🛍️🦃KK:H Weekend Event-11/26 Happy Thanksgiving and Black Friday VIP Event🦃

Comments

• Nath_2019Nath_2019 Registered Users, Member 543 Posts
    Also them using the word “select” on what items are on sale most likely means the new facial features will not be included

GLU DONT DO THAT
    no
    no
    no
    😡😡😡😡
    •Playing KKH since August/19
    English isn't my first language
    •Nathalia in the game
    •iOS ❣ 20y

• RoooRooo Registered Users, Member 64 Posts
    i'm on iOS and didn't get the TB items added yet? i refreshed the app store and still no update available. i also restarted my phone. any ideas?
    Black Lives Matter
    Stop Asian Hate
  • meritedkkhmeritedkkh Registered Users, Member 673 Posts
    Rooo said:
    i'm on iOS and didn't get the TB items added yet? i refreshed the app store and still no update available. i also restarted my phone. any ideas?
    You have to scroll all the way down to the bottom of each section. If it’s not there maybe contact Kalinda?
  • RoooRooo Registered Users, Member 64 Posts
    You have to scroll all the way down to the bottom of each section. If it’s not there maybe contact Kalinda?
    oh wow.. i see it now. thank you! i assumed there would be a separate section for them like kimiversary
    Black Lives Matter
    Stop Asian Hate
  • Liv_SLiv_S Registered Users, Member 33 Posts
    Is the forehead suppose to be this.... huge with this hair? I love it but i feel like it gives an egghead effect 😂

• RoyaltyyRoyaltyy Registered Users, Member 168 Posts
    So lipstick shades don't go on sale😒
    Way to go Glu
  • TamaraHillsTamaraHills Registered Users, Member 328 Posts
    edited November 2020
    I’m just trying to figure out what I’m going to buy tomorrow so... which of this dresses are worth buying and scores well on sys?
    @garibelala
     1st and 4th doesn't score well in the VB, I don't know why tho.
    2nd, 3rd and 5th almost always score well, but I don't know if the gold one is a must like the other 2 so is up to you 😊

• Emme1216Emme1216 Registered Users, Member 406 Posts
    Do i even get the gold gown or just wait until next months VIP since it's always available? 
    Agree- Buy limited rn
    LOL- get it now and don't get an extra hair
  • lululalulula Registered Users, Member 808 Posts
    Do lip colours not go on sale? I noticed hair and eye colours are 50% already, but not lip colours... does anyone know?

Agree - they will go on sale tomorrow, probably
    LOL - they never go on sale
    Platform: iOS
  • JaniceKKHJaniceKKH Registered Users, Member 53 Posts
    edited November 2020
    Guess I’ll just use the 90 diamonds I have saved and buy some gowns from the VB since the gowns in the tb sale are the same ones they offer each year. Disappointed but not surprised.
    On strike until they give everyone 20 videos per day
  • marir222marir222 Registered Users 356 Posts
    @uglyjackie they’re from the dark romance kollection 

that’s for amateurs

Ok you already know...
    Agree- 1 and 2
    Like- 3 and 4
    Awesome- 1 and 3
    Lol- 2 and 4
    Emme1216 said:

Ok you already know...
    Agree- 1 and 2
    Like- 3 and 4
    Awesome- 1 and 3
    Lol- 2 and 4
    @Emme1216 I totally recommend you to get 2 and 3 because they are really versatile, they work for every gown theme, 1st dress doesn't look versatile at all so it will be a pain to style it and 4th dress can be bought later. 
    @TamaraHills Wait this is the answer I needed. I was debating waiting on gold until next VIP so I think this is my answer
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    Emme1216 said:
    @TamaraHills Wait this is the answer I needed. I was debating waiting on gold until next VIP so I think this is my answer
    The gold dress will be half price now though.. why buy it at full price when you can buy it for half price? 
    @jhabs My thought was I have like 500 k-stars rn and I'd rather get more hairs than a dress I can always do during a VIP but I'm still not sold haha
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    @Emme1216 oooh okay, well you will earn kstars for every gig you complete so you could maybe grind to get extra stars to get it half price now, or just wait and get TB items now instead!
  • ashleymeddsashleymedds Registered Users, Member 796 Posts
    henriette said:
    Is anyone getting the clear white pants?  I love them but have no tops that match. Any suggestions for a top that would look good with them from the kloset?
    i bought them because they’re so cute and after buying them realized I don’t really have any tops in my kloset currently that looks good🥴 if anyone has any ideas to style them please let me know too haha
    ios doll since 2014, took a break & started again in October 2019 🤠💕
    ✨add me on fb: https://www.facebook.com/ashley.medds ✨
    ↪︎ send me a PM so I can add you back faster!
    edited November 2020
    Emme1216 said:
    @jhabs My thought was I have like 500 k-stars rn and I'd rather get more hairs than a dress I can always do during a VIP but I'm still not sold haha
    I think it would be better to buy it next time for the full price because I think it's way harder to buy dresses with diamonds so buying one of those two TB dresses would take a whole month to save for it (6x4=24), while the gold dress would only take 8 days with your daily 10 stars or less if you do extra offers (10×8=80)  😊
    @TamaraHills ok this was my plan especially cause I have a ton of businesses so I was like.... fine I'll do "limited" things and wait on the gown
  • ashleydianemashleydianem Registered Users, Member 1,357 Posts

Still waiting for 100% more on diamonds... why don’t you want my money Glu?
  • ashleymeddsashleymedds Registered Users, Member 796 Posts
    edited November 2020
    does anyone have any tips for getting rid of tasks fast? I have 11 right now and I don’t know how many I need to do so I get luxe goals again but I really want to get them during the BF kloset sale this weekend!!!! thanks glu for all the stupid weekend storyline gigs lately lol. everytime I finish one another fills it’s place and I don’t know how to get rid of them quickly😩 someone please help
    ios doll since 2014, took a break & started again in October 2019 🤠💕
    ✨add me on fb: https://www.facebook.com/ashley.medds ✨
    ↪︎ send me a PM so I can add you back faster!
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.