🛍️🦃KK:H Weekend Event-11/26 Happy Thanksgiving and Black Friday VIP Event🦃

Comments

• ElleOhElleElleOhElle Registered Users, Member 436 Posts
    Hairstyles I’m looking to buy from the throwback section 

iOS player
    PM me if you would like to add me
  • garibelalagaribelala Registered Users, Member 218 Posts
    kkh_kylie said:
    @garibelala your lips 😍 from which event are they?
    I’m not really sure, but I believe it became available recently for diamonds!
  • ashleymeddsashleymedds Registered Users, Member 796 Posts
    @asta @claudiakkh i’ll say that I bought both during kimiversary and I don’t even touch the kloset eyes. might just be personal preference idk but the 170 kstar ones are my favorite eyes in the game, are my staple eyes and are flattering with ALL facial features & outfits🥰 i’d say it was the best 170 kstars ive ever spent! don’t regret it one bit, if anything I semi regret buying the kloset eyes cause I literally do not use them ever!
    ios doll since 2014, took a break & started again in October 2019 🤠💕
    ✨add me on fb: https://www.facebook.com/ashley.medds ✨
    ↪︎ send me a PM so I can add you back faster!
  • charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    edited November 2020
    @ashleymedds I love 1, it’s great for casual/ travel type themes. Don’t get 8 and 11 they score terribly. I love 8 and always try to submit it and voters are always like ...41. 🥲🥲 7 dyes so well, it’s one of my favorites. I got 9 and 14 among others today and they are supposed to score well. 
  • ashleymeddsashleymedds Registered Users, Member 796 Posts
    @charlottegold thank you for the reply I appreciate it so much💖
    ios doll since 2014, took a break & started again in October 2019 🤠💕
    ✨add me on fb: https://www.facebook.com/ashley.medds ✨
    ↪︎ send me a PM so I can add you back faster!
  • thatgalbiathatgalbia Registered Users, Member 456 Posts
    @ashleymedds personally, i LOVE #5. There’s just something about it. I’m definitely getting that dress as well!!
  • melisaasprillamelisaasprilla Registered Users, Member 188 Posts
    Does anyone know in which update the Contour and Illuminator of the kloset came out?
  • KKHLucyKKHLucy Registered Users, Member 1,032 Posts

Should I get this dress? Does it score really well in SYS?
  • Beth0401Beth0401 Registered Users, Member 418 Posts
    So glad this bag is available 😍 was thinking of buying it for diamonds

• marir222marir222 New Member Registered Users 344 Posts
    couldn’t resist getting some stuff tonight 

that’s for amateurs
  • mayadamahermayadamaher Registered Users, Member 90 Posts
    I got no items no update. Not sure what to do or if this is normal 
  • clarizzoclarizzo Registered Users, Member 694 Posts
    @ashleymedds i have dress #5 and it is one of my favorite dresses! it dyes really well and doesn't fail me during SYS. 
    ✨IOS doll since March 2020 ✨
    💓add me on Facebook: Clarissa Clair 
  • LisylisLisylis Junior Member Registered Users 927 Posts
    Beth0401 said:
    So glad this bag is available 😍 was thinking of buying it for diamonds

I've wanted this bag for ages but I didn't remember it being so big! Now I'm not sure about it
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier New Member Registered Users 3,318 Posts
    @Lisylis That's why I didn't end up getting it during the last sale. I like it but the proportion of it bugs me.
    Platform: Android
    #bonusstarforparties
    #getridoftstiers
    #nomorecashgrabs
    #nosysduets
  • kate_parkerkate_parker Registered Users, Member 145 Posts
    KKHLucy said:

Should I get this dress? Does it score really well in SYS?
    I usually get 40+, sometimes 50+ 
  • m1lk_jpgm1lk_jpg Registered Users, Member 105 Posts
    was planning on buying TB stuff tonight because I really do not care for the VIP items + I didn't want to risk having the prices go up since I want kloset items too but my phone died so guess I will be risking it tomorrow and getting the vip items after all 🤡
    🖤♡・゚:*✧·゚:* Joséphine*:·゚✧*:·゚✧♡🖤
    [ Jóh-zeh-feen ]
     •••iOS player•••
  • LisylisLisylis Junior Member Registered Users 927 Posts
    @Lisylis That's why I didn't end up getting it during the last sale. I like it but the proportion of it bugs me.
    @DelphineGarnier yeah I feel like if they scaled it down so it was like 70% of its current size and the strap was a bit shorter it would be perfect
  • brenhinbrenhin Registered Users, Member 352 Posts

so I’ve bought the glitter lips and the teacup- along with several eyeshadow colours and some hair colours. so I’m gonna wait till tomorrow to complete my TB items and get some kloset items.

so I then decided to take a look at the other TB lips available and saw all three of these- and to say the least I fell in love. I’m already planning on buying contour, a new nose and other makeup- as well as the NARS nude lip. do you guys think all three look good on my doll or not and if so should I get all 3?
    hardly on the forum
    One of the dresses I got ended up being a good dress to use the haunted haze dye on. I'm glad I was holding onto dye I got in recent weeks.
    #bonusstarforparties
    #getridoftstiers
    #nomorecashgrabs
    #nosysduets
  • e_corvoe_corvo Registered Users, Member 411 Posts
    brenhin said:

so I’ve bought the glitter lips and the teacup- along with several eyeshadow colours and some hair colours. so I’m gonna wait till tomorrow to complete my TB items and get some kloset items.

so I then decided to take a look at the other TB lips available and saw all three of these- and to say the least I fell in love. I’m already planning on buying contour, a new nose and other makeup- as well as the NARS nude lip. do you guys think all three look good on my doll or not and if so should I get all 3?
    Lips #3 (the right one) look so beautiful on your doll, love them the most. Simply stunning ❤️  
    ~ iOS player since 2014
    ~ English is not my first language. Sorry for any grammar mistakes.

• charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    @DelphineGarnier which one 👀
  • dvnvnicoledvnvnicole Registered Users, Member 38 Posts
    brenhin said:

Loved the last one! Personally, haven't seem anyone looking as good as you in those.
    iOS
    English is not my first language!
  • hanhanhanhanhanhan Registered Users, Member 153 Posts
    Hi everyone I’m sure this has been answered before but can’t find the answer - will the TB items that have been added today increase in price tomorrow? I’m not sure if I should grab a few I like now or wait till tomorrow? It’s 1.40am for me so not sure if I should stay up to buy this stuff or just get them in the morning when the rest of the kloset goes on sale! Thanks for your help!
  • kayayemkayayem Registered Users, Member 513 Posts
    Couldn’t resist and scared the prices will go up, bought the petal aura, confetti aura, and teacup today. Had almost 800 K-Stars saved, now have 616 🤭 will save the rest for tomorrow. 

PS how did I not notice that there is a hint of panty line in this dress. These Glu designers are gross and obsessed with having women’s panties show.

• astaasta Registered Users, Member 656 Posts
    asta said:

okay guys! i need your help! which eyes should i get, the tb ones or the kloset ones (on sale tomorrow ofc)
    agree: 1 - they’re much prettier
    like: 2 - they look similar so save your 115 k stars girl
    I'm having the exact same dilemma!! I love the way the first one looks so much but I don't know if its worth the extra 115 stars when they're so similar AND you can change the eyeshadow colour of the second one. I'd be really interested in finding out which one you decide to go with.

(BTW your doll is stunning 💖)
    it’s really hard! i haven’t decided yet, so let me know if you do 🙈 and thank you so much!
    @charlottegold This one.

#bonusstarforparties
    #getridoftstiers
    #nomorecashgrabs
    #nosysduets