🗳️🔁 SYS Weekday Event - 11/23/20 - Award Show Host! (Almost Thanksgiving)🍂

Comments

• BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    My scores have dropped so much over the last 5 looks. This hurt..it makes me question my buys.😭😭😭
    I can't wait until I can change my dolls face and eyes. Hopefully then I will score like I use to. 

🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
    edited November 2020
    Anytime I change my dolls outfit and such that I bought and close out the kloset, it goes back to what I was wearing before I changed. Anyone else having this issue?

🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ Nvm! I realized it's because I didn't have shoes on.🥴🥴
    I need sleep apparently since it's 2:50 am and I haven't slept in two days. 
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    The hair are just wow 🤩 

The quality of this is amazing! What app do you use? Your doll is gorgeous 😍
     I hate when my words go in the box.
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
  • anilynbrightanilynbright Registered Users, Member 412 Posts
    @BooskiBabii Thanks 🥰 It’s not just one app, I’m on IOs and using MagicEraser for removing background (couldn’t find anything better and free 😅) then PicsArt for adding a new background ( MagicEraser have that functionality, but with PicsArt I can add shadows for my doll). When image is ready I’m using Remini to get back the quality, cause the PicsArt actually drops it and whoala😂 
    Playing from Feb/2020 on iOS 🍏
    True Kardashian ❤️🇦🇲
    #20VideosForAll
  • ShayShigilShayShigil Registered Users, Member 337 Posts

Submitted one last look to try to get a box and it scored a little better than I thought it would. Hoping to drop down a few so I don’t level up!
  • beba13beba13 Registered Users, Member 680 Posts
    I’m 7th atm,got the earnable hair with 11th ticket. I’m in silver ll so i’m not gonna submit my last 2 tickets so i could drop down and hopefully get a silver box but not move up...i cant afford that. 
    🌻IOS player🌻
    Been on KKH since day one with brakes 🥰
    Always looking for new friends 
    https://www.facebook.com/Bebac ♥️
  • Pacha21Pacha21 Registered Users, Member 193 Posts
    edited November 2020

Got the earnable hair 😍😁
  • MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    Last four looks.

Got the hair now fingers crossed I drop down a load of places so I don’t level up.

I play on iOS
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    Accidentally voted for someone who already has these TS shoes 😔✌🏻
  • eligureligur Registered Users, Member 906 Posts
    i was really excited to be in top 5!!!! yall it finally happened again!! but then i realized that ill be leveling up and everything will start  all over again 🥲🥲🥲

• hiralhiral Registered Users, Member 66 Posts
    How can someone be so pressed to get 4 virtual items? America explain 

This is actually the highest I’ve ever seen! How many extra tickets must this person have bought???? Literally madness 
  • eden_eden_ Registered Users, Member 121 Posts
    edited November 2020
    What should my next look be?

Omg you're in my group! I only noticed now because of this look you submitted! I'm 14th place right now and my name is Eden! c: Glad to have a forum doll in my group - I'm kinda hoping to level down and might not submit my last ticket...
  • NicDollNicDoll Registered Users, Member 59 Posts
    AmyT said:
    NicDoll said:
    my 9 looks so far (gonna show 10-13 later). Don't mind look 4, I thought I should try something different but still surprised it wasn't even the worst score out of all my looks... 

I really love the 4th look! It’s so on theme - the expression is just how you’d expect an awards show host to appear. Plus, I love a brunette in red  <3 
    Were those lips from a weekend event box? 
    Thank you. I liked it too but ;)
    I think the lips were from a weekend event but not sure...

• Maria2019Maria2019 Registered Users, Member 387 Posts
    Looks 9-13

I accidentally submitted an extra look on Tuesday so I have one more ticket to play. I might play it if it looks like I could get the dress with it.
  • hiralhiral Registered Users, Member 66 Posts
    I am so close to the hair!! 
    Should I submit my extra ticket that I’ve been saving from a previous weeks TT I bought and get the hair and maybe get a bronze box to open if I get high enough up the TS? Or just leave it and save my extra ticket? 

Agree - submit extra ticket 
    Lol - save the ticket for another SYS
  • e_corvoe_corvo Registered Users, Member 434 Posts

lmao
    (forgot one look but i'm so done i have no desire to open this sys to screenshot the dress)
    ~ iOS player since 2014
    ~ English is not my first language. Sorry for any grammar mistakes.

