianQueen🌻
    Platform: iOS
    Send Message for Add
  • RachelLiebeRachelLiebe Registered Users, Member 314 Posts
    Looks 4-8

Is this hair a SYS prize or will I be able to get it for diamonds? It’s stunning 😍
    It was from an event in January this year so it should be available for diamonds after New Years 
    @princessprecious thank you! Your looks are beautiful btw 🥰
    I’m on IOS, please add me on my new Facebook https://www.facebook.com/christian.kkh
  • samanthakkhsamanthakkh Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    thallisa said:

I got my earnable dress and I’m comfortably sitting at #20 so I’m d o n e with this disastrous event. I’m super excited about going to bed earlier today - SYS ends at 3am for me and let me tell you, since TS was introduced back in 2018 I stayed up every single week, that’s how invested I was. Even when I had to wake up at 6am on Monday, I just had to make sure I was staying in top 5/winning the prize I wanted and I was ready to sacrifice my sleep. Not anymore 👋🏻
    honestly i feel happy for you! i bet you feel so freed. what style level are you in? 
  • princesspreciousprincessprecious Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    Looks 4-8

Is this hair a SYS prize or will I be able to get it for diamonds? It’s stunning 😍
    It was from an event in January this year so it should be available for diamonds after New Years 
    @princessprecious thank you! Your looks are beautiful btw 🥰
    Thanks doll, I wish they hadn't scored so well though. I've only submitted 8 looks, managed to get the last earnable (yay) but I'm in 8th place! I'm hoping someone wants that basic necklace so I can go down a place or 2 and get a box 
    @samanthakkhIf you go down to silver l, you may have 2-3 moderate ticket buyers.  If you stay at your level it could happen the same, although I must admit that it is not as crazy as being in the new unlocked levels. So in my opinion after you don't go up to silver lll, you will be a little calmer. 😉
    @melisaasprilla thanks so much for your input! i think im just gonna let the chips fall where they may and not submit anymore looks. fingers crossed we get chill groups.... tomorrow 🤢 i was gonna say next week but i realized it starts tomorrow 😭 anyways, good luck! 
    edited November 2020
    @princessprecious i’m pretty sure it’s impossible to get the last earnable with 8 looks 🙂 10 i think is the absolute minimum
    also, sorry for hogging the thread lol but am i crazy or did this change? i swear it was only 15 kstars before 

• robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    edited November 2020
    iOS player 

• thallisathallisa Registered Users 1,384 Posts
    @samanthakkh thank you! 💛☺️ It feels great knowing that I don’t have to be forced to check this game anymore. Unfortunately I’m silver II, I miscalculated everything during weekday SYS and I submitted all of my looks which resulted in leveling up 🥴 I was aiming for staying on the same level and getting TS box but oh well, lesson learned 🤡