🗳️✨SYS - 11/19/20 All That Glitters (Heavy Metal Weekend?) ✨🎶

Comments

• HannahKKHHannahKKH Registered Users, Member 946 Posts

I placed 11th with a score of 628. I’m glad I picked kstars and not dye but getting 20 is a joke when there was an option for 60 in my palette 😤
    The person in 1st appeared out of nowhere tonight and pretty much the rest of top 5 were ticket buyers. My top 10 was full of people with scores from 629 and then 978 as you can see. I was in 2nd at some point yesterday, can you believe 😳
    Hannah 🇬🇧
    Violet is my doll. iOS player ✨
    👻💀🎃🦇🕸🕷⚰️🔮🖤
    PM me for FB add info! Let’s be friends 👯‍♀️
  • kate_parkerkate_parker Registered Users, Member 148 Posts
    got 9th. Already preparing myself to cry at silver II.
  • MissCristinaMissCristina Registered Users, Member 432 Posts
    I sold my soul to get this hair. 

• samanthakkhsamanthakkh Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    i think my ts group takes the cake on this one. top 5 all have scores of 2000+, first place having 3000+. imagine being 2-6 with over 1000+ for an ACCESSORY?????? where is the logic?? i am disgusted. and soo glad i ended up in 25th place to move down i cant deal with this bs again.  

• TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts
    edited November 2020

Feeling my showgirl fantasy. But also realised that most of my group probably skip their last ticket to stay at Bronze III. 

Also with @mikaylachimo and @IzzaBee cha chaing our way in Vegas. 

IOS Player 
  • pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts

I love how this dress looks, I got 1st place to
  • JaelynJaxJaelynJax Registered Users 624 Posts

I’m curious how many tickets did it take for you to get the hair. 
    Daily iOS Player: Level 55
    🌻NubianQueen🌻
    Platform: iOS
    Send Message for Add
  • ashleydianemashleydianem Registered Users, Member 1,357 Posts
    edited November 2020
    Well this is a first... 😳 Hopefully I have a better chance of winning the green dress in the next event.
  • putanaputana Registered Users, Member 177 Posts
    This weekend was a truly war
    Other 11 buyers in my group
    The last minutes were crazy 
    But if i spend a ticket extra that means i will go all the way 
    I won’t spend any money in the next weeks cause i used to have fun but now this is just ridiculous

• karinabkarinab Registered Users, Member 134 Posts

I proposely picked this outfit to submit, so I can have 11th place, for 2 reasons:
    1. The silver box
    2. To NOT level up, since the TB's are going to level up now lol
    I finally picked something I like, make a wish guys lol 🤣😍
    Android Player
    April 2020 - Current
    ~PY 
  • ashleymeddsashleymedds Registered Users, Member 796 Posts

i am so annoyed lol. at 13 tickets I was in 4th so I decided to submit my last ticket to try and get the dress since I was only 45 points away. i moved up to 2nd and then much to my disappointment 3 or 4 TBs emerged out of NOWHERE so I got bumped down to 7th. i’m not even upset that I didn’t get the dress i’m upset that I submitted my 14th look!!! I would’ve rather stayed in Silver I and possibly gotten a TS box instead of moving up and getting a stupid choker 🙄
    ios doll since 2014, took a break & started again in October 2019 🤠💕
    ✨add me on fb: https://www.facebook.com/ashley.medds ✨
    ↪︎ send me a PM so I can add you back faster!
  • KoakumaKoakuma Registered Users 791 Posts

I'm a chorus girl!!

Surprisingly I ended up 1st in bronze 3
  • Stefani_HStefani_H Registered Users, Member 871 Posts

I seriously can't anymore. 🙃🙃🙃
    🌸 iOS daily player since December 2018 | English isn't my first language 🌸

• lululalulula Registered Users, Member 808 Posts
    edited November 2020
    JaelynJax said:

I’m curious how many tickets did it take for you to get the hair. 
    @JaelynJax probably quite a lot- I remember her saying somewhere in the forum there were a lot of really aggressive TBs in her group with 1000+ score 

Edit: Nvm I went back and she actually said that she had been bumped to 25th place. Either way probably a lot of tickets
    Platform: iOS
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    So, got 4th as I said

This headpiece is beautiful, but without the dress I have no idea what to style it with:

Also, ew:

• thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    m1lk_jpg said:
    I... it doesn't even dye very nicely in most colors. I like it in its original color at least but the quality is probably the same or lower than some of the chokers in the closet. idk, I really don't think something so small and basic (in terms of design) should be promoted as a "better" reward than a silver box. at least last week's jewelry was cute

Last event's jewelry was SO cute, especially the layered necklace 🥺
  • GingerkkhGingerkkh Registered Users 96 Posts
    I can't believe how many if you had ticket buyers with 1000+ that is crazy NO prize in all the time I've played has been that cute. Several came out of nowhere last hour but highest had 800+.

I didn't submit my last ticket since I already got the last earnable with 13th look. I was hoping to get knocked down to get a box but only knocked down to 8th.

Low/high/fav. my favorite was the high look so only 2 pics.

• princesspreciousprincessprecious Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    edited November 2020
    I got knocked down from 8th to 11th, so I got a TS box and shouldn't go up a style level 😊

I got the hair in my free gb box which I didn't like at first but it does dye really nicely. Also got the silver dress in my TS box. I almost picked the hair above it annoyingly but hopefully this will work for the next SYS.

Edit: I also skipped my last 3 free tickets 
  • Msjagger68Msjagger68 Registered Users 289 Posts

✊🏾NO JUSTICE, NO PEACE!✊🏾
    BANS OFF OUR BODIES!!! 👏🏾👏🏾
    🇵🇸 🇵🇸 🇵🇸
  • KaterinaKaterina Registered Users, Member 418 Posts
    good news: I MANAGED TO LEVEL DOWN!!

I’d like to thank everyone who helped me get this achievement: all the tbs in my group 🥰 (this isn’t sarcastic i’m very happy i leveled down)

secondly, these were the last looks of 1st place (2.7k votes) and 2nd place (2.6k votes) 

(first place also wore the kloset crown hair for ALL other looks which you gotta admit is kinda iconic, imagine being rich)

thirdly, top 7 had 1k+ points and below were tending towards it, if i spent that many tickets just to get a basic choker i’d cry no cap

All in all Glu, you guys rlly hecked up (ly koko) and everyone who thought this was a GOOD idea really needs to get their minds evaluated 
    I communicate in memes
  • promquin98promquin98 Registered Users, Member 309 Posts
    Shining, shimmering, splendid!