🗳️✨SYS - 11/19/20 All That Glitters (Heavy Metal Weekend?) ✨🎶

Comments

• Gigi_Gigi_ Registered Users, Member 188 Posts
    I didn’t submit my last two tickets hoping I’d end up 9th or lower finished in 7th 🥴

• mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    Not even bronze I is safe.... On my side game I was in the possible lowest rank AND started TWO days late, and I still had an excessive (12 pack of tickets) ticket buyer get first place..... ok....

platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I leveled down and this system clearly doesn't work if my reaction to that is excitement. Now to see if I can get a silver box but not level up. Whoever manages to get up to gold level, you can have it. I don't want it.
    Platform: Android

• SDC93SDC93 Registered Users, Member 1,167 Posts
     This is obscene. I was struggling to stay top ten, then my last few looks were finally 50+. I clawed my way to third, but in the last 10 minutes I got bumped down to 6th. This isn’t fun @KalindaKing. Please tell the team we are struggling with this system. We need a way to keep things fair. 
  • Amy136602Amy136602 Registered Users 851 Posts

Lmaooooo!!! 🥴🥴😂 well at least I got the last earnable 
    Daily iOS player 😊 

Facebook Name: MandyKkh
  • EveandMiaEveandMia Registered Users, Member 63 Posts
    As expected... the event is now pretty much unplayable without spending irl money. As a free player for years, with a closet I’m decently proud of building over time, I used to be able to win sometimes and at least compete in the previous SYS events. Now I can’t win anything but accessories in bronze 3 because the top spots were secured by tb’s, even if I scored perfect 60’s it wouldn’t have mattered. I’m probably going to keep repeating the pattern of moving up to silver 1 then down to bronze 3, and I’m pretty sure once gold comes into play even the top 2 bronze will only have accessories? Since we don’t get the hair anymore. It completely takes the fun out of trying & the only thing left are the earnables & prizes from voting, which isn’t worth the time or frustration to me.
    & why even play for the occasional bronze top 5 when the accessories are copies of items I already own?
    IOS player (daily since April 2019)
    Android player (March 2020) 
  • kikikhaddskikikhadds Registered Users, Member 135 Posts

lol my group this sys has probably been thee worst ever, I ended up in 15th place with five blue dyes from my bronze box. Only good thing I guess is that I’m still in Silver 2? Hopefully this week my group won’t be as extreme because this is ridiculous 🥴 I don’t want to even think of the dollar amount first place just spent. 
              ✨ iOS level 46 A+++✨
                           🇳🇬 🇹🇹 🇺🇸 

• ViennaKKHViennaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,388 Posts
    edited November 2020
    No way I was gonna get just a choker I already have in gold... So I’ve submitted 3 tickets to get 2nd but my looks scored horrible and got 3rd so I had to submit a 4th one and came in 1st, the hair is a plus. Top 5 were other TB’s as well, so no guilt.

Edit : better picture

I mean, I really love this dress so I had to get it 🤩✨
  • daniekkhdaniekkh Registered Users, Member 329 Posts

sigh I can't even say I'm happy about this because that means I'll probably do better on weekday sys and then will be promoted AGAIN to silver hell 😂 I hate this game
    iOS daily player since April 2020
    English is not my first language 🇵🇪
  • KaaylaKaayla Registered Users, Member 82 Posts
    with this new system i can finally say.. WINTER IS HERE FOR US! 
  • PrimameliaPrimamelia Registered Users, Member 25 Posts
    edited November 2020
     :(  This is not even fun anymore 
    Level 67 iSO
    est 2014
  • kkhmariekkhmarie Registered Users, Member 197 Posts

Seeing all of these crazy tb in higher levels is wild bc i’m at the bottom in bronze 1 and i got first place. i missed 3 tickets and didnt even get the last earnable. its like we are playing completely different games. its going to make me play less to stay in bronze every week.
  • ali015ali015 Registered Users, Member 76 Posts
    ali015 said:
    Put together a random look to try to get in 11th for the silver box and stay in silver I:And they really gave me 40 points for it which is more than my first 2 looks 😭 I’m begging for someone to please bump me down what is this 

My prayers were answered 💖 cracks me up to see all these dolls (including me) actually happy that we got 11th place. This is what it’s come to huh
  • kikikhaddskikikhadds Registered Users, Member 135 Posts

Best thing from this sys was definitely the dress and tights 😍✨ one of the more detailed earnable items we’ve gotten in a while. Plus if there’s any future cocktail/party themed sys I think it’ll do really well
              ✨ iOS level 46 A+++✨
                           🇳🇬 🇹🇹 🇺🇸 

• sivonasivonasivonasivona Registered Users, Member 122 Posts
    Congratulations! I level down!
  • samanthakkhsamanthakkh Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    are we supposed to get a pop up when we level down too? because i got 25th place and i just realized i never got a pop up 😭 
  • MariaakkhMariaakkh Registered Users, Member 405 Posts
    Came 5th place. I got the choker.

• DestiniDestini Registered Users, Member 46 Posts
    looks 1-14: 

i came in 3rd place and i also bought new lips with diamonds! going to start making my doll resemble how i look in real life. i'm also in love with the earnables 🥰

• SunflowerBabeSunflowerBabe Registered Users, Member 152 Posts
    Started getting a few 50s near the end which was nice though too little too late lol but I ended up in 10th so at least I got a silver TS box. But it would've been worth it had I not gotten the only crap item in this palette 🥴Last time I use a random website to generate a number for me lol

• LunaxxLunaxx Registered Users, Member 2 Posts

lol my group this sys has probably been thee worst ever, I ended up in 15th place with five blue dyes from my bronze box. Only good thing I guess is that I’m still in Silver 2? Hopefully this week my group won’t be as extreme because this is ridiculous 🥴 I don’t want to even think of the dollar amount first place just spent. 
    I was in that group too. Although you weren't excessive like them.. You should make sure you're not a ticket buyer yourself before you call out others.

• JaelynJaxJaelynJax Registered Users 624 Posts
    edited November 2020
    Lunaxx said:

I was in that group too. Although you weren't excessive like them.. You should make sure you're not a ticket buyer yourself before you call out others.

Did you make an account just to make that post? 
    Daily iOS Player: Level 55
    🌻NubianQueen🌻
    Platform: iOS
    Send Message for Add
  • LisylisLisylis Registered Users 931 Posts
    Lunaxx said:

Honestly if someone in your group has over four thousand points what is even the point in caring if someone buys a couple of tickets
  • pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    JaelynJax said:
    Lunaxx said:

Did you make an account just to make that post? 
    They joined October 6th, so no they didn’t.
  • anilynbrightanilynbright Registered Users, Member 412 Posts
    This boxes are trying to fix the situation with all this nightmare, but honestly can someone get rid of this feature? It takes too much energy

Playing from Feb/2020 on iOS 🍏
    True Kardashian ❤️🇦🇲
    #20VideosForAll