🛍️🦃KK:H Weekend Event-11/26 Happy Thanksgiving and Black Friday VIP Event🦃

Comments

• OhemilieOhemilie Registered Users 941 Posts
    Trying not to be negative or upset about the items added. I’ve been playing for so long that I’ve got most of them already 😔
    iOS player 
    level 69
  • charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    @ViennaKKH I don’t think they’ve ever added more to the tb sale after they release the items 
  • meritedkkhmeritedkkh Registered Users, Member 673 Posts
    They probably added one new item and called it a day so technically “there will be new items added” wouldn’t be a lie. 
  • charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    edited November 2020
    @Ohemilie that’s a pretty awesome problem to have 😂 any faves??
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    Ohemilie said:
    Trying not to be negative or upset about the items added. I’ve been playing for so long that I’ve got most of them already 😔
    Same. Literally the only handheld available for me is the passport. There are no recent hairs compared to the last few sales. No Thanksgiving apron which is all I really wanted, lol.
    iOS
  • eligureligur Registered Users, Member 906 Posts
    @Ohemilie that’s a pretty awesome problem to have 😂 any faves??
    im sure its super annoying to everyone playing for a long time and glu not even trying to update items to at least 2019, so they just save for no new items to buy 🥺🥲
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I already had some things but there was enough for me to get that I have less left over than what I wanted to have left over before the sales start. 
    Platform: Android

• ViennaKKHViennaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,388 Posts
    @ViennaKKH I don’t think they’ve ever added more to the tb sale after they release the items 
    Oh too bad ! 😩🥺
  • VictorianVictorian Registered Users, Member 1,110 Posts
    Huh, I got nearly everything I liked from the TB selection and now sitting with enough kstars for tomorrow. This didn't go bad thanks to tapjoy offers. 
    20 year old from Turkey & Android Player
    Striking untill they give everyone 20 videos a day
  • MAYA_KKHMAYA_KKH Registered Users, Member 105 Posts
    I'm sad and disappointed that again there's no "Who wore it best" items (they were added on pasts TB sales, why not now Glu??) but I don't want to look ungrateful so thanks for adding at least cheap auras+some new stuff

✊🏽✊🏾✊🏿 Black Lives Still Matter ✊🏿✊🏾✊🏽 No Justice No Peace ✊🏿✊🏾✊🏽

• dvnvnicoledvnvnicole Registered Users, Member 38 Posts
    Can someone please tell me if the passport handheld is available for diamonds as well? Even though I want it, I wouldn't mind buying it for diamonds later in the game
    iOS
    English is not my first language!
  • kkh_kyliekkh_kylie Registered Users, Member 443 Posts
    @AliBryant @Ohemilie I am disgusted too! I’m fed up with Glu never answering our requests! The TB items are so old... the hairstyles are hideous 😭
    we need new items
  • pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts

Still figuring out a list and trying on stuff but I just realized, when my doll has the Glitter lips on with this eyeshadow she looks like she has a major RBF
    I'm going to have to save up diamonds for one of the hairstyles I was hoping was part of this. 

• AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    I'm excited for all of you who are experiencing the shopping spree! I remember when I bought all of those dresses and clutches in another sale. There are some great ones!
    iOS
  • VictorianVictorian Registered Users, Member 1,110 Posts
    @pristineperson glitter lips give major rbf to my doll too. I put on gs lips and could not believe my eyes 😂
    20 year old from Turkey & Android Player
    Striking untill they give everyone 20 videos a day
    I'm glad I got the glitter lips. I like them more than I thought I would. I think they're the new lips I'm leaving on my doll most of the time.

• ViennaKKHViennaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,388 Posts
    What is RBF?
  • KKHLucyKKHLucy Registered Users, Member 1,032 Posts
    Should I get the 2 auras? Or wait till tm?
  • eligureligur Registered Users, Member 906 Posts
    ViennaKKH said:
    What is RBF?
    just googled as well, its resting bi@ch face!
  • pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    ViennaKKH said:
    What is RBF?
    It’s best to search it up, i don’t think we are allowed to even say what it means? 
    Though, Hint: Resting b Face
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    AliBryant said:
    Ohemilie said:
    Same. Literally the only handheld available for me is the passport. There are no recent hairs compared to the last few sales. No Thanksgiving apron which is all I really wanted, lol.
    Only thing for me is the teacup😂
  • violaviola Registered Users, Member 531 Posts
    Hi!! I’m sorry I’m late. can you tell me if the items that I have already in the kloset would cost more tomorrow? and the black friday and VIP event start tomorrow? thank you ♥️ (I’m sorry if you have already saïd, but there are 18 pages)
  • ashleymeddsashleymedds Registered Users, Member 796 Posts
    ViennaKKH said:
    Ok, so I would like to have your opinions 😊
    Which lips?

Agree - first lips (already own)
    Like - second lips
    Awesome - third lips (already own)
    LOL - fourth lips
    @ViennaKKH definitely buy the second!!! half off is such a good deal and even though I own those, the GS & the ombré lips I use the second lips the most💖 they’re very flattering and look so good in all colors and all three finishes (matte, semi-glossy, glossy). they look amazing on your doll!!
    ios doll since 2014, took a break & started again in October 2019 🤠💕
    ✨add me on fb: https://www.facebook.com/ashley.medds ✨
    ↪︎ send me a PM so I can add you back faster!
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.