🗳️✨SYS - 11/19/20 All That Glitters (Heavy Metal Weekend?) ✨🎶

Comments

• samanthakkhsamanthakkh Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    @thallisa same! and it’s so bittersweet. i tried getting a ts box last event too, but i ended up passing them and getting the dang bracelet. ☹️ i just hate that i love styling outfits so even though i don’t wanna be a part of the sh*t show i still want to create looks 😭 anywho, i hope you get a calm group since you’re leveling down maybe i’ll even see you in silver I ☺️
  • princesspreciousprincessprecious Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    @princessprecious i’m pretty sure it’s impossible to get the last earnable with 8 looks 🙂 10 i think is the absolute minimum
    Sorry I was half asleep, I put 8 because I'm 8th, I've posted 11 looks 
  • ashleymeddsashleymedds Registered Users, Member 796 Posts

not sure if anyone has said this yet but the jewelry from last SYS’s TS prizes pairs absolutely perfectly with the earnables🤩 I love the earnable dress, the glitter animations are so pretty✨
    ios doll since 2014, took a break & started again in October 2019 🤠💕
    ✨add me on fb: https://www.facebook.com/ashley.medds ✨
    ↪︎ send me a PM so I can add you back faster!
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    edited November 2020
    For me to get the earnable dress I'd have to use an extra ticket and get at least close to a perfect score, so forget it.  :/
    Platform: Android

• racheltheestallionracheltheestallion Registered Users, Member 81 Posts
    i usually love the christmas update but if it’s coupled with this awful SYS I’m gonna be sad. I’m sure they won’t change it by then though. I just want to enjoy this game again. I started playing kkh the same day it came out in 2014 and i’ve played on and off since then. I’ve never been so disappointed 
  • KoakumaKoakuma Registered Users 791 Posts

I'm done
    I'm currently 1st in bronze 3 but that probably won't last
    I have an unused triple threat, I'm tempted to use it since I don't want to end up with only a stinking choker, but I'm not confident the other players won't go berserk buying at the last minute 🤔
  • ViennaKKHViennaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,388 Posts
    Look 1 - 14

Unfortunately last 5 looks tanked...

• melisaasprillamelisaasprilla Registered Users, Member 191 Posts
    Game over.

• robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    So done with this event 😂
    Same. But I have seen looks like this while voting for a couple rounds now and I voted for some looks like this 🙈😂 maybe they where done with this sys too 😄

iOS player 

• EloiseAnnEloiseAnn Registered Users 94 Posts
    Officially secured a sub top 10 with this beauty😂

• Kween_of_the_KastleKween_of_the_Kastle Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    Glu, you know the system stinks when I yelped for joy at seeing I squeaked away from leveling up 

• yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,647 Posts
    Had to use an extra ticket to get the dress, so unfortunately I will probably level up, but this dress was soooo worth it! I’m in love 😍
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • MeauxlalaMeauxlala Registered Users, Member 13 Posts
    I overtook my ticket buyer and she responded by submitting multiple off theme, single colour looks all at once to spam the voting booth and propel herself past me by about 200 points. 

I’m fuming. Absolutely fuming. I take pleasure in the fact that she’s probably spent money on those tickets to overtake me by so much but I’m so damn p-ed off at her doing this. My group was so chill, I used my TT to get the last earnable I admit but everyone was cool and I imagine maybe others did the same because they were about in line with me the whole way. 

But this cow just ruined it. If the girls behind me in 2nd or 3rd had taken 1st from me I probably wouldn’t mind. I really want the dress but I’d have conceded because we were all so calm in the group. But this girl was nowhere all weekend. I’m sick of this. There should be a limit on how many extra tickets you can use. 

