🗳️✨SYS - 11/19/20 All That Glitters (Heavy Metal Weekend?) ✨🎶

Comments

• yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,647 Posts
    @pristineperson it’s a brand, they have lingerie, but I mostly love the swimwear 😅 @Lisylis hahaha I’m bothered by the name too! If she is ever in my ts group i can never open the board because it would annoy me more than my ranking 🥴
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • IsabellaaIsabellaa Registered Users, Member 318 Posts
    So I came 20th with an average of 45,5. Seriously this is not fun anymore. 
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    Lunaxx said:

lol my group this sys has probably been thee worst ever, I ended up in 15th place with five blue dyes from my bronze box. Only good thing I guess is that I’m still in Silver 2? Hopefully this week my group won’t be as extreme because this is ridiculous 🥴 I don’t want to even think of the dollar amount first place just spent. 
    I was in that group too. Although you weren't excessive like them.. You should make sure you're not a ticket buyer yourself before you call out others.

She may have used only one or two tickets cause I had 712 points with my 14 tickets. I scored a couple 40s and then all 50s. 
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
    asta said:

hey sorry to flex on you guys 🤪💅
    i was sure i’d get a box... if i had known i wouldn’t have submitted my last ticket, so i could’ve moved down 🤦‍♀️ i hope silver ii will be more chill now when the most extreme tb’s move up, but i kinda doubt it - everyone in my group 14th place and up bought tickets this week...
    I had extreme buyers in bronze 3, so they are pretty much on every level. 
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Came in 4th on my main and 5th on my side game. This game is exhausting anymore. I'd love to know why Glu decided to make such a drastic change. 
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
  • AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    I scored really well this sys, one of my highest averages in awhile so I was sitting at 2nd for the majority of sys until I was pushed down towards the end. I couldn’t sleep last night (my sleep schedule is f*cked lol) so of course sleep deprived me was feeling impulsive and I used one of my extra tickets 😬
    What funny is I was thinking I want it to score well enough to get 2nd back but not too good to get 1st lol and of course it scored 54 so I just scraped into 1st oopsy daisy 😂 Both the two dolls submitted a bunch of extra tickets at the beginning, that’s what I keep reminding myself so I don’t feel too bad lol
    Also lowest, highest, favourite

iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • brenhinbrenhin Registered Users, Member 429 Posts

I was originally in second, but overall came third due to a girl suddenly getting 100 points last minute. I’m not really a fan of the next TS for the next SYS so I’ll just chill in lower half hopefully.
    also sorry for their horrible styling I have no clue where to put this head piece, it’ll just stay in my kloset for ever because it’s something that only works with the TS dress.
    🏳️‍🌈daily IOS player🏳️‍🌈
    🌈discord/insta/forum🌈

• mbeyoncembeyonce Registered Users, Member 38 Posts
    The top 3 were aggressive TBs but hardly ever submitted looks on theme? What's the point? I came 12th, scored pretty low throughout but honestly this new system has made it really not worth bothering putting energy into creative looks. Especially since in my bronze box I got dye. PLEASE can we ditch this system ASAP. It is horrible doing it twice a week now.

Playing since 2014..!
  • TyrandaTyranda Registered Users, Member 253 Posts
    edited November 2020
    Angie7680 said:
    My ts board.. I finished in 16th place with 679 votes, got the bronze box, 10 kstars. 
    I don't understand why these people keep buying tickets if they surely knows that they won't get 1st place? I mean save your tickets and use it when you don't have that many competitors. TS boards like this is very demotivating to play the game.....Like you put your time and energi but in the end you end up like 25th place. Why even play this when you will only get 6000 cash at the end, which is worst than dog sh*t.
  • Charlotte_DCharlotte_D Registered Users, Member 231 Posts
    edited November 2020

I got 27th... I wasn’t even bothered in trying... Back to Silver I YAAAAAY!! 😁🤣
    People are Craaaaazy.
  • Maria2019Maria2019 Registered Users, Member 387 Posts
    edited November 2020
    12th place😥

And the top 3 scores🤨

My prize was 5 black dyes. I only had 1 before the event so I guess I can't be too salty.

