šŸ›ļøšŸ¦ƒKK:H Weekend Event-11/26 Happy Thanksgiving and Black Friday VIP EventšŸ¦ƒ

Comments

• robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    I had one handheld in kimiversary and now I have one too šŸ˜„ but Iā€™m glad about this cup because I wanted it. And also squirrel. But thatā€™s all. Nothing more from my wishlist. So I gonna get some items from closet.Ā 

iOS playerĀ 
    Ā 
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    edited November 2020
    I finally saw the auras and bought both immediately.
    Update: I also got the glitter lips. I'm glad they can change color.
    Platform: Android

• thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    I'm glad some of the items are things I already have so I can save Kstars for other stuff.

Hey doll, can you please tell me how to check what items from this TB sale I already have?Ā 
    I'm glad some of the items are things I already have so I can save Kstars for other stuff.

Hey doll, can you please tell me how to check what items from this TB sale I already have?Ā 
    I don't know how to check for that. I just saw some people's screenshots here on the forum and saw that some of the items I already own.

@DelphineGarnier ah okay, thank you ā¤ļø
    Are there eyes in the kloset that aren't normally there besides the gs eyes? I think I see the eyes I was considering but I'm not completely sure it's the same ones. If they are, my doll is going to have to use them with different eyebrows since her current ones don't work well with them.

• LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    There are quite a few itens i really like on the TB sale.... Now onto thinking what should i get and what should i cry over not getting!!
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • samaaanthaaasamaaanthaaa Registered Users, Member 975 Posts
    Looks like hair colors are half off already
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    edited November 2020
    Nvm
    iOSšŸ–¤. Doll (Holly) šŸ’
  • LumsLums Registered Users, Member 305 Posts

I LOVE BF
    -Ā  iOS player o(*ļæ£ā–½ļæ£*)o
  • meritedkkhmeritedkkh Registered Users, Member 673 Posts
    Iā€™m so excited. šŸ˜­ Iā€™ll be back in an hourĀ 
  • garibelalagaribelala Registered Users, Member 218 Posts
    Iā€™m just trying to figure out what Iā€™m going to buy tomorrow so... which of this dresses are worth buying and scores well on sys?
    I can't decide if I want to bother with anymore of the TB dresses. I think I'll just stick with the 3 that I got so I can wait and see what kloset stuff is on sale.

• meritedkkhmeritedkkh Registered Users, Member 673 Posts
    Iā€™m scared to wait until tomorrow... I donā€™t want them to up the prizes.Ā 
  • appreciatteeappreciattee Registered Users, Member 59 Posts
    The hairstyle is so similar to the one we already have too šŸ„“šŸ¤£
    HUH?! Thatā€™s literally the same hairstyle LMAO what is going on with GLU
  • brenhinbrenhin Registered Users, Member 429 Posts
    in case no one noticed, the hair colours, eye colours and other colours have gone half price, unsure if they do those early?
    also I have a question, will the TB items be available all weekend because I want to wait till tomorrow to buy them.
    šŸ³ļøā€šŸŒˆdaily IOS playeršŸ³ļøā€šŸŒˆ
    šŸŒˆdiscord/insta/forumšŸŒˆ

• KristaLenzKristaLenz Registered Users, Unconfirmed, Member 312 Posts
    I had to buy these, just in case their price gets raised tomorrow,the last one is the gold confetti. For the TB clothing and hair I'm not sure if I'll get any since they are kinda pricey and I have a few closet items I want as well. But even if I don't, I am very happy with these šŸ˜šŸ˜šŸ˜

Android player. šŸ‘¾
    Ugh, do I wait for tomorrow? šŸ˜• The VIP earnables are ugly but I still would like to get my money's worth and get itemsĀ 
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.