🛍️🦃KK:H Weekend Event-11/26 Happy Thanksgiving and Black Friday VIP Event🦃

Comments

• HannahKKHHannahKKH Registered Users, Member 946 Posts
    @ashleymedds ugh literally same!! I’ve been trying to clear through some today but more keep popping up and now I’ve got more than I started with!! I’ve got all the stupid 6 hour weekend storyline gigs and then I had 6 separate storylines before that that are all 8 hour gigs. No luxe goals for me this time 😫
    Hannah 🇬🇧
    Violet is my doll. iOS player ✨
    👻💀🎃🦇🕸🕷⚰️🔮🖤
    PM me for FB add info! Let’s be friends 👯‍♀️
  • LisylisLisylis Registered Users 931 Posts
    does anyone have any tips for getting rid of tasks fast? I have 11 right now and I don’t know how many I need to do so I get luxe goals again but I really want to get them during the BF kloset sale this weekend!!!! thanks glu for all the stupid weekend storyline gigs lately lol. everytime I finish one another fills it’s place and I don’t know how to get rid of them quickly😩 someone please help
    I mean you can start them all and let them run out, right?
  • cleopatraliakcleopatraliak Registered Users, Member 62 Posts
    does anyone have any tips for getting rid of tasks fast? I have 11 right now and I don’t know how many I need to do so I get luxe goals again but I really want to get them during the BF kloset sale this weekend!!!! thanks glu for all the stupid weekend storyline gigs lately lol. everytime I finish one another fills it’s place and I don’t know how to get rid of them quickly😩 someone please help

Check wich one of your tasks dont have any follow up tasks (you can check on google put kkh and the name of the task it should be on the wiki) then you could either actually do the task or just start it and leave it there until it finishes like i do ( i lose about 1m fans but it didnt affect my position on the fame rank or whatever)
  • ashleymeddsashleymedds Registered Users, Member 796 Posts
    @Lisylis will that work though? most of them probably have consecutive tasks that follow them😫
    ios doll since 2014, took a break & started again in October 2019 🤠💕
    ✨add me on fb: https://www.facebook.com/ashley.medds ✨
    ↪︎ send me a PM so I can add you back faster!
    I just went ahead and bought everything i wanted from the tb items because i really dont want any of the ugly earnables to be in my closet💀💀💀
  • thatgalbiathatgalbia Registered Users, Member 456 Posts
    @ashleymedds i hate when that happens 🥺 what i did to clear mine was just play hardcore. I wanted to keep my achievements so i could get the k-stars & not start over. I just watch the video for 20% energy or whatever, and tap around for energy. I also try to vote to get some energy too. It’s so much work. But I would recommend this maybe if you want to complete the achievements?

Check wich one of your tasks dont have any follow up tasks (you can check on google put kkh and the name of the task it should be on the wiki) then you could either actually do the task or just start it and leave it there until it finishes like i do ( i lose about 1m fans but it didnt affect my position on the fame rank or whatever)
    i tried to do this earlier and none of the 11 tasks in my list are on the wiki 😞
    edited November 2020
    I literally NEVER have more than 5 tasks the only reason I have so freaking many is because of all the random weekend tasks we’ve been getting instead of pop glam around the world😩😩😤 of course this happens to me the week of BF when usually maria is calling me 24/7 for luxe goals😢
  • LisylisLisylis Registered Users 931 Posts
    @ashleymedds that's a good point, @cleopatraliak has a good suggestion with the googling tasks to see what comes next.

I'd really encourage you not to rush through the storylines though because this game is boring AF when you've got nothing left to do
    I literally NEVER have more than 5 tasks the only reason I have so freaking many is because of all the random weekend tasks we’ve been getting instead of pop glam around the world😩😩😤 of course this happens to me the week of BF when usually maria is calling me 24/7 for luxe goals😢
    I KNOW RIGHT IT'S SO ANNOYING they should do it so we can decline like we used to
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    clarizzo said:
    i really love mini dresses like this, but it’s so annoying that they don’t do well in the voting booth 🙄

Right! I was waiting for this one and the striped mini dress, but they probably will be just for personal use since mini dresses tank in the SYS 
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    5 HOURS UNTIL THE SALE!!!! What are you guys buying? Or what’s on your shopping list? ✨
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • SalomeKKHSalomeKKH Registered Users, Member 34 Posts
    If the contour and highlight are not on sale tomorrow I'm only going to buy a dog or something thats it's 50k-stars and I'm done.
    Argentinian and Android player ♥
  • GlitterfaceGlitterface Registered Users, Member 113 Posts
    edited November 2020
    Where are the glitter lips?😭 
    Edit:nvm.i found them 🤩
  • hotshocolatehotshocolate Registered Users, Member 96 Posts
    I think I will die if the contour and highlight are not on sale 🙃 I've been waiting a whole year 🥴
  • benavi12benavi12 Registered Users, Member 135 Posts
    @DelphineGarnier @uglyjackie I agree. The original inspiration looks more VIP worthy 🤷🏽‍♀️ 
  • LumsLums Registered Users, Member 305 Posts
    please let the highlight to be a part of the sale 😩
    -  iOS player o(* ̄▽ ̄*)o
    GUYS WILL THE ROSE BE 50 PERCENT OFF IN THE THROWBACK ITEMS OR NO? 
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
  • ashleyyashleyy Registered Users, Member 1,425 Posts
    @KkhAngelica no non of the tb items go on sale 
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    I need some help choosing items. I'm an indecisive person, like to the point it gives me anxiety when I choose anything in life. Shamelessly,  I've been between everything for like 4 hours and can't pick. 🙈 Anyhow, these are things I'm thinking about getting. I need to choose lips and one aura too. I'm sorry to be a pest and ask a million questions. It's my first BF lol

1st pic...
    Is this pink gown worth buying?
    How does it score in SYS?
    Glitter lips for my doll?
    Is the flute worth buying since I'm buying the martini glass and wine glass from the kloset?

2nd pic...
    What about this gown? 
    I'm not sure about the GS lips on my doll.

3rd pic...
    The kloset lips that I really like...
    Is the rose worth buying? 

🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
    just bought these 3 things . I couldn’t resist myself 😭😭😭 
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
  • sandraliissandraliis Registered Users, Member 409 Posts
    edited November 2020
    SOS Guys will TB hirs stay the same price after sales are out ? I need to know what to buy first please!
    edit: and also makeup?
     iOS 🇪🇪
    20 VIDEOS FOR EVERYBODY
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.