🛍️🦃KK:H Weekend Event-11/26 Happy Thanksgiving and Black Friday VIP Event🦃

Comments

• VictorianVictorian Registered Users, Member 1,110 Posts
    @charlottegold I think glitter lips don't suit all face shapes & dolls so if you didn't like them maybe play with other face shapes first to see if you like other combinations? 
    20 year old from Turkey & Android Player
    Striking untill they give everyone 20 videos a day
  • Stefani_HStefani_H Registered Users, Member 871 Posts
    I just spent 500 k-stars in total. Still have 1058 k-stars for tomorrow. It's so good to spend them when you've been saving for so long lol
    🌸 iOS daily player since December 2018 | English isn't my first language 🌸

• AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    cami16 said:
    have the tb items been updated? i feel they are the same as last year? Or am I wrong. my memory is not the best 😂

Going by the long hair selection alone, nothing newer has been added, BUT some different older things were added
    iOS
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    edited November 2020
    Dolls, i have a question!
    Do the sparkly black gown and the ruflie pink gown on the TB Sale score good on SYS's???
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • donyadonya Registered Users, Member 120 Posts
    this is a dumb question, but how long will the TB items be in the kloset for?
    Stopped in July 2016, Installed again May 2020
    Platform: Android
    In-game name: Layla
    Ranking: A+++
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    The 170 Kstar eyes are the last thing I'm allowing myself to get today and I think I'm going to have to be much pickier about which face stuff I get since I when through Kstars quickly.

• LisylisLisylis Registered Users 931 Posts
    Dolls, i have a question!
    Do the sparkly black gown and the ruflie pink gown on the TB Sale score good on SYS's???
    The pink one usually does but the black one often doesn't and I don't understand why because I love the black one and hate the pink one
    I wouldn't worry much about prices going up, that has happened on a couple items in the past yes, but it's not widespread.
    iOS
    Someone tell me if I am wrong, but it seems there are no items more recent than September 2018?
    iOS
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    Okay now I’m in love with this hair 😍 but it’s so expensive 🙈 tomorrow I need to look what I really need from my closet wishlist, because I want some tb items! 😄

iOS player 

• KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    donya said:
    not a dumb question ! by tomorrow there will be a countdown clock, but usually Sunday night around the same time the events and such wrap up. There *may* be a few holdovers into Monday, but you may not want to risk it.
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • astaasta Registered Users, Member 669 Posts
    i bought the rose petal aura with diamonds like a month ago🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️
  • evilhagevilhag Registered Users 923 Posts
    im glad to see they added some new stuff. I recognize a lottt of it though from last year. However, I'll probably get a new hairstyles and redo my dolls face lol. If that contour isnt on sale im going to riot
    Put a cap on Trendspenders! 
    Give 20 daily videos to paying players!
    Bonus star for parties!
  • donyadonya Registered Users, Member 120 Posts
    KaylaJ said:
    donya said:
    not a dumb question ! by tomorrow there will be a countdown clock, but usually Sunday night around the same time the events and such wrap up. There *may* be a few holdovers into Monday, but you may not want to risk it.
    Thank you!!😊
    Stopped in July 2016, Installed again May 2020
    In-game name: Layla
    Ranking: A+++
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    @charlottegold ooh your doll looks great in them!
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • StevieCurryStevieCurry Registered Users, Member 759 Posts
    dolls, what handhelds are added in the kloset?
    ios • free player since november 2019 ❀
    ♡˚✧˳⁺⁎ ⁎₊✧༚♡
  • samantha143samantha143 Registered Users, Member 555 Posts
    I so nearly bought the confetti aura with diamonds recently but I'm so glad I held out. There's actually quite a few TB items I want and I am surprised by the selection, there's a few things I would've liked to see included but also quite a few items I didn't expect!
    It’s a beautiful day to save lives 💞
  • KristaLenzKristaLenz Registered Users, Unconfirmed, Member 312 Posts
    KylaVH said:
    I had to buy these, just in case their price gets raised tomorrow,the last one is the gold confetti. For the TB clothing and hair I'm not sure if I'll get any since they are kinda pricey and I have a few closet items I want as well. But even if I don't, I am very happy with these 😍😍😍

i really thought your doll was my doll for a second hahaha, nice face!;)💕 your doll looks absolutely stunning
    Thank you so much, this really makes me happy ☺️ ☺️
    Android player. 👾
  • eligureligur Registered Users, Member 906 Posts
     I don't have my phone on me, but these reactions are making me nervous to check it lol. Is there not 200 items in the sale? Or is there just a ton of repeats from Kimiversary?
    not sure if this has been answered. but the items are almost all from kimiversary, except some auras and maybe a few clothing items
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    I just bought the confetti aura and I‘ll wait tomorrow for the other Items..
    A little of topic but if anyone have a pic of the items in the Valentine’s Day boxes can you post it? 
    Thank you 😘
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• ViennaKKHViennaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,388 Posts
    I wish they’ve added more items tho, I mean I like a few items but these can’t be all right?
  • JohanaaJohanaa Registered Users, Member 503 Posts
    I bought most of the TB handhelds.
    I can't wait till tomorrow I want to buy everything now.

🦋Android Player🦋
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.