🛍️🦃KK:H Weekend Event-11/26 Happy Thanksgiving and Black Friday VIP Event🦃

Comments

• beachespeachesbeachespeaches Registered Users 698 Posts
    edited November 2020
    The earnables are awful lmao. I always feel like the Black Friday VIP earnables are pretty meh (last year's earnables were pretty good tho and I like the sparkle dress from the year before and the pie) it's like Glu half-asses it because they know people are going to spend K stars no matter what. However, this year's is exceptionally low quality on top of being ugly. 
    My doll's name is Bea!
    iOS player since the release
    Level 99
    #FixTheWine
  • EveandMiaEveandMia Registered Users, Member 63 Posts
    Wooooow, sucked any excitement I possibly had for Black Friday right out with those earnables. The forum can’t be that small of a percentage of total game players, idk if Glu doesn’t believe people are going to stop playing? But there’s no reason to play anymore, I’m annoyed & feel like my time is wasted & am pretty much only participating because fomo. I don’t do that with ANYTHING else in my life so I’m a little disgusted I’ve let this game matter that much (It was my main distraction after my little brother died & I know that’s why I’m emotionally attached to it, but it’s not even fun or distracting anymore) I can’t imagaine how angry people who have invested irl money into their game feel 
    IOS player (daily since April 2019)
    Android player (March 2020) 
  • beba13beba13 Registered Users, Member 680 Posts
    And to think they really started the year with some amazing updates and items (i remember few weeks in february where i missed sys and weekend events because of work and i still regret those soooo much) to see it all come to this...
    🌻IOS player🌻
    Been on KKH since day one with brakes 🥰
    Always looking for new friends 
    https://www.facebook.com/Bebac ♥️
  • KristaLenzKristaLenz Registered Users, Unconfirmed, Member 312 Posts
    I don't like the earnables at all, but I really like the GB top. I'm not going to open any extra boxes aside from the free one so hopefully I will get it. 
    Android player. 👾
  • alice_kkhalice_kkh Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    If the TB selection is as bad as last year I might just save my kstars for Christmas boxes since I’m not planning on spending another dime on this game anytime soon.
    The earnables are not even even something I would get from a professional event these days, the only thing I kinda like is the hair!
    Gbs are cute but I already have that hair in about 3 different versions and I absolutely hate wearing masks irl so no thanks to that 😂Overall this event would be a huge disappointment if I still had any expectations at all from Glu (which I don’t)
    iOS
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    alice_kkh said:
    I love how my comments need approval 😂❤️

I got it out of the spam file, you did some repeat editing, and it thought it needed a human eye.   There were 2, and they were both listed as pulled by you.   Heavy quoting, links, and edits all count toward pist ‘wright’ I’m thinking.  
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Loveflower01Loveflower01 Registered Users 331 Posts
    edited November 2020
    The earnables Not feeling them... Maybe the sale will be better 
    Fingers crossed 
    Danielle
    IOS
    I play on iPhone 8plus
    Happy Summer 🌻

• KingReyy7KingReyy7 Registered Users, Member 220 Posts
    My first black friday and this is it? This is a mess
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    I know everyone thinks the BF earnables should be amazing, but honestly they're often subpar. I remember complaining about that apron some years ago. Are these the best, obviously no, but it's pretty obvious they expect you to spend so they're gonna give you the best items.
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • HazelllllllkkhHazelllllllkkh Registered Users, Member 196 Posts
    edited November 2020
    Whew if those are the earnables, imagine the “fReE gIfT” 🤢🤚🏽
    Oh my god when I read that I literally got scared 😦 
    ❣️❣️❣️
    iOS player
    Pm to add me on gamecenter
    Started playing March 2020
    ❣️❣️❣️
  • Emme1216Emme1216 Registered Users, Member 406 Posts
    The top part literally looks like when I got shingles AND mastitis at the same time glu don't do that to anyone
  • Msjagger68Msjagger68 Registered Users 289 Posts
    Just when I thought that the upcoming SYS was a total 💩show...the Black Friday items?

✊🏾NO JUSTICE, NO PEACE!✊🏾
    BANS OFF OUR BODIES!!! 👏🏾👏🏾
    🇵🇸 🇵🇸 🇵🇸
  • danjames12danjames12 Registered Users, Member 518 Posts
    I personally like the purse but- that outfit? 🤢🤢🤢 I’m sorry but what are those straps- just. 

The hair is pretty cool. But that’s about it- 

Those straps tho... no. Just no. 
    iOS player...used to play when the game first came out!! Flash forward about five different dolls and here we are.
    Playing this doll since January 2020, and doubt I’ll be changing again! (Unless I quit because sys is a joke and I’m really starting to loose the fun in this game ✌🏼❌)
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.