🎆🦃v11.5 Update - Thanksgiving & Black Friday Is Almost Here🍽️🛍️

Comments

• pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    I don’t know why it isn’t letting me download at the moment, I’ll wait on that but maybe it might be a little update to fix in game issues maybe @KalindaKing could tell us what this is?
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    Oh I think its the bug fixes update Kalinda posted about early this week
    iOS
  • mdeddiemdeddie Registered Users, Member 19 Posts
    @KalindaKing @kokokokonut
    how do I get added to the email/newsletter list?
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    You can sign up for emails in your game if you haven't yet! It would be one of the promo windows. If you already updated your game to 11.5.1 then you probably weren't on the list to receive this one.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    @KalindaKing Is it for every platform? Because I checked the amazon app store and there wasn't an option to update.
    Platform: Android

• kiraraquelkiraraquel Registered Users, Member 230 Posts
    I guess they finally did something about the daily box videos. Today was the first time I was able to watch a video to open a second box in two months. 
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    @kiraraquel same!
    iOS
  • PixiDustPixiDust Registered Users, Member 735 Posts
    MAYA_KKH said:

@KalindaKing Is it possible to tell the team to fix the sparkle glitch on the next updates?? There's a weird halo that appears when you use it dyed that wasn't there before. The sparkle is one of the most useful handhelds on SYS and I cant use it that much anymore because of this glitch 😭😭😭

i don’t think the weird halo effect shows up in the voting booth so you can still use it ! i’ve been using it this event and whenever i look through my submitted looks it doesn’t have the halo & it doesn’t show up in ts either so i think it’s just a kloset glitch 
    iOS player 💞✨🧚🏻‍♀️
    on a spending strike until everyone gets 20 videos ! 🍄🍃
  • MAYA_KKHMAYA_KKH Registered Users, Member 105 Posts
    @PixiDust Ohh I didn't know that, thank you! 🥰🥰

✊🏽✊🏾✊🏿 Black Lives Still Matter ✊🏿✊🏾✊🏽 No Justice No Peace ✊🏿✊🏾✊🏽

• brenhinbrenhin Registered Users, Member 430 Posts
    I think for BF most of my k-stars will be going towards face related items- they’re the best items to get imo and I’m not sure the items that cost like 160 k stars are worth it. 
    knowing me tho I’ll probably find something I’m obsessed with and I’ll end up wasting that many k-stars 😂.
    🏳️‍🌈daily IOS player🏳️‍🌈
    🌈discord/insta/forum🌈

• mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    All I ask for this Black Friday is wwib items being in the sale 😭 there were a bunch included in last year’s Kimiversary throwback sale but not last year’s Black Friday or this year’s Kimiversary, I only bought one coat but I would’ve bought them all if I knew I’d never see them again.... 
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,113 Posts
    Stefani_H said:
    HEY GUYS!! Alright so since Black Friday is next week.. what are some good things to buy that is worth kstars?? Like dresses, hairs, shoes, accessories etc
    Someone told me this dress will be good to purchase. Definitely give your doll that BF face lift (contour & highlight) if you don’t have already. Also handhelds! I am also curious to see what others say too (:

Edit: what if we made a thread for our before & after BF doll glow ups??
    I agree, we should definitely make a thread where we'll post the before and after BF!

There is already a hardly used thread with this glow up title, it’s very recent so we can use that one. ;)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • lunaaalunaaa Registered Users, Member 175 Posts
    edited November 2020
    PixiDust said:
    MAYA_KKH said:

@KalindaKing Is it possible to tell the team to fix the sparkle glitch on the next updates?? There's a weird halo that appears when you use it dyed that wasn't there before. The sparkle is one of the most useful handhelds on SYS and I cant use it that much anymore because of this glitch 😭😭😭

i don’t think the weird halo effect shows up in the voting booth so you can still use it ! i’ve been using it this event and whenever i look through my submitted looks it doesn’t have the halo & it doesn’t show up in ts either so i think it’s just a kloset glitch 
    I don't know if that's the case on IOS but im on android, I read this comment and went straight to the voting booth to see it for myself but the weird halo was still there😔 I hope they fix it soon because it was sooo pretty before the glitch! @KalindaKing

