🗳️✨SYS - 11/19/20 All That Glitters (Heavy Metal Weekend?) ✨🎶

Comments

• eden_eden_ Registered Users, Member 121 Posts

An interesting name in my group...

They didn’t let her win lol

Sorry I'm not sure why I can't reply outside of this box but I was in your group too! Lol I got 20th place because I lost my 14th ticket due to work :c Hope you won something though! <3
  • SamanaKKHSamanaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,133 Posts
    i didn’t submit my 14th look and came in 11th place. i got kstars in my silver ts box which is good cause it’s all going toward black friday savings 

✧ iOS user ✧
    Add me on Facebook here

• clarizzoclarizzo Registered Users, Member 732 Posts
    seriously glu, just stop stressing out your designers and axe this mess of an event. 
    ✨iOS doll since March 2020 ✨
    💓add me on Facebook: Clarissa Clair 
  • LunaxxLunaxx Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    edited November 2020
    Lisylis said:
    Lunaxx said:

lol my group this sys has probably been thee worst ever, I ended up in 15th place with five blue dyes from my bronze box. Only good thing I guess is that I’m still in Silver 2? Hopefully this week my group won’t be as extreme because this is ridiculous 🥴 I don’t want to even think of the dollar amount first place just spent. 
    I was in that group too. Although you weren't excessive like them.. You should make sure you're not a ticket buyer yourself before you call out others.

Honestly if someone in your group has over four thousand points what is even the point in caring if someone buys a couple of tickets
    There was no malice intent in my post. I just think it's unfair for people to call out others for buying tickets when they are buying tickets as well regardless of the amount. 

@JaelynJax I created this account last month to come here for inspo and spoilers and recognized the doll in my group who bought tickets and surpassed me calling out tb's.

• beachespeachesbeachespeaches Registered Users 698 Posts
    edited November 2020
    I submitted my last ticket hoping to get the sparkly dress but it ended up being like 11 points short and I leveled up like a dumb dumb lmao  :|
    My doll's name is Bea!
    iOS player since the release
    Level 99
    #FixTheWine
  • MeauxlalaMeauxlala Registered Users, Member 13 Posts
    edited November 2020
    Deleted cause I CBA. 
  • kikikhaddskikikhadds Registered Users, Member 135 Posts
    edited November 2020
    @Lunaxx maybe you’d like to check out my older posts. I’ve never hid/denied the fact that I spend money on the game and purchase tickets sometimes lol. I have a right to vent about someone being excessive lmao. I only had 17 looks this sys and I play smart and save extras because i know they roll over. Never been an extreme TB or a sniper please don’t compare apples to oranges. 
              ✨ iOS level 46 A+++✨
                           🇳🇬 🇹🇹 🇺🇸 

• kikikhaddskikikhadds Registered Users, Member 135 Posts
    edited November 2020
    [Redacted]
              ✨ iOS level 46 A+++✨
                           🇳🇬 🇹🇹 🇺🇸 

• AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    The new sys is trash,I’m so pissed of that I didn’t even checked my TS or posted here in the weekend. 
    I ended 9th with 640 points, look at my top 3 I didn’t stand a chance

About my TS box I was lucky I didn’t pick dye but I wanted an item 😞
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    All I got was the choker. Sadly that means I also leveled up.
    iOS
  • babyface99babyface99 Registered Users, Member 255 Posts
    I ended up 24th. Yey..... top 7 having 1100+ votes each. Luckily I got the last earnable with 595 votes 
  • Pacha21Pacha21 Registered Users, Member 193 Posts
    edited November 2020
    Ended up 5th and got the necklace... I rather had the silver box 😞
  • KatiaKKHKatiaKKH Registered Users, Member 165 Posts
    Mini update dolls 🙃🙃🙃

• LisylisLisylis Registered Users 931 Posts
    Lunaxx said:
    Lisylis said:
    Lunaxx said:

lol my group this sys has probably been thee worst ever, I ended up in 15th place with five blue dyes from my bronze box. Only good thing I guess is that I’m still in Silver 2? Hopefully this week my group won’t be as extreme because this is ridiculous 🥴 I don’t want to even think of the dollar amount first place just spent. 
    I was in that group too. Although you weren't excessive like them.. You should make sure you're not a ticket buyer yourself before you call out others.