#1 and #3 did submit on theme looks but #2 put zero effort into it. And her doll's name was long (2 or 3 random words joined together like a name someone would have on a messageboard) and had numbers at the end so I thought she mustn't be a serious player.
  • eligureligur Registered Users, Member 906 Posts
    imagine spending time on a game just to be brought down by tbs, when several months ago you’d be in top5 with this score 🥲🙂 and getting DYES in a box you won in your 13th place as it wasn’t bad enough already 

• KkhEMPKkhEMP Registered Users, Member 190 Posts

I typically don't do well in weekday SYS, which is why I ended up staying in style level Bronze III. It was a great group, no obvious ticket buyers.. I came in 2nd, I could have been first but for some reason my last 2 looks got weird scores in the 30s instead of the usual 48-51. Whatever. I still got the same prize, so I guess there's one good thing about this reformed SYS system. The outfit looks great, reminds me of the Carnival in Rio.. 
    I'm so not looking forward to Silver I, believe me you🙈
  • e_corvoe_corvo Registered Users, Member 434 Posts

Silver I again...
    ~ iOS player since 2014
    ~ English is not my first language. Sorry for any grammar mistakes.

• serahyyyserahyyy Registered Users, Member 436 Posts
    I got 1st!

@LovelyEmma It is so unfair that you don't get a chance at winning the hair. Glu take notice!
    IOS Player | A+++
    FB: Serah KKH   (https://www.facebook.com/sarah.kkh.378)
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    edited November 2020
    @serahyyy i mean i agree BUT id rather win forever the Broze I stuff like this way than not win anything at all :/
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • ArianaKKHArianaKKH Registered Users, Member 452 Posts
    As I was in bronze 3 I couldn’t get the hair, but it was still fun not having a huge competition. This girl was in the first place for a long time then I passed her and surprisingly she did not submit any additional tickets. 😊

iOS player
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ari.kkh.184
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Please stop shaming other players if you think someone is cheating, or  you have a question contact moderation don’t carry this out in the forum.   
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • brenhinbrenhin Registered Users, Member 429 Posts
    it’s so weird seeing how when everyone is scoring in 500 and yet they are like below 10th place- but final scores like that would practically give you a spot in the top 3 even if you have one ticket buyer in your group in the old SYS format... 😬 this is truly showing there’s a problem with the new SYS.
    🏳️‍🌈daily IOS player🏳️‍🌈
    🌈discord/insta/forum🌈

• soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Ended up in 10th place. I wanted to drop back to bronze so that's unfortunate. I did get a hair in my throwback SYS prize box though 🙂
  • naeustsnaeusts Registered Users, Member 402 Posts
    Hi guys! So, this sys format is incredibly exhausting and unfair. It is very sad to see so many people putting so much energy and ideas to have good results and finish in 13, 14, 15th place. The most problematic is that apparently compulsive ticket buyers are crazier than ever, reaching an alarming 2000 votes. Glu must be making money like never before now. So lets just say rip for fun in the sys.
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    I have a decent amount of tickets saved from my buying TT days and I don’t have any inkling to use my saved tickets at the moment because I don’t want to feed into this mess. glu WANTS us to use extra tickets, whether you bought them months ago or right then during the SYS, thats the entire point of the ranking system. I don’t want to support them right now so personally I won’t use any of my bought tickets until this sh*tshow is sorted🤷🏽‍♀️
    imo I don’t think using old tickets is supporting it? (unless you argue that using old tickets might encourage others in your group to use new tickets?? Then I guess... but you don’t know what others do)

Glu is only gonna look at the numbers, and I guarantee thats just “how many ticket/triple threat purchases are people making since we started this new system?” and compare to the numbers before. So if you bought them earlier, you aren’t a part of that. 
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • megandppmegandpp Registered Users, Member 148 Posts
    Randomly ended up 6th even though I was around 12th most SYS 

Earned a boring necklace and an upgrade to silver 2 which no doubt means more tbs

hate this 
  • MeauxlalaMeauxlala Registered Users, Member 13 Posts
    clarizzo said:
    lulula said:
    Meauxlala said:
    I overtook my ticket buyer and she responded by submitting multiple off theme, single colour looks all at once to spam the voting booth and propel herself past me by about 200 points. 

