šŸŽ†šŸ¦ƒv11.5 Update - Thanksgiving & Black Friday Is Almost HerešŸ½ļøšŸ›ļø

Comments

• AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    Last year they gave us more than 200 tb items, I really hope theyā€™re not the sameĀ 
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ā™„ļø

• KaterinaKaterina Registered Users, Member 418 Posts
    Last year they gave us more than 200 tb items, I really hope theyā€™re not the sameĀ 
    Kalinda did say that new items have been added to the tb sale but i hope that doesnt mean some of the stuff like glitter lips or the eyes and handhelds available during kimmiversary are removed bc i was hoping to get some of those for bf
    I communicate in memes
  • LibbyLibby Registered Users, Member 412 Posts
    So at what time will the sale start?
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,746 Posts
    In kimiversary from my wishlist was 0 items šŸ˜„ But I got one handheld and glitter lips from tb items. Ā So I really hope see something from my wishlist this time ā˜ŗļøĀ 
    iOS playerĀ 
    Ā 
  • ashleyyashleyy Registered Users, Member 1,425 Posts
    edited November 2020
    Will the tb sale start before before the actual sale?

edit: and if so does anyone have any ideal exactly when? (The tb sale is what Iā€™m most excited for)
  • ashleymeddsashleymedds Registered Users, Member 796 Posts
    this is my second black friday but last year I wasnā€™t a hardcore daily player, I didnā€™t save kstars, didnt know about christmas boxes etc...
    can the more experienced players give me some advice? I have 3600 kstars & how many of those should roughly go towards BF and how many should I save for christmas boxes? I could also do some offers next double reward weekend if I need more for christmas than expected.Ā thereā€™s a handful of christmas items I really really want!! also I donā€™t really plan on giving my doll a BF makeover cause sheā€™s already super pretty imo & I already have blush and contour (so my BF list isnā€™t too long and iā€™m planning on not spending that much unless the TB item selection is amazing)
    ios dollĀ since 2014, took a break & started again in October 2019 šŸ¤ šŸ’•
    āœØadd me on fb:Ā https://www.facebook.com/ashley.meddsĀ āœØ
    ā†ŖļøŽ send me a PM so I can add you back faster!
  • pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    edited November 2020
    this is my second black friday but last year I wasnā€™t a hardcore daily player, I didnā€™t save kstars, didnt know about christmas boxes etc...
    can the more experienced players give me some advice? I have 3600 kstars & how many of those should roughly go towards BF and how many should I save for christmas boxes? I could also do some offers next double reward weekend if I need more for christmas than expected.Ā thereā€™s a handful of christmas items I really really want!! also I donā€™t really plan on giving my doll a BF makeover cause sheā€™s already super pretty imo & I already have blush and contour (so my BF list isnā€™t too long and iā€™m planning on not spending that much unless the TB item selection is amazing)
    Christmas boxes are nice, I guess save some but honestly get everything you can that you like for Black Friday otherwise itā€™ll be over priced or for diamonds afterwards, now is the best time to do that but Christmas boxes are pricey so Iā€™m not exactly sure how much would be a good amount to save for those.
    Edit: I think the price for Christmas boxes are 55 k-stars
  • VictorianVictorian Registered Users, Member 1,110 Posts
    Christmas boxes have more than 60 items. To open 60 boxes you need 3300. I was going to purchase kstars during BF to clear christmas boxes if I wasnā€™t on strike but whatever šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø
    20 year old from Turkey & Android Player
    Striking untill they give everyone 20 videos a day
  • kiki_kkiki_k Registered Users, Member 212 Posts
    Off topic probably but does anyone ever look at this app icon on their phone and think lol who is that

It looks nothing like Kim thatā€™s for sure

• kkh_kyliekkh_kylie Registered Users, Member 443 Posts
    @kiki_k I think she looks like Kim but I ask myself another question, why is the app still called Kim K while we donā€™t see her in the game anymore. We donā€™t even get her Shop My KlosetšŸ˜¢
  • pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    edited November 2020
    kiki_k said:
    Off topic probably but does anyone ever look at this app icon on their phone and think lol who is that

