Options

How to collect the reward for the weekday SYS

LibbyLibby Registered Users, Member 412 Posts
Hi,
I was busy this afternoon and forgot to collect my reward for the previous SYS. I’m pretty sure I could get a box to open. Now the new SYS has started and the game doesn’t give me the option to go to previous SYS. The cash I have is same as what I had before so nothing is added to my game. Has anyone been in this situation? Is the reward gone? 😢

Comments

• Options
    anilynbrightanilynbright Registered Users, Member 412 Posts
    Connect support maybe they will return your prizes, cause there is no way you have them back
    Playing from Feb/2020 on iOS 🍏
    True Kardashian ❤️🇦🇲
    #20VideosForAll
  • Options
    MynameisDee82MynameisDee82 Registered Users, Member 252 Posts
    @anilynbright I tried contacting support but the person asked me to provide a screenshot. 
    I have this issue too as the weekday SYS ended around 3 ish in the morning. 
  • Options
    LibbyLibby Registered Users, Member 412 Posts
    @anilynbright I tried contacting support but the person asked me to provide a screenshot. 
    I have this issue too as the weekday SYS ended around 3 ish in the morning. 
    Screenshot of what? That is insane 
  • Options
    Exactly. Obviously I dont have a screenshot. 
  • Options
    pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    edited November 2020
    Not related to the show your style rewards but I can relate to the screenshots with my experiences, there are these KKW x Mario eyes that are really messed up so I sent Glu Support a screenshot of it and a close up, describing what’s wrong with them and right when the KKW x Mario refreshed to a Fashion Goals, Glu Support had asked me for a screenshot of the issue with the eyes? That’s just being stupid in my opinion.
    When they ask for a screenshot of something you can no longer screenshot is dumb no matter what.
  • Options
    johnn92johnn92 Registered Users, Member 83 Posts
    Libby said:
    Hi,
    I was busy this afternoon and forgot to collect my reward for the previous SYS. I’m pretty sure I could get a box to open. Now the new SYS has started and the game doesn’t give me the option to go to previous SYS. The cash I have is same as what I had before so nothing is added to my game. Has anyone been in this situation? Is the reward gone? 😢
    That happened to me twice before and I contacted support and they know what place you reach and they gave the exact prizes I won
  • Options
    @johnn92 thats good! You are lucky though. My experience, they asked for a screenshot. I have issue with London business not giving me rewards twice now but I just couldn’t be bothered to contact customer support because I rarely take snapshots when playing (in case they ask for the screenshot).