🛍️🦃KK:H Weekend Event-11/26 Happy Thanksgiving and Black Friday VIP Event🦃

Comments

• sivonasivonasivonasivona Registered Users, Member 122 Posts
    Recently glu designers really love purple.
  • kkhsimonekkhsimone Registered Users, Member 386 Posts

top half says "professional neon purple nipples exhibitionist" but bottom half says "7th failed attempt at diy tie-dye leggings and i really dont know which one is harder to look at

Girl honestly I feel like even your gorgeous editing can't fix this mess lol💀
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    I hoped for something better ☹️ Maaaybe it will look better in the game but still disappointed 
    iOS player 

• ArianaKKHArianaKKH Registered Users, Member 452 Posts
    The earnables are just ... not what I was expecting for a Black Friday vip event, especially when last years BF events were really great 😅
    iOS player
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ari.kkh.184
  • kkh_kyliekkh_kylie Registered Users, Member 443 Posts
    Very very very disappointed... from everything !!! The SYS, the quality of the items, now The bundles are also low quality... my biggest disappointment will be not seeing new items in the TB sale !!!!! It’s been the same since ages
    I’m seriously thinking of deleting the game
    it was a source of joy for me, it turned to a source of stress and disappointment 😢
  • kaydencekkhkaydencekkh Registered Users, Member 1,703 Posts
    I’ll wait till tomorrow to see but the hair looks like that bad texture that doesn’t look good on lighter hair colours .... 
    iOS player!
    add me on Facebook: kaydencekhh 
  • mbeyoncembeyonce Registered Users, Member 38 Posts
    So don't come for me but I kinda like the earnable jumpsuit. 
    Those of you from the UK might remember this but one time a minor celebrity named Jodie Marsh wore two belts over her tatas instead of an actual top, people went crazy, the jumpsuit reminds me of that iconic moment. 
    LOL I say tatas too. And whatever happened to Jodie Marsh!?
    Playing since 2014..!
  • EmCharlotteEmCharlotte Registered Users, Member 686 Posts
    😐

I like the mask, but not enough to spend K Stars chasing it. 

I like the FG make up but not enough to pay for the rest of it. 

The earnables make me want to just save my K stars for future VIP events because I don’t have very many anyway. 

I spent a dumb amount of real life money on the game the last two Black Fridays and this year I doubt I’ll buy a single star pack. 

Consider me underwhelmed. 

I’m sure there are people who love these items and I am happy for them, Glu can’t please everyone week after week and I appreciate that. I might just be outgrowing this game and that’s fine, it happens! 

I hope you all find something you’ve been wanting in the sale this year! ✨
    Let’s be friends - Emmy KKH on FB. I play on iOS 🤍
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I only want the hair from the gb items. I like the colors of the earnable outfit but I'm confused about how I'd use it. The hair I'll get more use out of. I'm also surprised that I got all of the VIP items from the last one. I must have had more saved up last year than what I remember. 
    Platform: Android

• claranaxclaranax Registered Users, Member 80 Posts
    so... we are not getting any TB/BF spoilers? really?
    ios player ✨ level 30+
    english is not my language lol 🇧🇷
  • evilhagevilhag Registered Users 923 Posts
    Okay I love the GB items. The top of the outfit looks weird. It needs some shadowing if that makes sense, it looks like it’s just laying there 
    Put a cap on Trendspenders! 
    Give 20 daily videos to paying players!
    Bonus star for parties!
  • meritedkkhmeritedkkh Registered Users, Member 673 Posts
    I told y’all not to get your hopes up LMFAOOO. 😭 Love the GB items though. 💕 I might chase some stuff. 
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.