🛍️🦃KK:H Weekend Event-11/26 Happy Thanksgiving and Black Friday VIP Event🦃

Comments

• Stefani_HStefani_H Registered Users, Member 871 Posts
    Like, anything for the bottom part of the outfit would have been better than this ugly pant lol
    🌸 iOS daily player since December 2018 | English isn't my first language 🌸

• cherrycolacherrycola Registered Users, Member 39 Posts
    Every single earnable is not cute.. the only thing I like out of all of it is the gb ponytail, but I won't even be able to chase since my K-stars are going towards the sale..
  • alison31alison31 Registered Users, Member 110 Posts
    is this a joke?
  • Kween_of_the_KastleKween_of_the_Kastle Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    I legit started to question my anatomy after seeing the jumpsuit 🤣 there's something missing 
  • KKHLucyKKHLucy Registered Users, Member 1,032 Posts
    The earnable bag is deff just a recolor of an old bag! The blue one that we had a couple of years ago! Can’t find the picture 🥴
  • sariesarie Registered Users, Member 835 Posts
    i wish the earnable purse would be smaller like one of those tiny purses that dont actually fit anything....the jumpsuit that isnt a jumpsuit but two items forcibly put together? its so awkwardly made the top doesnt look realisticly fitting...rly wanna see the inspiration, the pants are weirdly fitting around the waist...the hair is kinda medicore wish the braid would go over the shoulder. tbh i was hoping for something pretty and basic that the voters would like since ill be getting these items whether i want to or not..i just dont see myself using it at all. this seems like a draft rather than a final product ngl
    23yo🦙, 🇨🇿/🇬🇧, Android
  • Stefani_HStefani_H Registered Users, Member 871 Posts
    dpeters said:
    Seriously considering keeping my kstars for Christmas boxes. My only hope is that the TB selection will be amazing, if it isn't... 

I was thinking the same, the earnables are not worth it. I bet the TB items will be disappointing too.
    🌸 iOS daily player since December 2018 | English isn't my first language 🌸

• JaelynJaxJaelynJax Registered Users 624 Posts

The the FG $13.99 for US
    Daily iOS Player: Level 55
    🌻NubianQueen🌻
    Platform: iOS
    Send Message for Add
  • megandppmegandpp Registered Users, Member 148 Posts
    edited November 2020
    Lmao a whole joke of earnable and no updates on BF as well. Loving the transparency. 

That earnable hair is a joke, it’s like the black box basic ponytail I recently got 🙄

jumpsuit equally as bad.

NEED the mask and hair!
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.