Black Friday must haves

124Next

Comments

• annalynnehoockannalynnehoock Registered Users, Member 270 Posts
    Did anyone do these offers? Does it take long to receive the k-stars? Can I cancel the purchase?

Android Player - 🇧🇷 | english isn't my first language
  • astaasta Registered Users, Member 669 Posts
    I wish the wedding dresses could be on sale, I really think it’ll do well for pool party’s, Diners and everything else basically
    ideal for business themes, rock concerts and especially street style!😍
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,872 Posts
    DOES ANYONE HAVE THE LIST OF THE THROWBACK ITEMS FOR THE SALE??? 
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • beba13beba13 Registered Users, Member 680 Posts
    No one does till the event starts,there are some pics of old Black Friday throwbacks but no one knows what we will get this one. That is probably why people didnt respond to you.   
    🌻IOS player🌻
    Been on KKH since day one with brakes 🥰
    Always looking for new friends 
    https://www.facebook.com/Bebac ♥️
  • Kween_of_the_KastleKween_of_the_Kastle Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    I wonder how many doll twins will be in the forum After BF 😅
  • JadeLaMunecaJadeLaMuneca Registered Users, Member 730 Posts
    @KristaLenz I'd say mix them! Get the mermaid one from the bottom row and a couple from the top. I'd personally go for the gold and pink from the top row. I have that strapless sequin one and it never scores well. 
  • Stefani_HStefani_H Registered Users, Member 871 Posts
    Guys, I need your help. I have just a little over 900 kstars, I might reach 1000 by Sunday if I finish my offer and grind like crazy during the weekend and I want to spend them smartly. I'm in dire need for gowns considering how many "gown sys" we have been having. 

Should I buy the dresses in the top row or the two in bottom? 

Agree - top
    Like - bottom

From my experience, the dress on the bottom left never scores well no matter how I style it. Always gets me around 40 votes but the Mermaid dress is a must have!
    🌸 iOS daily player since December 2018 | English isn't my first language 🌸

• KristaLenzKristaLenz Registered Users, Unconfirmed, Member 312 Posts
    @KristaLenz I'd say mix them! Get the mermaid one from the bottom row and a couple from the top. I'd personally go for the gold and pink from the top row. I have that strapless sequin one and it never scores well. 
    That's a good idea too, I noticed the gold one usually gets the popular vote and it colors nicely as well so I might actually go with your suggestion. Thank you ☺️☺️
    Android player. 👾
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    Guys, I need your help. I have just a little over 900 kstars, I might reach 1000 by Sunday if I finish my offer and grind like crazy during the weekend and I want to spend them smartly. I'm in dire need for gowns considering how many "gown sys" we have been having. 

Agree - top
    Like - bottom

The gold and the mermaid are two I'm definitely buying. There will be gowns added for the tb sale too, so you may find one or two more you will like.
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
    beba13 said:
    No one does till the event starts,there are some pics of old Black Friday throwbacks but no one knows what we will get this one. That is probably why people didnt respond to you.   
    Oh ok. Tysm! 💜
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    2,3,4 & 8 they make good scores too 

Agree - top
    Like - bottom

The gold and the mermaid are two I'm definitely buying. There will be gowns added for the tb sale too, so you may find one or two more you will like.

IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
  • Summer2309Summer2309 Registered Users, Member 63 Posts
    @Summer2309 whoaaaa our dolls are practically twins!! 💞 i rarely see other players use those eyes 🙈

i might wait to see what TB items get added then decide if i want to get the highlight!
    Yes exactly @StevieCurry and if I do see the eyes they normally aren’t the skin coloured we use! Can’t wait to see what you buy! 🥰🥰
    Platform: iOS ✨ Level: 32 ✨ Aussie 🇦🇺🦘☺️
  • Melissa_kkhMelissa_kkh Registered Users, Member 151 Posts
    This is my first BF! This is what i’m planning to buy plus TB items i might like and auras and other  handhelds since you guys recommended them!

I really hope they don’t do us over by not making the makeup 50% off too 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

If any of you know other items or if any of these items is not worth it please let me know 😭😭
  • YassminxkkwYassminxkkw Registered Users, Member 120 Posts
    I'm a little confused rn between these also do you think the highlighter is too bright? Please vote 
    Agree- first hairstyle with highlighter 
    Like- first hairstyle without highlighter 
    Awesome- second hairstyle with highlighter 
    LOL- second hairstyle without highlighter  
  • StevieCurryStevieCurry Registered Users, Member 759 Posts
    @Summer2309 i don't have many kstars so i'm prioritizing getting auras and handhelds because the only aura i currently have is the fireworks one 🙈

might get highlight only if i have enough kstars left hahah 🥺 excited to see what you're buying!
    ios • free player since november 2019 ❀
    ♡˚✧˳⁺⁎ ⁎₊✧༚♡
  • Summer2309Summer2309 Registered Users, Member 63 Posts
    @Summer2309 i don't have many kstars so i'm prioritizing getting auras and handhelds because the only aura i currently have is the fireworks one 🙈

might get highlight only if i have enough kstars left hahah 🥺 excited to see what you're buying!
    I’ve got a few iTunes vouchers saved just for this occasion so I think I might buy some star packs! I’ll spend 900 on TB and then save the rest of Christmas boxes I think 🤦🏻‍♀️ I reaaaaalllly love the Christmas light aura so hoping to get that! 

Yes! Part of my 900k star allocation will be on the auras too!! 
    Platform: iOS ✨ Level: 32 ✨ Aussie 🇦🇺🦘☺️
    They put in way less more items for both the guys and girls what the **** 😭
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
  • Melissa_kkhMelissa_kkh Registered Users, Member 151 Posts
    edited November 2020
    Posted in the wrong thread sorry 😅