🗳️🔁 SYS Weekday Event - 11/23/20 - Award Show Host! (Almost Thanksgiving)🍂

Comments

• pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    Stefani_H said:
    rerebanks said:
    How is it fair that this is her score when only two tickets were given out? I think no one should be able to buy tickets that’s where everyone has a fair chance at winning 
    That’s one of the ways Glu gets good money for sure so you know they won’t change it, though maybe a ticket cap would help? Only making you able to buy let’s say 10-12 tickets and that’s it.
    In my opinion, 10 tickets is already too much. I feel like they should allow people to only use the triple threat (and even then, I find this not fair at all but this is another topic).

In the end, Glu will never put a cap on tickets. We've seen it many times on the forum these past few weeks, some people are going crazy with the ticket buying with 3000+ scores sometimes and this is what Glu wanted.
    I don’t see a change anytime soon, and that is very sad. Glu benefits from people like that but mostly crazy ticket buyers, and the more they increase or spend then I guess we won’t be seeing any actual news about getting old show your style back then, I know that there were crazy ticket buyers then but this seems to have gotten worse and it’s every week you see someone with over 1500+ votes now, and there are people who WANT to level down cause they know they won’t get a chance at trendsetter prizes, and they want to avoid ticket buyers in lower levels, it makes me sad to see that kind of stuff. If this is what Glu really wanted to happen, destroying show your style and taking fun away from people who are playing fair, all for money? then that’s pretty pathetic of them.
  • melisaasprillamelisaasprilla Registered Users, Member 191 Posts
    Glu, let's see how long this strategy will last you, because I doubt that this game will remain like this for more than 2 months.  For my part I will play until the next update and if there are no changes, I do not see the grace of continuing to have this game on my cell phone.😒😒

• haylee7haylee7 Registered Users, Member 483 Posts
    lulula said:
    @haylee7 anytime I get a "chill group" at the beginning, the TBs come out of no where last minute haha. I hope it stays chill for you though! Good luck!

and @NicDoll welcome to the forum! Love your looks!
    I’ve looked again and TB has come ... lol just one so far 😂
  • kaydencekkhkaydencekkh Registered Users, Member 1,703 Posts
    Yay 
    iOS player!
    add me on Facebook: kaydencekhh 
  • Kween_of_the_KastleKween_of_the_Kastle Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    esme said:
    Oops, it looks like I haven’t posted something on here in months. Anyways, hello everyone! (A special hello to those who watch HxH 🥰 I was listening to Kurapika’s character song while reading this thread, haha)

Here are my first three looks. Nothing too creative 😕

(P.S. levels are a trash idea 😐😹)
    @esme I love your profile pic!!!!
  • kaydencekkhkaydencekkh Registered Users, Member 1,703 Posts
    @uglyjackie thank you 🥰

I hate it because since this update my first two looks never score over 40
    iOS player!
    add me on Facebook: kaydencekhh 
  • donyadonya Registered Users, Member 120 Posts
    My TS group isn’t as bad as most of the dolls on here, but it so sad to see the top 8 already be using extra tickets. Its too bad, I really liked the dress😥
    Stopped in July 2016, Installed again May 2020
    Platform: Android
    In-game name: Layla
    Ranking: A+++
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    I don't know if it was said in a previous post but I couldn't find it. Can someone who leveled up to silver III show the prize distribution? 😬 
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • GingerkkhGingerkkh Registered Users 96 Posts
    So far 9 obvious ticket buyers in my group lol. That's the most I've ever seen in my group. Am I missing something? Are the prizes that cute?!?  Good thing I don't stress about ts board & pretty much have always only played for the earnables.
  • StevieCurryStevieCurry Registered Users, Member 759 Posts
    edited November 2020
    @StevieCurry is this you?

oh YES it is @woahbabesursotoxic 💖 you’re the first person to screenshot my doll in the voting booth so thank you 😍

not doing well in the voting booth tho, i’m getting 37-39s, and i’m in bronze II!

edit to add: there’s TBs in bronze II too so the leveling down strategy doesn’t always work 😁
    ios • free player since november 2019 ❀
    ♡˚✧˳⁺⁎ ⁎₊✧༚♡
  • haylee7haylee7 Registered Users, Member 483 Posts
    Anyone else only getting kash in the VB 😒
  • IzzaBeeIzzaBee Registered Users, Member 407 Posts
    dpeters said:
    I don't know if it was said in a previous post but I couldn't find it. Can someone who leveled up to silver III show the prize distribution? 😬 

This is silver |||. Places 19 & 20 also get a box but after that it’s just cash. 
    I play on iOS 
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    @StevieCurry aww that sucks! That was a gorgeous look btw 🖤. You’re so welcome! I hope your scores pick up!
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    3/6 of my top are already wearing the dress.
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • kkh_claricekkh_clarice Registered Users, Member 1,201 Posts
    edited November 2020
    I just hate this new system so much 
    This game should call "Homelander Hollywood" or "Stormfront Hollywood" cause it's the worst 😭😭😭

she/her | android player 🌼 english isn't my first language 

• thatgalbiathatgalbia Registered Users, Member 456 Posts
    My heart is cracking into pieces right now & i hate that this game won’t make me feel the slightest bit better. I don’t even want to open my app to see all the TBs. I have no motivation to go play. Let me do it so I don’t miss a ticket lol. 
  • LisylisLisylis Registered Users 931 Posts
    I'm in 4th and its dumb that we can't even see what the shoes I'm probably not going to win look like
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts

It could be worst but decent start. 
  • LisylisLisylis Registered Users 931 Posts
    @pristineperson I legitimately love those tartan capri shorts dear jesus help me
  • rociodemayorociodemayo Registered Users, Member 655 Posts
    I have only ONE TICKET BUYER. More will appear enventually I guess but I am in a chill group even tho I am in Silver I. Idk how to feel about this. Two weeks ago I came in 27th? 21st? I don't even remember but that was sad af.