🗳️🔁 SYS Weekday Event - 11/23/20 - Award Show Host! (Almost Thanksgiving)🍂

Comments

• kaydencekkhkaydencekkh Registered Users, Member 1,703 Posts
    Finally broke 40 .... I’ve never scored this low consistently before. I would love to see the looks that I’m up against because they’re probably gorgeous looks but I’ve never gotten this low for a whole event. 

I used to get consistently 50+ and it was very rare to get 49 or lower. Now I can’t even break 50 at all, idk if glu changed something with voting or I’m always up against good looks but it’s so clear that after this update something has changed. My sister who is a newer player is getting 50s on the cash dress dyed in every colour. So I’m wondering if they are pairing new players with other new players
    iOS player!
    add me on Facebook: kaydencekhh 
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    I thought they not really on theme. But voters said big yes for these looks 😄 I’m surprised they did so good.

iOS player 

• sariesarie Registered Users, Member 833 Posts
    After three weeks of abusing the resend button I finally got it and could confirm my email address 😭 I used to play this game when it was just starting then one more time when you had the option to save your progress so now when I started again in this pandemic I didn't have to start once more from scratch. And I found out about the forum only a month ago, kinda sad that I joined when all of this SYS mess is happening and a lot is negative here - but imo I totally get the frustration. I'm so happy I found this place cause it feels like I can play using the games full potential cause I didn't fully know how everything worked 🙄 since this is a thread for sys i'll also include my fav and my most voted look so far...hopefully posting wont feel as awkward in the furute lol

23yo🦙, 🇨🇿/🇬🇧, Android
  • KristaLenzKristaLenz Registered Users, Unconfirmed, Member 312 Posts
    edited November 2020
    Looks 8 and 9. I'm 41 points away from the 3 kstars earnable, but I don't know if I should continue submitting looks after that. I'm in 7th place right now and was hoping to drop to 8th or 9th to get the silver box, plus I don't want to move up a rank. But if I stop submitting looks I might drop way too low and end up empty handed 😂😭 

Android player. 👾
  • RedVelvetRedVelvet Registered Users, Member 276 Posts
    I’ve been scoring pretty great (despite my first two), even got my second ever 60! I don’t care about Trendsetters anymore since it’s always a mess so I don’t mind leveling up or down.

✨ ios player
    ✨ english isn’t my first language
  • Pacha21Pacha21 Registered Users, Member 193 Posts

Looks 6 - 9. 
    Hope I will get the earnable hair 😍😫
  • MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    Should make it to the hair though I’m probably going to level up 😭

I play on iOS
  • VampireBarbieVampireBarbie Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    I honestly haven’t even felt like posting but I’m so over this new system. Top 12 in my group are all 1000+, and I’m in 21st, excited to level down. I made 10th place last SYS which was tragic because I had to level up to Silver III, and all of my Silver groups have been a mess. I am honestly shocked that Glu managed to make this system so much worse, considering all of the problems it had before.
    she/her
    platform: iOS
    add me here
  • JaelynJaxJaelynJax Registered Users 624 Posts

In 7th place now with no extra tickets...the ticket buyers have been exchanging spots 

Daily iOS Player: Level 55
    🌻NubianQueen🌻
    Platform: iOS
    Send Message for Add
  • putanaputana Registered Users, Member 177 Posts

• AmyTAmyT Registered Users 1,164 Posts
    All of your dolls are gorgeous! I played kkh none stop in the beginning 2014-17 and now I just occasionally open my game during weekend events. The makeup and clothes have evolved so much! Literally I can’t compete!  <3
    Some of my looks so far (P.S. I’ve always hated that I have to change my doll’s hair from brunette to blonde to score better :( but there we go..!)

Top 20 +++
    My doll's name is Madison :)
    (~~ one cat short of crazy! ~~)

iOS player ~~ GC AmyTMadison
    Pm me if you'd like to add Madison on Facebook :)

#fangsforNai
  • oopsididitagainoopsididitagain Registered Users, Member 1,158 Posts
     Can anyone tell me how many free tickets we’re supposed to have?🤦🏼‍♀️ I can’t tell if I missed one or not
  • HazelllllllkkhHazelllllllkkh Registered Users, Member 196 Posts
     Can anyone tell me how many free tickets we’re supposed to have?🤦🏼‍♀️ I can’t tell if I missed one or not
    Weekday events are 13!
    ❣️❣️❣️
    iOS player
    Pm to add me on gamecenter
    Started playing March 2020
    ❣️❣️❣️
    Weekday events are 13!
    Ooops I phrased that wrong! What I meant to say was, how many are we suppose to have gotten so far?
  • JennKKHJennKKH Registered Users, Member 27 Posts
    Weekday events are 13!
    Ooops I phrased that wrong! What I meant to say was, how many are we suppose to have gotten so far?
    Should be 10
    iOS 🇨🇦

• AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    Weekday events are 13!
    We should be on look 10 👍 11th free ticket comes soon 
    iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • dahliababydahliababy Registered Users, Member 206 Posts
    edited November 2020
    edit: wrong thread
  • HazelllllllkkhHazelllllllkkh Registered Users, Member 196 Posts
    @oopsididitagain oh haha sorry! 😝
    ❣️❣️❣️
    iOS player
    Pm to add me on gamecenter
    Started playing March 2020
    ❣️❣️❣️
  • hayitsnatashahayitsnatasha Registered Users, Member 308 Posts
    Somehow I am in first by 1 point and scoring all 50s :open_mouth:
    @Hazelllllllkkh it was definitely my bad! Thanks anyway though!!
  • ronnievronniev Registered Users, Member 292 Posts
    Looks 1-9! I’ve been scoring surprisingly well and currently in first place in silver 1 but the dolls in 2nd & 3rd have both submitted all first place prizes from the last sys so yeah... I probably won’t be in first for long 🤪
  • Emma_KKH_xoEmma_KKH_xo Registered Users, Member 70 Posts

Got the hair with my 11th ticket and top 3 in my group are TBs so I think I’ll stop here and aim to either stay in Silver I or level down 🥰
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts

finished and I love it 😭😍
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • suziq24suziq24 Registered Users, Member 107 Posts

Looks so far. Hoping for at least a silver box placing. I’d rather have dye then the neon earrings or shoes.