🗳️🔁 SYS Weekday Event - 11/23/20 - Award Show Host! (Almost Thanksgiving)🍂

Comments

• ChqrlotteChqrlotte Registered Users 832 Posts
    edited November 2020
    kadamisia said:
    Hi @Chqrlotte, I think we're in the same group! My doll is Miriam. If it is you, I absolutely love your look! 😍❤️
    @kadamisia  Yes, that is me!❤️ I love your look too! Your doll is absolutely gorgeous!😍
     ios player  ◡̈  free player
    🇳🇴
  • kadamisiakadamisia Registered Users, Member 1,086 Posts
    @Chqrlotte Thank you so much 🥺🥺🥺 Good luck!! It's not gonna be easy with our ticket buyers... 
    IOS player
    🦥 English isn't my 1st language 🦥
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    We have a discussion for the sys event open. You may want to post this on that thread.
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • haylee7haylee7 Registered Users, Member 483 Posts
    m1lk_jpg said:
    haylee7 said:
    Wasn’t sure where to put this but does everyone who has this hair have this problem? I don’t feel like a bundle should glitch like this but it does with a lot of dresses/tops :(
    I've got the bundle and for me, it only glitches like that with that dress (I think it's because the wings are layered or something). maybe it does that with that type of clothes? I tried it on with fairy wings and it didn't glitch either.
    Is it supposed to be separated like this? Lol idk why this looks so weird to me 😂 excuse the weird styling lol it just looks weird with any hairstyle I put on 

• rerebanksrerebanks Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    Im new here I don’t know how to 
  • ChqrlotteChqrlotte Registered Users 832 Posts
    @kadamisia Yeah i was kind of hoping to have less tbs in my group since i didn't level up from Silver 2, but nope haha! Good luck to you too!!❤️
     ios player  ◡̈  free player
    🇳🇴
  • NicDollNicDoll Registered Users, Member 59 Posts
    Puh, my first ever post, finally got myself to sign up. And what a mess the new SYS is... after the last SYS i kinda lost my hope and will to try hard but I actually kinda like this theme and I decided to have fun with styles. Here my first two looks, currently made me 7th in my group.

• kkh_kyliekkh_kylie Registered Users, Member 443 Posts
    @lulula thank you 😘
  • ShayShigilShayShigil Registered Users, Member 337 Posts
    edited November 2020
    I am voting up a storm to help stack energy for the extra k stars this weekend and I’ve gotten TWO diamonds, $1000 cash twice once doubled, and a lot of k stars, but only 3 energy.

Not complaining but why can’t this happen every week 😭 (don’t mind kash because I still have a bunch of houses to buy and furnish)
  • lululalulula Registered Users, Member 808 Posts
    @haylee7 anytime I get a "chill group" at the beginning, the TBs come out of no where last minute haha. I hope it stays chill for you though! Good luck!

and @NicDoll welcome to the forum! Love your looks!
    Platform: iOS
  • Stefani_HStefani_H Registered Users, Member 871 Posts

Gonna post this here so I can pretend I was first for a while 🤡

I can't believe there isn't a single ticket buyer for now. Knowing my luck they will emerge soon lol
    🌸 iOS daily player since December 2018 | English isn't my first language 🌸

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Hi @rerebanks. Welcome.   I moved you comments over here.  I think we’re all still navigating the new Levels in the SYS.  But you never know if the group is calm , or intense.  
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • haylow71haylow71 Registered Users, Member 248 Posts

Well I tried 😂
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    @thesweetone I own it and it was a TS prize
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• m1lk_jpgm1lk_jpg Registered Users, Member 109 Posts
    haylee7 said:
    Is it supposed to be separated like this? Lol idk why this looks so weird to me 😂 excuse the weird styling lol it just looks weird with any hairstyle I put on 
    I think so! I agree, the layering wasn't very well thought through
    🖤♡・゚:*✧·゚:* Joséphine*:·゚✧*:·゚✧♡🖤
    [ Jóh-zeh-feen ]
     •••iOS player•••
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    @thesweetone I own it and it was a TS prize
    Ahh, that's sad : (
    But thank you for the heads up! 
  • charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    Wow this hurt 😅😅 any tips? 
  • KristaLenzKristaLenz Registered Users, Unconfirmed, Member 312 Posts
    My scores better start picking up because I'm going to miss out on the last earnable, yet again 😭

Android player. 👾
  • hiralhiral Registered Users, Member 66 Posts
    Hiiii ❤️ Where is the hair from on the right? I love it! 
  • chloemoneychloemoney Registered Users, Member 60 Posts
    Tried something different for my third look.. I’m interested to see how this turns out. Looks that I think will be great end up flopping or just doing ok. I’m not in love with this one but we will see.
  • marir222marir222 Registered Users 356 Posts
    hiral said:
    it’s from one of the new kollections ! it’s my fave hair !!

that’s for amateurs
  • gradagrada Registered Users, Member 206 Posts
    @KalindaKing hello kalinda i dont know if this is the right thread but i cant watch any videos for start for almost a month now, could you please tell me what happened, is it a glitch or are videos taken away from everyone?
                                                                    𝖺𝗇𝖽𝗋𝗈𝗂𝖽 𝗉𝗅𝖺𝗒𝖾𝗋 | 𝖾𝗇𝗀𝗅𝗂𝗌𝗁 𝗂𝗌𝗇'𝗍 𝗆𝗒 𝖿𝗂𝗋𝗌𝗍 𝗅𝖺𝗇𝗀𝗎𝖺𝗀𝖾
  • pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    rerebanks said:
    How is it fair that this is her score when only two tickets were given out? I think no one should be able to buy tickets that’s where everyone has a fair chance at winning 
    That’s one of the ways Glu gets good money for sure so you know they won’t change it, though maybe a ticket cap would help? Only making you able to buy let’s say 10-12 tickets and that’s it.
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts
    @_allison_ and @princessprecious oh yay, fun! I am just trying to survive at this point. Our group isn’t too crazy at the moment. Good luck with your looks. 

IOS Player 
  • MariahkateMariahkate Registered Users, Member 77 Posts
    edited November 2020
    Another sys of low scoring... 5 TB’s already. Care factor for this game is about a zero now. 

• hiralhiral Registered Users, Member 66 Posts
    marir222 said:
    hiral said:
    it’s from one of the new kollections ! it’s my fave hair !!

Oooo thank you!! I will try and spin it a few times, fingers crossed for the bundle. I would wear that hair everyday! So nice