Honestly if someone in your group has over four thousand points what is even the point in caring if someone buys a couple of tickets
    There was no malice intent in my post. I just think it's unfair for people to call out others for buying tickets when they are buying tickets as well regardless of the amount. 

@JaelynJax I created this account last month to come here for inspo and spoilers and recognized the doll in my group who bought tickets and surpassed me calling out tb's.

I mean I'm sympathetic to the argument that buying one ticket is morally the same as buying many tickets because we're sort of in a place where "fairness" and the concept of earning a place vs buying a place is fluid to the point of being meaningless. People act within the boundaries that glu sets out, and while buying tickets can be seen as supporting this glu machine we're all part of and perpetuating glus flawed system, I think we can all agree that its frustrating to have someone outbid you and also that its objectively ridiculous for someone to buy enough tickets to get to 4500 points
  • VictorianVictorian Registered Users, Member 1,110 Posts
    Lisylis said:
    Lunaxx said:
    Lisylis said:
    Lunaxx said:

I mean I'm sympathetic to the argument that buying one ticket is morally the same as buying many tickets because we're sort of in a place where "fairness" and the concept of earning a place vs buying a place is fluid to the point of being meaningless. People act within the boundaries that glu sets out, and while buying tickets can be seen as supporting this glu machine we're all part of and perpetuating glus flawed system, I think we can all agree that its frustrating to have someone outbid you and also that its objectively ridiculous for someone to buy enough tickets to get to 4500 points
    And that's exactly why we should all stop spending. Whales are only a minority and if regular spenders don't spend anymore whales would also get smaller. She wouldn't hit 4500 idk 10th? place was at 1000 points. I know if people want to spend they will spend but just keep in mind that those items are virtual, kkh isn't a safe game so you can lose your progress at any time, any update plus they are not even crossplatform so if I ever change platforms my account is gone. Ooh, and while you spend 10 dollars to get 10th place there are people out there paying 15 dollars for unlimited resources, FG and all TS prizes. We always complain complain complain about excessive tbs but even 1 ticket is feeding the system. What is actually excessive? What's the definition? 12 extra tickets? 36 extra tickets? 
    20 year old from Turkey & Android Player
    Striking untill they give everyone 20 videos a day
  • ashleymeddsashleymedds Registered Users, Member 796 Posts
    I have a decent amount of tickets saved from my buying TT days and I don’t have any inkling to use my saved tickets at the moment because I don’t want to feed into this mess. glu WANTS us to use extra tickets, whether you bought them months ago or right then during the SYS, thats the entire point of the ranking system. I don’t want to support them right now so personally I won’t use any of my bought tickets until this sh*tshow is sorted🤷🏽‍♀️
    ios doll since 2014, took a break & started again in October 2019 🤠💕
    ✨add me on fb: https://www.facebook.com/ashley.medds ✨
    ↪︎ send me a PM so I can add you back faster!
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    edited November 2020
    Not gonna lie I’m a bit jealous of people winning dress 😞 i loved it.. I hate this sys so much, I will never gonna win anything and that’s making me don’t want to play anymore. I got level down, but I’m still not excited to play..

Edit: and that’s how it ended. It hurts to know I never had a chance 😞

iOS player 

• LolaLillyLolaLilly Registered Users, Member 15 Posts

This is insane😱
    Could it be a bot??
  • AguadeCocoAguadeCoco Registered Users, Member 962 Posts
    Long time no see! I did good this SYS, except for my first looks as always. I am too tired of this new system to play strategically so I submit looks that match the theme and that's it!
    I came in 3rd place so I'll be leveling up to Silver II, we'll see how it goes!
    My highest, lowest and two favorite looks.

