🗳️🔁 SYS Weekday Event - 11/23/20 - Award Show Host! (Almost Thanksgiving)🍂

Comments

• candydotscandydots Registered Users, Member 115 Posts

Here are my looks 1-6 so far! I'm trying to challenge myself not to use the NYE dress for this SYS event, haha.
    🌙🌟 Free iOS player since July 2018 🧡 KKH Ranking: A+++ 🌟🌙

• imazoraimazora Registered Users, Member 384 Posts

@m1lk_jpg i’m not sure about all of your features and I dont have that hair, but I tried to recreate your doll! It’s walmart brand tho
    iOS - Ivy Kkh on FB! - ok i don't know what most people put here i'm gonna go now 
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    kadamisia said:
    Which face do you like best? I definitely need to settle for one of them and stop changing it constantly because no one has ever recognized me in the voting booth 😂

1st- Agree
    2nd- Like
    3rd- Awesome
    4th- Lol

Thank you so much IA! ❤️
    @kadamisia you could be my doll’s twin in the second one! 😅💖 obviously I’m biased but all these choices are gorgeous 
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • melisaasprillamelisaasprilla Registered Users, Member 191 Posts
    @melisaasprilla I think we are in the same group 😊
    @Chloè_KKH Something told me that your doll had seen it before. your wrist is spectacular 🤗, Too bad that the first positions of the top are already occupied by TB.
  • LisylisLisylis Registered Users 931 Posts
    ViennaKKH said:
    Lisylis said:
    ViennaKKH said:
    Unpopular opinion, but I wish we could choose our pose in SYS (for example, like the ones in the photo booth) ✨
    Don't give glu more monetization ideas 🤣

Imagine the concept of 'premium tickets' where you could choose a pose as well

Edit: im copyrighting this idea if glu uses it they have to pay me $400,000 don't try me ill sue
    What does “monetization ideas” mean? 🤔

Yeah I get that but I actually mean with my post : the poses for free ofcourse 🤣 If you have unlocked the poses, you can re-use this in SYS. Imagine you have to pay for that with premium tickets that’s crazy, but Glu is crazy right? 😅

Edit: sometimes I find the voting booth boring, that’s why I was thinking of those poses 🙈🙊
    @ViennaKKH by monetization I just mean like, new ways to get money out of us without necessarily offering us anything useful. I wasn't seriously accusing you of contributing to this! Its quite a good idea though so you can have half of my $400,000
  • ViennaKKHViennaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,388 Posts
    @Lisylis thank you for explaining, I need to expand my vocabulary haha 😅

It was good doing businesses with you 🤝 💰 💵 
  • kadamisiakadamisia Registered Users, Member 1,086 Posts
    @mikaylachimo Lmao I could never, your doll is a GODDESS! Mine is a Dollar Tree version 😂 But thank you so much hun!❤️❤️❤️
    IOS player
    🦥 English isn't my 1st language 🦥
  • JadeLaMunecaJadeLaMuneca Registered Users, Member 730 Posts
    @Libby pretty sure I've had that girl in two of my TS groups before and all she does is submit looks where EVERYTHING is dyed the same colour 
  • m1lk_jpgm1lk_jpg Registered Users, Member 109 Posts
    @imazora thank you!! you got all the features right! I love the ombré lips on my doll. the other ones are gorgeous too but I'm not too fond of how they look with that nose. 
    on another note, I've been trying different things this sys (as you can see, my back gown look was completely uninspired because I'd almost given up) so I've done long dresses but also looks I could've seen ariana grande (amongst others) wearing at a music awards show a few years ago. I'm being absolutely destroyed in the VB but I only like the earnable dress so I'm okay with it and just trying to get creative. [looks are in no particular order]

🖤♡・゚:*✧·゚:* Joséphine*:·゚✧*:·゚✧♡🖤
    [ Jóh-zeh-feen ]
     •••iOS player•••
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    kadamisia said:
    Which face do you like best? I definitely need to settle for one of them and stop changing it constantly because no one has ever recognized me in the voting booth 😂

