• AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    @karinab I used two apps: Collageable and Remini 😊👍
    iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • kkhashleykkhashley Registered Users, Member 36 Posts

Ahh of course I didn’t get at least 40 Votes 
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    @Brandy1982 I'm the same way! I use to love placing in the top 3. Right now I'm 4th and I'm hoping a few people submit tickets so I can squeeze down to 8th or 9th. A silver box would be much better than a headpiece I won't use and a choker.
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • lululalulula Registered Users, Member 808 Posts
    KatiaKKH said:
    Lol I’m screaming 🤡🤡🤡 I've never seen so many votes in one TS
    And wow, this is my first time in 20th place, even in my first SYS I wasn't that low...........

Imagine buying that many tickets JUST for a choker... can't relate
    Platform: iOS
  • m1lk_jpgm1lk_jpg Registered Users, Member 109 Posts
    edited November 2020

okay so... I'm very conflicted. I've been checking out my TS for the past couple of hours and 8th and 9th place haven't moved at all. idk if they plan on submitting tickets towards the end or if they're just going to try to stay there. the first three spots are completely unattainable for me so I could shoot for fourth and hope to get the headpiece but I'd need my next score to be 45 and my average is 42 😅 I'm going to just submit my last look rn to get the last earnable and hope that I either make it to 4th or get bumped down to 8th-9th to get a silver box. only getting that choker would be extremely disappointing tbh.
    🖤♡・゚:*✧·゚:* Joséphine*:·゚✧*:·゚✧♡🖤
    [ Jóh-zeh-feen ]
     •••iOS player•••
  • pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    m1lk_jpg said:

okay so... I'm very conflicted. I've been checking out my TS for the past couple of hours and 8th and 9th place haven't moved at all. idk if they plan on submitting tickets towards the end or if they're just going to try to stay there. the first three spots are completely unattainable for me so I could shoot for fourth and hope to get the headpiece but I'd need my next score to be 45 and my average is 42 😅 I'm going to just submit my last look rn and hope that I either make it to 4th or get bumped down to 8th-9th to get a silver box. only getting that choker would be extremely disappointing tbh.
    Your in a group with Lily Collins😱
  • KingReyy7KingReyy7 Registered Users, Member 220 Posts

This whole sys was depressing. I didnt even do that badly. Im 23rd with 619 points. Im not gonna even bother submit my last ticket. 
  • darthdarthdddarthdarthdd Registered Users, Member 47 Posts
    I feel like I'm always struggling to get the last earnable for SYS events. What's the bare minimum votes you have to get on each look / what's the latest time to start the SYS event to make sure I get the last earnable? 
  • kkhpeytonkkhpeyton Registered Users, Member 305 Posts
    I got the last earnable on my 13th look so I’m not going to submit the last one in hopes I can go down to 9 and get a silver box, I already went from 5th to 8th lol just one more!
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    @darthdarthdd the lowest to get all earnables is a 41 average if you start within 6 hours and get all 14 looks. If you score higher than that you can finish in like 11-13 looks meaning you can start 6-18 hours late respectively 
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • MariahkateMariahkate Registered Users, Member 77 Posts
    Never thought I would say this.. I’m currently in 8th but I’m praying someone passes me so I can be in 9th to get a silver TB box. This new sys is stupid! 
  • meritedkkhmeritedkkh Registered Users, Member 673 Posts
    edited November 2020
    When I want tb’s to appear so I can stay in Bronze III they’re no where to be found??? 
    Edit: there are only 3 TBs and I’m in 8th. Please just two more. I’m going to get a silver TB box but I really don’t want to go up to Silver I again. 😭
  • pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts

An interesting name in my group...

They didn’t let her win lol

It’s them again lmao
  • oopsididitagainoopsididitagain Registered Users, Member 1,158 Posts
    Well I finished with an average of 49. I’m currently in 7th, but I’d like to drop down & get a silver box honestly. I feel like that’s a better prize than just this choker. It’s lame that boxes are only for middle ranks. They don’t only give the hair to 1st and only give the outfit to 2nd, so they should really give boxes to everyone above a certain rank instead of just 9-whatever (in my opinion)
  • Eyyeth_Eyyeth_ Registered Users, Member 504 Posts
    I wasn’t planning on submitting my 14th free ticket because I’d much rather have a silver box than a headpiece and a chocker, but I fell to 12th so I tried creating a look that I thought would tank

I therefore conclude that the voting system is rigged. Now I’m exactly where I didn’t want to be😫
    I know it’s pretty on-theme, but I’ve seen dolls submit looks far better that didn’t even score 40.
    Free player since Jan 2020
    ✨On iOS!✨
    Let's be friends! Once I make a FB page for my doll
    If you're seeing this, keep safe, and stay healthy and hydrated!
    ‼️ 20 Daily videos for ALL ‼️
    ‼️ Increase diamond earnable in SYS ‼️
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I'm glad this is over. It was awful and getting better scores shouldn't have been that difficult. My scores only picked up once it was too late to be enough to get to the last earnable, even if I used an extra ticket. 
    Platform: Android

• ali015ali015 Registered Users, Member 76 Posts
    Put together a random look to try to get in 11th for the silver box and stay in silver I:And they really gave me 40 points for it which is more than my first 2 looks 😭 I’m begging for someone to please bump me down what is this 
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    ****, I needed to submit my last look for the earnable which of course finally gets me over 50 pts and I finish 8thish so I get a choker I already have AND have to level up

Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    The annoying thing is I'm definitely going to level down now but if I do well during the week, I'm back in the nightmare that silver I was. 
    Platform: Android

• m1lk_jpgm1lk_jpg Registered Users, Member 109 Posts
    I think it's VERY telling that in my group, no one tried to move up. I'm very sure at least 4 or 5 dolls below me didn't submit their last ticket (I was checking my TS since I got my last ticket to figure out how much I'd need to come in 4th). that probably means they either stopped caring about this sys, they wanted to stay where they were (8th and 9th place especially since they both got silver boxes), or they wanted to be bumped down because the choker was definitely not worth leveling up. It's a shame the prize distribution (and the prizes themselves) have become so unappealing that anyone other than excessive TBs don't care enough to finish the sys.
    🖤♡・゚:*✧·゚:* Joséphine*:·゚✧*:·゚✧♡🖤
    [ Jóh-zeh-feen ]
     •••iOS player•••
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    My looks 1-14! Honestly LOLing at the fact that some of these are 35, when dolls were submitting whatever in hopes of leveling down and got 40+ 💀 I think Glu is just trolling us at this point.

Also, the GB ponytail didn't help the situation that much. All in all, ended up 4th!

• meritedkkhmeritedkkh Registered Users, Member 673 Posts
    Lol going back to silver I and got dye. 
  • Emma_KKH_xoEmma_KKH_xo Registered Users, Member 70 Posts
    I got the last earnable with my 13th look and actually scored pretty well on most of my looks. I was in silver I and even held first for a while! I waited to submit my last look, hoping to fall to a silver box and stay at the same style level. glad I waited because surprise surprise the top 5 suddenly became dolls that weren’t in the top 10 all weekend. happy with my new hair and to stay in silver I 🥰