๐Ÿ›๏ธ๐ŸฆƒKK:H Weekend Event-11/26 Happy Thanksgiving and Black Friday VIP Event๐Ÿฆƒ

Comments

• lilelfearslilelfears Registered Users, Member 238 Posts
    donโ€™t get your hopes up with the contour / highlight
  • meritedkkhmeritedkkh Registered Users, Member 673 Posts
    @KalindaKing will the contour and highlight be on sale?ย 
  • ali015ali015 Registered Users, Member 76 Posts
    Can we please have any information on whether the contour will be 50% off or not?ย 
    This. Glu originally said all kloset items would be on sale and if they changed it now...imma be UPSET
  • ChqrlotteChqrlotte Registered Users 832 Posts
    I just want to know when the tb items will be added to the kloset๐Ÿ™‚๐Ÿ™ƒ im impatient lol
    ย ios playerย ย โ—กฬˆย ย free player
    ๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ด
  • KristaLenzKristaLenz Registered Users, Unconfirmed, Member 312 Posts
    ali015 said:
    Can we please have any information on whether the contour will be 50% off or not?ย 
    This. Glu originally said all kloset items would be on sale and if they changed it now...imma be UPSET
    That's exactly why I'm asking. I read somewhere on the forum that the wedding gowns don't get discounted so maybe that's why it said in the banner "selected items", but now I'm getting paranoid. It will be a huge let down if the makeup prices stay the same.
    Android player. ๐Ÿ‘พ
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I hope the makeup is on sale since that stuff has been out for months now. I'm still getting whatever I can get from the sale because I've been saving for too long to get nothing.
    Platform: Android

• JadeLaMunecaJadeLaMuneca Registered Users, Member 730 Posts
    I'm HOPING the wording on the banner is just because Glu are lazy and are using the same one they use when there's a flash sale on certain brands in the kloset.ย 
  • dahliababydahliababy Registered Users, Member 206 Posts
    I knew something was up when there were 190+ comments while I didnt check the forum for a couple of hours but this is beyond my imagination. Earnables are a total joke. I guess GB is okay but not gonna chase. Both Kalinda and official KKH instagram confirmed all k-star items but if facial features are not included that will be an even bigger disappointment than the earnables.
  • JohanaaJohanaa Registered Users, Member 503 Posts
    Glu really need to swap the earnables with GB we deserve better than this. ๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ’”
    ๐Ÿฆ‹Android Player๐Ÿฆ‹
  • Pacha21Pacha21 Registered Users, Member 193 Posts
    Iโ€™m so dissapointed. This is my first BF and the first VIP that I will be able to get all the earnables, so I was hoping we could earn a beautiful gown or nice, long hair.ย 

• BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    MAYA_KKH said:

What are those airbrushing splashes on the leggings ๐Ÿ˜ญ ms paint realness...
    ย The hair looks like an*l beads๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ“ฟ
    ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ They look just like them!
    ๐ŸŒŸLevelย 38 & 39โ€”Android
    ๐Ÿ’žย Mom of 4!
    ๐Ÿ—ฃ๏ธย Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    ๐ŸŒผ I am a Recovery Coach.
    โฃAlways remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are!ย 
  • JenniferKKHollywoodJenniferKKHollywood Registered Users, Member 370 Posts
    Eww, what the actual..
    iOS player ๐ŸŒธ
    English is not my first language so I apologize for my grammar ๐Ÿ™ˆ
    Add me on facebook (let me know who you are on the forum if the names/picture donโ€™t match)
    https://www.facebook.com/jennifer.lundqvist.792

• ThreePartMagicThreePartMagic Registered Users, Member 856 Posts
    Legit thought the doll was wrapped in tinsel. Probably would've been more exciting imo. Takes me back to the christmas program days when they made us dress as "elves" (atrociously layered pajama items, kids wrapped with tinsel, and crazy santa hats). Just take the bodysuit, rip off the pants, sew on a christmas tree print skirt, throw on a holiday printed pj top for modesty, and she'll fit right inย ๐Ÿ˜†
    iOS daily player โ€ขย Doll: Madisonย ๐Ÿฆ‹๐Ÿ˜Š
    Bel Air Belles (15/15)
  • ThreePartMagicThreePartMagic Registered Users, Member 856 Posts
    In all seriousness tho,ย it's disappointing cuz BF is one of the only VIPs I go all out for unless I really really really like the last earnable. Now I'm stressed about the tb stuff and what they're going to keep full price.
    iOS daily player โ€ขย Doll: Madisonย ๐Ÿฆ‹๐Ÿ˜Š
    Bel Air Belles (15/15)
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.