Options

🛍️🦃KK:H Weekend Event-11/26 Happy Thanksgiving and Black Friday VIP Event🦃

Comments

• Options
    pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    Jeez these earnables are absolutely getting destroyed
  • Options
    ShayShigilShayShigil Registered Users, Member 337 Posts
    TB sale starts tomorrow and then kloset sale starts Friday right?

If so, please keep in mind that in the past they have raised the prices of TB items once the kloset sale starts!! During kimiversary one TB dress went from 60 to 110 k stars. 
  • Options
    BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts

If so, please keep in mind that in the past they have raised the prices of TB items once the kloset sale starts!! During kimiversary one TB dress went from 60 to 110 k stars. 
    It all should start tomorrow. From what I've read TB items are always more than normal items in the kloset.
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • Options
    naeustsnaeusts Registered Users, Member 402 Posts

Wait, what??????
  • Options
    kkh_kyliekkh_kylie Registered Users, Member 443 Posts
    @robertavyy don’t be afraid, be sure 😂
  • Options
    sandraliissandraliis Registered Users, Member 409 Posts

Hold on, what?
     iOS 🇪🇪
    20 VIDEOS FOR EVERYBODY
  • Options
    Asena_55Asena_55 Registered Users, Member 243 Posts
    Can they switch the GB items with the earnable items ? The earnable items are so disappointing I expected something special for this weekend.
  • Options
    oopsididitagainoopsididitagain Registered Users, Member 1,158 Posts
    @BooskiBabii Typically, the 50% off sale doesn’t start until Friday. The TB sale does start tomorrow though, and those items won’t go on sale on Friday.

They are always more that normal items, but I think what @ShayShigil means is that they might go up even more on Friday for no reason whatsoever (like some items did last year)
  • Options
    MariaakkhMariaakkh Registered Users, Member 405 Posts
    @KalindaKing Can you guys switch earnables with Gb? I’m really disappointed 
  • Options
    ShayShigilShayShigil Registered Users, Member 337 Posts
    @BooskiBabii I know they cost more than regular items but they sometimes raise the prices or some items affffter the sale starts, once the kloset sale starts and then once the kloset sale ends the price goes back down. 

Too lazy to look right now but there are screenshots and examples in the kimiversary thread from this year. 
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.