🛍️🦃KK:H Weekend Event-11/26 Happy Thanksgiving and Black Friday VIP Event🦃

Comments

• thatgalbiathatgalbia Registered Users, Member 456 Posts
    @ashleymedds personally, i LOVE #5. There’s just something about it. I’m definitely getting that dress as well!!
  • melisaasprillamelisaasprilla Registered Users, Member 191 Posts
    Does anyone know in which update the Contour and Illuminator of the kloset came out?
  • KKHLucyKKHLucy Registered Users, Member 1,032 Posts

Should I get this dress? Does it score really well in SYS?
  • Beth0401Beth0401 Registered Users, Member 418 Posts
    So glad this bag is available 😍 was thinking of buying it for diamonds

• marir222marir222 Registered Users 356 Posts
    couldn’t resist getting some stuff tonight 

that’s for amateurs
  • mayadamahermayadamaher Registered Users, Member 96 Posts
    I got no items no update. Not sure what to do or if this is normal 
  • clarizzoclarizzo Registered Users, Member 732 Posts
    @ashleymedds i have dress #5 and it is one of my favorite dresses! it dyes really well and doesn't fail me during SYS. 
    ✨iOS doll since March 2020 ✨
    💓add me on Facebook: Clarissa Clair 
  • LisylisLisylis Registered Users 931 Posts
    Beth0401 said:
    So glad this bag is available 😍 was thinking of buying it for diamonds

I've wanted this bag for ages but I didn't remember it being so big! Now I'm not sure about it
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    @Lisylis That's why I didn't end up getting it during the last sale. I like it but the proportion of it bugs me.
    Platform: Android

• kate_parkerkate_parker Registered Users, Member 148 Posts
    KKHLucy said:

Should I get this dress? Does it score really well in SYS?
    I usually get 40+, sometimes 50+ 
  • m1lk_jpgm1lk_jpg Registered Users, Member 109 Posts
    was planning on buying TB stuff tonight because I really do not care for the VIP items + I didn't want to risk having the prices go up since I want kloset items too but my phone died so guess I will be risking it tomorrow and getting the vip items after all 🤡
    🖤♡・゚:*✧·゚:* Joséphine*:·゚✧*:·゚✧♡🖤
    [ Jóh-zeh-feen ]
     •••iOS player•••
  • LisylisLisylis Registered Users 931 Posts
    @Lisylis That's why I didn't end up getting it during the last sale. I like it but the proportion of it bugs me.
    @DelphineGarnier yeah I feel like if they scaled it down so it was like 70% of its current size and the strap was a bit shorter it would be perfect
  • brenhinbrenhin Registered Users, Member 430 Posts

so I’ve bought the glitter lips and the teacup- along with several eyeshadow colours and some hair colours. so I’m gonna wait till tomorrow to complete my TB items and get some kloset items.

so I then decided to take a look at the other TB lips available and saw all three of these- and to say the least I fell in love. I’m already planning on buying contour, a new nose and other makeup- as well as the NARS nude lip. do you guys think all three look good on my doll or not and if so should I get all 3?
    🏳️‍🌈daily IOS player🏳️‍🌈
    🌈discord/insta/forum🌈

One of the dresses I got ended up being a good dress to use the haunted haze dye on. I'm glad I was holding onto dye I got in recent weeks.

• e_corvoe_corvo Registered Users, Member 434 Posts
    brenhin said:

so I’ve bought the glitter lips and the teacup- along with several eyeshadow colours and some hair colours. so I’m gonna wait till tomorrow to complete my TB items and get some kloset items.

so I then decided to take a look at the other TB lips available and saw all three of these- and to say the least I fell in love. I’m already planning on buying contour, a new nose and other makeup- as well as the NARS nude lip. do you guys think all three look good on my doll or not and if so should I get all 3?
    Lips #3 (the right one) look so beautiful on your doll, love them the most. Simply stunning ❤️  
    ~ iOS player since 2014
    ~ English is not my first language. Sorry for any grammar mistakes.

• charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    @DelphineGarnier which one 👀
  • dvnvnicoledvnvnicole Registered Users, Member 38 Posts
    brenhin said:

Loved the last one! Personally, haven't seem anyone looking as good as you in those.
    iOS
    English is not my first language!
  • hanhanhanhanhanhan Registered Users, Member 153 Posts
    Hi everyone I’m sure this has been answered before but can’t find the answer - will the TB items that have been added today increase in price tomorrow? I’m not sure if I should grab a few I like now or wait till tomorrow? It’s 1.40am for me so not sure if I should stay up to buy this stuff or just get them in the morning when the rest of the kloset goes on sale! Thanks for your help!
  • kayayemkayayem Registered Users, Member 534 Posts
    Couldn’t resist and scared the prices will go up, bought the petal aura, confetti aura, and teacup today. Had almost 800 K-Stars saved, now have 616 🤭 will save the rest for tomorrow. 

PS how did I not notice that there is a hint of panty line in this dress. These Glu designers are gross and obsessed with having women’s panties show.

• astaasta Registered Users, Member 669 Posts
    asta said:

okay guys! i need your help! which eyes should i get, the tb ones or the kloset ones (on sale tomorrow ofc)
    agree: 1 - they’re much prettier
    like: 2 - they look similar so save your 115 k stars girl
    I'm having the exact same dilemma!! I love the way the first one looks so much but I don't know if its worth the extra 115 stars when they're so similar AND you can change the eyeshadow colour of the second one. I'd be really interested in finding out which one you decide to go with.

(BTW your doll is stunning 💖)
    it’s really hard! i haven’t decided yet, so let me know if you do 🙈 and thank you so much!
    @charlottegold This one.

• SDC93SDC93 Registered Users, Member 1,167 Posts

This is my shopping list for tomorrow I think. It’s about 1,00k stars. Is there anything on my list anyone hasn’t scored well with?
  • ashleyl23ashleyl23 Registered Users, Member 759 Posts
    I’m confused did they add more stuff ? And will they keep adding more ?
    Daily player ☀️ IOS 
    Add me on facebook! 💓
    https://m.facebook.com/ashley.kkh.33 
  • gicelagicela Registered Users, Member 260 Posts
    ahhh I’ve been so busy I’ve barely kept up with everything going on😔 but I FINALLY saved enough for the ombré lips🥰 (I was waiting to see if it would be in the sale...but nope) and I also bought this dress I had been wanting for this week’s SYS since I noticed it was put up for tb sale yay
  • henriettehenriette Registered Users, Member 118 Posts
    Is anyone getting the clear white pants?  I love them but have no tops that match. Any suggestions for a top that would look good with them from the kloset?
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.