I’m fuming. Absolutely fuming. I take pleasure in the fact that she’s probably spent money on those tickets to overtake me by so much but I’m so damn p-ed off at her doing this. My group was so chill, I used my TT to get the last earnable I admit but everyone was cool and I imagine maybe others did the same because they were about in line with me the whole way. 

But this cow just ruined it. If the girls behind me in 2nd or 3rd had taken 1st from me I probably wouldn’t mind. I really want the dress but I’d have conceded because we were all so calm in the group. But this girl was nowhere all weekend. I’m sick of this. There should be a limit on how many extra tickets you can use. 

It’s not fun. It’d made me really angry that she’s gone and done that. 
    wait so you overtook your TB by buying tickets yourself?? And you're upset that they bought more tickets to overtake you? I'm so confused by this - you both are TBs, girl. 
    i think she's upset because the TB wasn't even near top 5/10 but overtook her (and another doll who OP was competing fairly with for 1st place) hours before the event was over. so OP just retaliated but now the original TB is spamming off theme looks just to keep 1st. 
    Yes thank you. I had something posted earlier but deleted it because the 

I overtook the TB with my free tickets. I didn’t get into a ticket buying war and she went absolutely ham and ended up with over 1000 points by spamming off theme looks. 

I used TT to get the last earnable but it didn’t launch me into an unreachable 1st place, it was still possible I could have been beaten by the girl in 2nd or 3rd and it would have been fine and fair. Others in the group clearly used TT or other such extra tickets as well judging by how in line we all were with one another.

The attitude of some people on this thread regarding buying is so toxic. Like, I used a 3 week old TT in order to reach the earnable dress because I really liked it and when I express anger at someone spending 20 plus tickets to launch themselves into 1st over everyone else I’m apparently just as bad as them?

I hope the Ticket Buying purists feel good up there on their high horses. 
  • Kween_of_the_KastleKween_of_the_Kastle Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    Finished in 13th (yay for not leveling up! 🥰) and pick was decent for a bronze box, but I lucked out

• woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    Got 20th place lol. But I love the earnables
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • beba13beba13 Registered Users, Member 680 Posts
    Because of my low scores i had to submit all my free tickets to get the earnable dress as its quite beautiful but that meant i ended up 9th and now i’m moved to silver ll which i didnt want at all... i’m debating if its even worth participating in this one thats about to start knowing how silver is. I hate this system!!! 😤😤😤
    🌻IOS player🌻
    Been on KKH since day one with brakes 🥰
    Always looking for new friends 
    https://www.facebook.com/Bebac ♥️
  • MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    @Hazelllllllkkh I didn’t notice either! I hope you did well 😃
    I play on iOS
  • lululalulula Registered Users, Member 808 Posts
    edited November 2020
    Meauxlala said:
    I’m fuming. Absolutely fuming. I take pleasure in the fact that she’s probably spent money on those tickets to overtake me by so much but I’m so damn p-ed off at her doing this. 

But this cow just ruined it. 
    Meauxlala said:
    The attitude of some people on this thread regarding buying is so toxic. 

I hope the Ticket Buying purists feel good up there on their high horses. 
    @Meauxlala I'm tagging you so you see this - first, please know that no one is coming for you, girl, and everyone understands your frustration with aggressive TBs. With that said, these statements are dramatic and passive aggressive. You call TBs "cows" and then lecture us about having a toxic attitude toward TBs.

You are absolutely valid in your frustration, but name calling and snarky comments are not productive or constructive. 

Edit: feel free to message me if you have a problem with what I've said. No one needs drama on here lol
    Platform: iOS