It’s not fun. It’d made me really angry that she’s gone and done that. 
  • ashleyyashleyy Registered Users, Member 1,425 Posts
    I really like the earnables 💖

• sivonasivonasivonasivona Registered Users, Member 122 Posts

What a spectacle
     I’ve had enough😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃

• karinabkarinab Registered Users, Member 134 Posts
    AmyMimi said:
    The only positives here are the earnables 😍

@AmyMimi How did you edit this photo? 😍
    Android Player
    April 2020 - Current
    ~PY 
  • esmeraldaaesmeraldaa Registered Users, Member 97 Posts

So I submitted a casual look ... and all I can say is how did it out score all my gown looks 😐😑
  • astaasta Registered Users, Member 669 Posts
    edited November 2020

lol this is absolute insanity(): 
    - even if first place got a perfect 60 on every single look, they’d have to submit 28 tickets... there is nothing fun about this at all
  • lululalulula Registered Users, Member 808 Posts
    I .... 

Platform: iOS
  • SonyaMarcSonyaMarc Registered Users, Member 106 Posts
    Please, just give me my dress I spent 15 leftover extra tickets on, and let me take a day off this game. Honestly, I’ve never been so exhausted, frustrated and downright unhappy with a game, and I used to raid in World of Warcraft.

Meauxlala said:
    I overtook my ticket buyer and she responded by submitting multiple off theme, single colour looks all at once to spam the voting booth and propel herself past me by about 200 points. 

I’m fuming. Absolutely fuming. I take pleasure in the fact that she’s probably spent money on those tickets to overtake me by so much but I’m so damn p-ed off at her doing this. My group was so chill, I used my TT to get the last earnable I admit but everyone was cool and I imagine maybe others did the same because they were about in line with me the whole way. 

But this cow just ruined it. If the girls behind me in 2nd or 3rd had taken 1st from me I probably wouldn’t mind. I really want the dress but I’d have conceded because we were all so calm in the group. But this girl was nowhere all weekend. I’m sick of this. There should be a limit on how many extra tickets you can use. 

wait so you overtook your TB by buying tickets yourself?? And you're upset that they bought more tickets to overtake you? I'm so confused by this - you both are TBs, girl. 
  • clarizzoclarizzo Registered Users, Member 732 Posts
    lulula said:
    Meauxlala said:

wait so you overtook your TB by buying tickets yourself?? And you're upset that they bought more tickets to overtake you? I'm so confused by this - you both are TBs, girl. 
    i think she's upset because the TB wasn't even near top 5/10 but overtook her (and another doll who OP was competing fairly with for 1st place) hours before the event was over. so OP just retaliated but now the original TB is spamming off theme looks just to keep 1st. 
    ✨iOS doll since March 2020 ✨
    💓add me on Facebook: Clarissa Clair 
    clarizzo said:
    lulula said:
    Meauxlala said:

i think she's upset because the TB wasn't even near top 5/10 but overtook her (and another doll who OP was competing fairly with for 1st place) hours before the event was over. so OP just retaliated but now the original TB is spamming off theme looks just to keep 1st. 
    Depends what you mean by "competing fairly" - whether you're submitting 3 extra tickets from TT while in 2nd place or submitting 8 extra tickets while in 5th place, why would one be fair and the other not? I don't think either are fair tbh but it just seems hypocritical
  • KatiaKKHKatiaKKH Registered Users, Member 165 Posts
    Lol I’m screaming 🤡🤡🤡 I've never seen so many votes in one TS
    And wow, this is my first time in 20th place, even in my first SYS I wasn't that low...........

• BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    When is the next update? I'm just wondering cause we all get a few days break from this daily sys. 😩 
    I'm glad this one is almost over cause I am exhausted. I hate that I stay up so much later for this game. I can actually go to bed early tonight. 
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • Brandy1982Brandy1982 Registered Users, Member 115 Posts
    edited November 2020
    With this new SYS and the low quality prizes, instead of wanting to place in the top 3 like I used to, all I want is 11th, so I can stay at the same level and get a silver SYS throwback box. It’s challenging, but a least I no longer need to buy the Triple Threat! Your loss, GLU!