🗳️🔁 SYS Weekday Event - 11/23/20 - Award Show Host! (Almost Thanksgiving)🍂

Comments

• Kkh_SandraKkh_Sandra Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
    @anilynbright
    I’ll cherish this moment lmao cause it was the 1st time I was called out for buying tickets❤️
    Seems like one of those “How could I forget” moments....
    That was me omg I’m so sorry 
    But actually I was right, I didn’t get the dress lmao
  • pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    edited July 2021
    @anilynbright
    I’ll cherish this moment lmao cause it was the 1st time I was called out for buying tickets❤️
    It’s fine it’s fine, I didn’t care about me being called out, it was a laughable moment for me cause that’s when I barely had much wardrobe so I submitted what came to mind, that look oddly got me a 47... makes me question it a lot. Especially cause no matter how on theme I was that was my 5th highest score....
    Ok I just have to ask if you like this trendsetter hair? I love it and want to submit extra tickets but i don’t know 😂
    edited July 2021
    edited November 2020
    @anilynbright
    It’s fine it’s fine, I didn’t care about me being called out, it was a laughable moment for me cause that’s when I barely had much wardrobe so I submitted what came to mind, that look oddly got me a 47... makes me question it a lot. Especially cause no matter how on theme I was that was my 5th highest score....
    Ok I just have to ask if you like this trendsetter hair? I love it and want to submit extra tickets but i don’t know 😂
    You can submit extra tickets I’m fine with it for sure, I don’t mind the trendsetters hair but it’s something I wouldn’t use often or need in my opinion. I have better shorter hairstyles, this one is all yours!
    All I want is the earrings

Thank you ❤️
  • FrancescahillFrancescahill Registered Users 1,288 Posts
    Do you think if I start the event on Wednesday morning will I have a TS board? I’m silver III but I’m tired of the TB and I want to be able to get more TS items. I know I’ll need some extra tickets to finish the event. I purchase the TT every time so I always have some. 
  • Kween_of_the_KastleKween_of_the_Kastle Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    @meritedkkh ahhhhhh I love hunterxhunter !!! Killua is my boy. 

• meritedkkhmeritedkkh Registered Users, Member 673 Posts
    edited November 2020
    @meritedkkh ahhhhhh I love hunterxhunter !!! Killua is my boy. 

Omg yesss. I love meeting people who watch anime since none of my friends watch it and it’s been my fav since I was a kid. Killua is my fav too. ⚡️ 
    edit: I hope Togashi gets better because I need more. 😭
  • VictorianVictorian Registered Users, Member 1,110 Posts
    Do you think if I start the event on Wednesday morning will I have a TS board? I’m silver III but I’m tired of the TB and I want to be able to get more TS items. I know I’ll need some extra tickets to finish the event. I purchase the TT every time so I always have some. 
    I think yes with this new system. They don't wait for 30 dolls to show us our group anymore so maybe you can get away with it? 
    20 year old from Turkey & Android Player
    Striking untill they give everyone 20 videos a day
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    AmyMimi said:
    @serahyyy yay 😊💕 I haven’t been in a ts group with two forum member before, I wish you both good luck and hope we do well !
    Good luck to you both 🍀🍀@AmyMimi @serahyyy

@pristineperson thank you 🌸 unfortunately I got 33 for that look

Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• brenhinbrenhin Registered Users, Member 429 Posts

I hardly posted my last looks for the previous SYS because I’ve been so busy, but here’s my first two looks for this SYS- let’s just say yikes to how rough my votes are. Clearly the envelope helped the second one.
    🏳️‍🌈daily IOS player🏳️‍🌈
    🌈discord/insta/forum🌈

• kadamisiakadamisia Registered Users, Member 1,086 Posts
    Hi @Chqrlotte, I think we're in the same group! My doll is Miriam. If it is you, I absolutely love your look! 😍❤️
    IOS player
    🦥 English isn't my 1st language 🦥
  • Stefani_HStefani_H Registered Users, Member 871 Posts
    Whenever I like the last earnable I always struggle with my scores, but whenever I don't care about it I have high 50's right away lol
    🌸 iOS daily player since December 2018 | English isn't my first language 🌸

AmyMimi said:
    @serahyyy yay 😊💕 I haven’t been in a ts group with two forum member before, I wish you both good luck and hope we do well !
    Good luck to you both 🍀🍀@AmyMimi @serahyyy

@pristineperson thank you 🌸 unfortunately I got 33 for that look

Beautiful looks getting low votes, it really needs to be looked into cause your look deserved much much more than 33!
  • evilhagevilhag Registered Users 923 Posts
    I already have 4 ticket buyers. So.
    Put a cap on Trendspenders! 
    Give 20 daily videos to paying players!
    Bonus star for parties!
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
     Well this sucks 🥺 pleeeese no more tb! Maybe then I will have a chance to pass one of them 🥺

iOS player 

• robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    First 2 looks

iOS player 

• ShayShigilShayShigil Registered Users, Member 337 Posts
    edited November 2020
    The people submitting those crazy off theme outfits are trying to level down, voting for them is most likely not what they want, so I wouldn’t!
  • beba13beba13 Registered Users, Member 680 Posts

My first two looks...i’m thinking our votes are down because to be honest this is the best group i’ve seen lately. Every doll is actually on theme,and looks are very good i love most of them 🤷🏼‍♀️ Guess competition is heating up (i’m still optimistic and trying to understand why looks keep flopping for EVERYONE)...
    I’m sorry if in my group there are some forum dolls and i dont recognize you, i’m just bad at remembering names 😳😳😂😂
    i’m not expecting anything for this sys anyway,we have tb’s but votes are still coming in so i’m not sure if just 2 or more...guess i’ll see during the event anyways 😬😬😂😂 
    🌻IOS player🌻
    Been on KKH since day one with brakes 🥰
    Always looking for new friends 
    https://www.facebook.com/Bebac ♥️
  • chloemoneychloemoney Registered Users, Member 60 Posts
    Bronze level II this time and it seems pretty chill so far. I’m so glad I started from the bottom again. I’m really aiming for the purple dress, I’m not in love with the blue one. But I do like the shoes. I’m hoping Bronze level III has chilled out since I’ll be in that group this weekend.

edited July 2021
  • JaelynJaxJaelynJax Registered Users 624 Posts

Well this was a hour or two ago....

Currently...
    Daily iOS Player: Level 55
    🌻NubianQueen🌻
    Platform: iOS
    Send Message for Add

I feel like you may be out of luck for the hairstyle @Kkh_Sandra