Android player - AguadeCoco Kkh on Facebook
    🇫🇷  French gal ⛵ Avid sailor 🐱 Cat owner 🍣 Sushi lover 🏛️ Museum worker 
  • pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    LolaLilly said:

This is insane😱
    Could it be a bot??
    Holy crap, that Agent whatever person was 1st last show your style, she was in my group and she was a little crazy with tickets but this was over the top.
    LolaLilly said:

This is insane😱
    Could it be a bot??
    This is crazy! How much money did they spend? 
    Probably too much for only 4 items, some K-stars, dye and energy 😅
    Victorian said:
    Lisylis said:
    Lunaxx said:
    Lisylis said:
    Lunaxx said:

And that's exactly why we should all stop spending. Whales are only a minority and if regular spenders don't spend anymore whales would also get smaller. She wouldn't hit 4500 idk 10th? place was at 1000 points. I know if people want to spend they will spend but just keep in mind that those items are virtual, kkh isn't a safe game so you can lose your progress at any time, any update plus they are not even crossplatform so if I ever change platforms my account is gone. Ooh, and while you spend 10 dollars to get 10th place there are people out there paying 15 dollars for unlimited resources, FG and all TS prizes. We always complain complain complain about excessive tbs but even 1 ticket is feeding the system. What is actually excessive? What's the definition? 12 extra tickets? 36 extra tickets? 
    I think if everyone stopped spending that would be effective, but also that even if everyone on the forum here stopped buying tickets it wouldn't make much of a dent in the overall number of ticketbuyers. Glu has zero incentive to change anything at this point and I think its very unlikely they will do so.

I personally think its in peoples interest not to buy tickets because of how opaque the overall system is and we don't really know how it works and how dolls are matched and how vote totals can end up so weird. But I don't judge anyone for buying tickets (except for that 4500 person because wtf)
    edited November 2020
    Pacha21 said:
    LolaLilly said:

This is insane😱
    Could it be a bot??
    At 45 votes per ticket (and not including the 14 free tickets) thats 106 extra tickets submitted (rounded up). I think it does bring up the question of whether this is a real human who has spent this much money because its extraordinarily strange behaviour if so.

Edit: also she spelt provocateur wrong and it bothers me
  • pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    edited November 2020
    Lisylis said:
    Pacha21 said:
    LolaLilly said:

This is insane😱
    Could it be a bot??
    At 45 votes per ticket (and not including the 14 free tickets) thats 106 extra tickets submitted (rounded up). I think it does bring up the question of whether this is a real human who has spent this much money because its extraordinarily strange behaviour if so.

In my opinion the thing I find shady is her name, I don’t know what that is but that’s an unusual unique name, sure she could be a bot or whatever but there are rich people out there who’d spend that much on tickets, though there has been bot accusations towards this game that may have been true in the past so if those were true then this would be no surprise to me.
    never mind I just searched her name
    edit edit: I wish I never searched that up cause I saw.... see through lingerie😂
  • abasili93abasili93 Registered Users 331 Posts

The SYS is getting more and more frustrating every week. As you can see, I did score almost only 30s, that's really under my standards. I had to submit a 15th paid ticket for achieving the last earnable. I saw other forum dolls struggling with their score and speculating about GLU messing with their score: I agree with them, and I just want to emphasize that (if that's the case: GLU messing with scores so that player should buy tickets to achieve the last earnable), then we could clearly talk about fraud. I didn't want to be dramatic but, I mean, they're really pushing me over the edge.
    Oh, I also came 12th and was able to open a silver box. I got 3 blue dyes. 
    FB Player since 2015 - Android since 2020 🌙
    Level 74 - 1st A+++ ✨
    English is not my first language 🇮🇹
    @abasili93 your scores are honestly ridiculous wtf. Your looks are fantastic and on theme I don't understand what's going wrong here
  • Angie7680Angie7680 Registered Users 178 Posts
    My ts board.. I finished in 16th place with 679 votes, got the bronze box, 10 kstars. 
    I’m just here to steal your outfits and your wine

• astaasta Registered Users, Member 669 Posts

hey sorry to flex on you guys 🤪💅
    i was sure i’d get a box... if i had known i wouldn’t have submitted my last ticket, so i could’ve moved down 🤦‍♀️ i hope silver ii will be more chill now when the most extreme tb’s move up, but i kinda doubt it - everyone in my group 14th place and up bought tickets this week...
    edited November 2020
    Lisylis said:
    Pacha21 said:
    LolaLilly said:

This is insane😱
    Could it be a bot??

I don’t want to speculate, but I did notice that a lot of ticket buyers are very “plain” looking and it made me wonder why they would spend so much money on SYS instead of K-stars (so they can “upgrade” their doll with contour, highlighter, better hairstyles etc.)