🛍️🦃KK:H Weekend Event-11/26 Happy Thanksgiving and Black Friday VIP Event🦃

Comments

• eligureligur Registered Users, Member 906 Posts
    im pretty sure during kimiversary it was mentioned that during LAST bf the prices were raised and they MIGHT be raised for kimiversary. and it happened. so im sure glu wouldnt miss this opportunity to raise al the prices lol
  • Stefani_HStefani_H Registered Users, Member 871 Posts
    eligur said:
    im pretty sure during kimiversary it was mentioned that during LAST bf the prices were raised and they MIGHT be raised for kimiversary. and it happened. so im sure glu wouldnt miss this opportunity to raise al the prices lol
    So what do we do girls, do we buy now ? I'm so afraid they will rise the prices tomorrow...
    🌸 iOS daily player since December 2018 | English isn't my first language 🌸

• DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    There should really something over the hanger symbol when the tb items get added so we know when we can find them.
    Platform: Android

Stefani_H said:
    eligur said:
    So what do we do girls, do we buy now ? I'm so afraid they will rise the prices tomorrow...
    i bought the auras already and a few handhelds, will buy more tommorow:)
  • kaydencekkhkaydencekkh Registered Users, Member 1,703 Posts
    I’ve been searching for this hair ever since diamonds became a thing!! I am happy with the newer items added, I wish there were more separates added but the auras are amazing I did not except them to be added!!
    iOS player!
    add me on Facebook: kaydencekhh 
  • cami16cami16 Registered Users, Member 38 Posts
    have the tb items been updated? i feel they are the same as last year? Or am I wrong. my memory is not the best 😂
    im not even sure what to buy.. i dont even want anything after seeing everything lol
  • ViennaKKHViennaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,388 Posts
    I’m wondering if more stuff will be added tomorrow because the items that were added to the kloset seems so less? Or is it just me?
  • Selena.kkhSelena.kkh Registered Users 143 Posts
    Why do I even bother saving my K-Stars for Black Friday anymore? The TB items are the SAME items from last year. I thought Glu was going to change them this year but I guess keeping customers angry is more important than listening to our valid concerns? 
  • cami16cami16 Registered Users, Member 38 Posts
    i was worried they would charge diamonds for certain items as well. I'm glad they didn't !!
  • ShayShigilShayShigil Registered Users, Member 337 Posts
    edited November 2020
    There’s a few items I haven’t seen in old threads for Black Fridays added but many of them are repeats. Also don’t anticipate more items being added tomorrow, I don’t think that’s ever happened either. 

Just bought all the handhelds and the auras! I have my eye on a couple hairstyles and purses but going to wait and see how much I spend on the kloset sale first. 

Edit: does anyone know if the squirrel and monkey are in TB boxes?
  • ChqrlotteChqrlotte Registered Users 832 Posts
    edited November 2020
    ViennaKKH said:
    I’m wondering if more stuff will be added tomorrow because the items that were added to the kloset seems so less? Or is it just me?
    They probably won’t add more items tomorrow. We have been asking that same question in the past tb sales and no more items were added sadly🥺
     ios player  ◡̈  free player
    🇳🇴
  • Stefani_HStefani_H Registered Users, Member 871 Posts
    I bought the 2 auras and a few handhelds for now. I don't need a lot of things from the Kloset so if I have any leftovers I'll buy some more TB items.
    🌸 iOS daily player since December 2018 | English isn't my first language 🌸

edited November 2020
    Is it platform specific how soon we see items? I keep checking the section where the auras would be to see when I finally see the ones I'm buying but still nothing.

• KristaLenzKristaLenz Registered Users, Unconfirmed, Member 312 Posts
    These lips are so beautiful and not expensive at all, I had to buy them immediately 😍😍 I looked through all the items and during the event I will definitely buy a couple of handhelds and an aura too, just haven't decided which one yet. As for the rest, I will have to think it through. 

Android player. 👾
    does anyone remember where this dress if from? i remember seeing it recently but i may be wrong..

• naeustsnaeusts Registered Users, Member 402 Posts
    If the contour not be on sale tomorrow I swear I will buy this beautiful hair 😍
  • beabeabeabeabeabea Registered Users, Member 279 Posts
    Got this dress I have been wanting forever and the gold confetti aura! These were the items I wanted the most, tomorrow will get the kloset items on sales and maybe some other TB item! Oh and she is going to the plastic surgeon finally 😂
    iOS 📱Player since July 2020
    English is not my first language 🇮🇹

#20VideosForAll #BringBackOldSYS #CapOnTB 
    edited November 2020
    I'm glad some of the items are things I already have so I can save Kstars for other stuff.

• LisylisLisylis Registered Users 931 Posts
    Lisylis said:
    Gonna buy throwback items now so I don't have to get the weekend earnables in my wardrobe 
    Update: there is very little I actually want
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    These items are pretty underwhelming ...
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • kaydencekkhkaydencekkh Registered Users, Member 1,703 Posts
    I’m happy with the new items added because I didn’t want to spend a crazy amount because I plan to open a lot of Christmas boxes!! I don’t even want to spend 500 kstars tomorrow because of those earnables 😂 I plan on just buying the highlight and then a couple of throw back dresses that I’ve been wanting 
    iOS player!
    add me on Facebook: kaydencekhh 
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.