Edit: also wanted to say how pretty this doll is lol
    Android player from Turkey

on strike until EVERYONE GETS 20 DAILY VIDEOS
  • PixiDustPixiDust Registered Users, Member 735 Posts
    lunaaa said:
    PixiDust said:
    MAYA_KKH said:

I don't know if that's the case on IOS but im on android, I read this comment and went straight to the voting booth to see it for myself but the weird halo was still there😔 I hope they fix it soon because it was sooo pretty before the glitch! @KalindaKing

Edit: also wanted to say how pretty this doll is lol
    hopefully they fix it soon, it’s annoying that it’s been going for over a month and it still hasn’t been fixed 🙁
    iOS player 💞✨🧚🏻‍♀️
    on a spending strike until everyone gets 20 videos ! 🍄🍃
  • lalanalalana Registered Users, Member 312 Posts

Took a screenshot of this because I thought I was about to be rewarded with some K Stars after a disastrous new SYS rollout, and I wanted to be able to come onto the forum with my screenshot to say thank you!

But I got nothing. What was the point of this? Lol would have been a great time to give a small gift!
  • lululalulula Registered Users, Member 808 Posts
    edited November 2020
    Idk if this has been addressed or not but I opened my daily gift box and had the option to watch a video to open another! This is the first time it's happened in ages so I quickly exited out (im used to the option of paying 10 KStars) and didn't take a screenshot. Is this old news or did they just fix this recently?
    Platform: iOS
  • samantha143samantha143 Registered Users, Member 555 Posts
    lalana said:

Took a screenshot of this because I thought I was about to be rewarded with some K Stars after a disastrous new SYS rollout, and I wanted to be able to come onto the forum with my screenshot to say thank you!

But I got nothing. What was the point of this? Lol would have been a great time to give a small gift!
    I didn’t get this call, did it say anything else? Really would’ve been a good time for a little gift 
    It’s a beautiful day to save lives 💞
  • meritedkkhmeritedkkh Registered Users, Member 673 Posts
    I updated to 5.1. Does that mean I’ll miss out on stuff that people who didn’t get or does that mean its already been added to my game. 
  • lalanalalana Registered Users, Member 312 Posts
    @samantha143 I don't remember Simon's first bit of text but it was something along the lines of "Hey, how have you been doing?" And I only had one response option that was positive. I guess it could be related to one of my storylines but it totally seemed out of the blue so I figured it was related to the SYS mess!
  • DoloresWyattDoloresWyatt Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    Does anyone know when the black Friday sale starts? Is it the same time as the weekend event? 
    Android player, looking for in game friends. FB Dolores Wyatt 
  • nataIiekkhnataIiekkh Registered Users, Member 166 Posts
    Does anyone know when the black Friday sale starts? Is it the same time as the weekend event? 
    This thursday along with the VIP! Kalinda said it in this weekend's event i think
    Platform: Facebook
    My username is nataiiekkh because i'm dumb enough to not search another way to call myself natalie 

• thatgalbiathatgalbia Registered Users, Member 456 Posts
    I don’t have that free video option. I didn’t get the Simon call either. ):
  • JulietaluciaJulietalucia Registered Users, Member 380 Posts
    I’m still waiting for this update’s diamond gig lol
  • dahliababydahliababy Registered Users, Member 206 Posts
    Didnt get the Simon call 🤷‍♀️ 
  • NandiniSinghNandiniSingh Registered Users, Member 67 Posts
    I am pretty sure glu will continue their partial treatment of paying players by continue to deduct 10 videos.... I am not buying any starpacks during BF if that is the case
    On strike till everyone gets 20 videos
  • pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    abasili93 said:

I would like to have your opinion, dolls... I was planning to buy this eyes or the Mario contour face when the kstars contour was released and I had It during a VIP weekend... Now I'm confused if buying either these eyes or the contour.
    Is it worth the money?

Agree - buy the Mario eyes
    Like - buy the Mario contour
    Awesome - don't buy anything
    I would buy it........ if only they fixed the horrible eye glitch. So save your money on this one.