1st- Agree
    2nd- Like
    3rd- Awesome
    4th- Lol

Thank you so much IA! ❤️
    @kadamisia you could be my doll’s twin in the second one! 😅💖 obviously I’m biased but all these choices are gorgeous 
    I was going to comment the same and tag you. I thought it was a group pic at first before I read it.😂
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • girlsnrosegirlsnrose Registered Users, Member 14 Posts
    edited November 2020
     I am sorry in advance, I could be wrong in grammar or spelling of words. English is not my native language🙃
    Many people wrote, that the new system is terrible for free players. But for some reason no one says, that TBs are also not in the best position with such a system. Do you think the developers wanted to make it worse for free players? Of course, not. They wanted to make the game more interesting, with more prizes (spent their time to do this additional work, whatever the quality).  As a bonus they wanted extra money from TBs . 
    But this changes were ill-considered and hasty, which led to the fact that people who spend a lot of money on tickets now have no guarantees of receiving prizes. Previously, they fell into a group where could be one or two more TBs, but usually they got what they paid for. Now TBs may not even get into 10(just think, we have not reached the gold level yet!). 
    Free players who planning to sit out at low levels, do you think TBs are so stupid? Of course they will soon realize that it will be easier for them to win in bronze and silver. When they go down there, no one will have chill groups anymore, unless you are very lucky. 
    Summing up:
    It is obvious that glu is not evil geniuses who make cunning plans to earn more and more money from players. They simply don’t think ahead of the consequences of their decisions. They wanted the best, but it turned out how it turned out.
    New sys is not fair for both paying and free players. 
  • beba13beba13 Registered Users, Member 680 Posts
    edited November 2020
    Sooo,these are just a few of amazing looks i found today in my vb. If there are some forum dolls here,your styles are impeccable 😍😍😍😍  i’m so bad at recognizing dolls in vb and in my group so i’m truly sorry i didnt recognise you ❤️❤️❤️
    Ps: excuse my terrible editing,i’m a noob for this 😂😂😂
    🌻IOS player🌻
    Been on KKH since day one with brakes 🥰
    Always looking for new friends 
    https://www.facebook.com/Bebac ♥️
  • letusletus Registered Users, Member 760 Posts
    omg my scores are terrible this sys! ☠️☠️☠️ I liked the green dress but it’s so far away lol I’m in 22nd!!!!! Doesn’t make any sense since my looks are similar to the ones at red carpet event but are getting low scores. 

I’m in Silver II btw.
    iOS free player 🇧🇷 ✨
    my doll’s name is leticia 
  • thatgalbiathatgalbia Registered Users, Member 456 Posts

Tempted to submit this since I scored a 38 with the earnable dress 🤠
  • FrancescahillFrancescahill Registered Users 1,288 Posts
    edited November 2020
    I just saw that first and second positions get the 4 items does this only apply for Level III? I literally never paid attention to that lmao.

Edit: I remember seeing it in another SYS but I can’t remember if it was Bronze III
  • pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts

Tempted to submit this since I scored a 38 with the earnable dress 🤠
    Go on, it’s perfect for the voting booth❤️
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    bibiporai said:
    The earnable dress is doing great 

Got me over 50 for the first time

Butterflies have zero to do with anything hosting but it’s helped my scores 
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Amy136602Amy136602 Registered Users 851 Posts
    Amy136602 said:

I... love my voting booth! 🤣🤣
    Guess how many votes this look got? Yeah 46😂 (I know submitter from insta)
    @anilynbright
    Funny enough 3 of those votes came from me. Let's just say glu's recent clown changes in sys has inspired me to look at the humorous side of things 🥴
    Daily iOS player 😊 

Facebook Name: MandyKkh
  • pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    edited November 2020

Interesting how a look I barely put any thought into got a 50 compared to many other looks I actually tried to make fit the theme that got high 40’s
  • KristaLenzKristaLenz Registered Users, Unconfirmed, Member 312 Posts
    edited November 2020
    Looks 7 and 6. I think the earnable dress is my highest score so far. 

edit: No, it's not, one of the previous ones had the same 😂

Android player. 👾
  • VictorianVictorian Registered Users, Member 1,110 Posts

So my serious looks didn't do this well. Slap in the face. Either there is something fishy or voters purposely vote for basic people and trolls. 

Also, the gorgeous one wasn't the popular pick. Sorry girl, you were so pretty 😪
    20 year old from Turkey & Android Player
    Striking untill they give everyone 20 videos a day