I agree, she looks so different now
    edit: one more pic that makes her look totally different for sure

• Kween_of_the_KastleKween_of_the_Kastle Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    edited November 2020
    What kind of gift can they do in email? Only thing I can think of is app store credit for some kstars. I hope it's not a Kardashian xmas card or free Kardashian episode because it will go straight into the trash
  • megandppmegandpp Registered Users, Member 148 Posts
    @Kween_of_the_Kastle Iā€™m hoping they messed up on the wording and are just giving us some gifts in game, otherwise that would be so unfair for players who donā€™t get the newsletterĀ 
    kiki_k said:

It's the nose. Her nose is more upturned now. She probably did an upper lip lift too. (For your nose to not droop while smiling they cut a muscle from your upper lip area. Kim had that surgery but the consequence was her enlarged upper lip area, previously it was very small, feminine and pretty. Basically she messed her face up. To fix that she probably had to go get an upper lip lift. That picture doesn't look like Kim because she both has the enlarged upper lip area and drooped nose tip while in reality she never had those two features together. Yes I had free time so here's your plastic surgery 101) Also her jaw doesn't look that round.Ā 
  • sandraliissandraliis Registered Users, Member 409 Posts
    Wow, how do you know all that about plastic surgery @Victorian ?Ā šŸ˜„
    Ā iOS šŸ‡ŖšŸ‡Ŗ
    20 VIDEOS FOR EVERYBODY
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    .Ā Victorian said:
    kiki_k said:

(For your nose to not droop while smiling they cut a muscle from your upper lip area. Kim had that surgery but the consequence was her enlarged upper lip area, previously it was very small, feminine and pretty.Ā 

So I got curious and checked myself in the mirror and my nose doesn't change when I smile lol like it doesn't become droopy?Ā 
  • ViennaKKHViennaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,388 Posts
    @Victorian wow I really admire plastic surgeon with their magic hands and what they can achieve. Itā€™s so interesting how this industry has evolved !Ā 
    @thesweetone does a crease appear on your upper lip when you smile? Like this:

I know the quality is horrible but the crease is visible. If you have it naturally and your nose tip is already small you won't notice drooping. This crease can be imitated with a filler too.Ā 
    @ViennaKKH I do too. Anathomy f*cks me up, I could never. It's such a hard job honestly.Ā 
    @pristineperson haha but I want to see yellow, pink, etc birds šŸ˜…šŸ˜‚
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,872 Posts
    DOES ANYONE HAVE THE LIST OF THE THROWBACK ITEMS FOR THE SALE???Ā 
    IOS player šŸ’œĀ 
    She/Her šŸ’—
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please:Ā https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
    @Victorian omg I have this crease, am I weird? šŸ˜…šŸ˜±
    @ViennaKKH no doll I have that too. It's not common but it's normal to have it naturally šŸ˜‚
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    Victorian said:
    @thesweetone does a crease appear on your upper lip when you smile? Like this:

I know the quality is horrible but the crease is visible. If you have it naturally and your nose tip is already small you won't notice drooping. This crease can be imitated with a filler too.Ā 

No I don't! I'd say my nose tip is average. If anything, my nose wings become slightly wider, but it's common when smilingĀ 
  • LumsLums Registered Users, Member 305 Posts
    Hi dolls!

Do we have a vip event this week?!

Also should i buy kstars pack or there will be a special sale later?
    -Ā  iOS player o(*ļæ£ā–½ļæ£*)o
  • Kween_of_the_KastleKween_of_the_Kastle Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    edited November 2020
    @Lums Star packs will award 2x the amount of stars for the same price, so pause buying until it startsĀ Ā 

And yes, we have a vip weekend starting early to match the BF sale, koko will have a thread laterĀ