• PatRamosPatRamos Registered Users, Unconfirmed, Member 59 Posts
    edited November 2020
    Right now i am on 10th place with 522 points and 12 looks (silver I). I really dont wanna level up to silver II, but i kinda like the hair and wish i could get a silver tb box... Should I submit my last ticket? Maybe submit a look to flop on pourpose to try stay number 11th?  
    Dont know what to do  :(
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    Does anyone know how much the apron & pie is? 😭 also can anyone pls use it in the sys today bc I really want to get it even if I only have 26 diamonds 😭
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • evilhagevilhag Registered Users 923 Posts

When you’re 13th but you want to end up in that sweet spot between 10-12 to get a silver TB box
    Put a cap on Trendspenders! 
    Give 20 daily videos to paying players!
    Bonus star for parties!
  • violaviola Registered Users, Member 531 Posts

Could you suggest me a dress please? I’m oriented for the 3rd, the 6th and 7th.
  • KristaLenzKristaLenz Registered Users, Unconfirmed, Member 312 Posts
    @lunaaa Thank you so much, that has to be one of my favorite outfits, but unfortunately it doesn't score so well. I used it for the glitter event too, two times, and it had even lower scores. ☺️ 

These are my two last looks and they scored lowest out of all of them . Needless to say, I didn't get the hair, I'm 5th now but I expect to drop in the last minute. Honestly I am angry that I didn't get the hair. Oh, and both of my results came in in less than 5 minutes, even though I usually wait for an hour. 

Android player. 👾
  • Chelsea123Chelsea123 Registered Users 1,802 Posts

This is fun🙃🔫
    platform: Android
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chelsea.kkh.10
    Follow me on Instagram:
    https://www.instagram.com/chelsea123kkh/
    M2013💖 C2015💙 C2020💙
    #capontrendsetters
  • annalynnehoockannalynnehoock Registered Users, Member 270 Posts
    viola said:

Could you suggest me a dress please? I’m oriented for the 3rd, the 6th and 7th.
    1 - I don't have it, but  I'd definetly buy them
    2 - you can get from tb boxes,  might take a while and before this mess it always scored well
    3 - always scores well for me
    4 - we hardly ever get cocktail dress sys
    5 - I don't have it, but I don't see it beeing the popular choice very often
    6 - I have and I love it, always scores well for me
    7, 8 and 9 - I don't have them, but it would't be my priority
    Android Player - 🇧🇷 | english isn't my first language
  • ElleOhElleElleOhElle Registered Users, Member 436 Posts
    Here are my highest and lowest looks for this event.

Currently sitting at first place, but not sure if that’s where I’ll finish. 😔
    iOS player
    PM me if you would like to add me
  • SmuckiesSmuckies Registered Users, Member 582 Posts
    I’m in 22nd place .. top 10 all have over 700. I got the earnable hair on my 12th look so I’m just going to skip my last look because I want to level down to silver I. This sys is truly a nightmare. 
    iOS player since July 2014 
  • MissCristinaMissCristina Registered Users, Member 432 Posts
    candydots said:

Here are my looks 7-12! I'm going to pick sleeping over submitting look #13 because I've reached the earnable hair and I def do not want to stay up to 4am or wake up at 4am to submit the last ticket. 🤞Here's to hoping my ranking drops on this TS and I end up going back to Silver I🤞
    How did you ever reach the earnable hair?!
  • ashleymeddsashleymedds Registered Users, Member 796 Posts
    I just wanted enough votes to get to the hair (I was 20 away) so I did a super simple gown look with a SHORT HAIR UPDO because they always score low for me 🤨 no jewelry 🤨 no AURA 🤨 and of course it got a 50? I wanted to level down but now that’s not happening🤦🏽‍♀️ at least i got the hair & hopefully I stay in 10th and get a TS box now lol🙄
    ios doll since 2014, took a break & started again in October 2019 🤠💕
    ✨add me on fb: https://www.facebook.com/ashley.medds ✨
    ↪︎ send me a PM so I can add you back faster!
  • Stefani_HStefani_H Registered Users, Member 871 Posts
    I just wanted enough votes to get to the hair (I was 20 away) so I did a super simple gown look with a SHORT HAIR UPDO because they always score low for me 🤨 no jewelry 🤨 no AURA 🤨 and of course it got a 50? I wanted to level down but now that’s not happening🤦🏽‍♀️ at least i got the hair & hopefully I stay in 10th and get a TS box now lol🙄
    I've noticed that whenever I spend 10 minutes putting a look together it scores super low for me. But whenever I throw a look under 2 minutes, I somehow end up with 50+ lol
    🌸 iOS daily player since December 2018 | English isn't my first language 🌸

• MissCristinaMissCristina Registered Users, Member 432 Posts
    I don’t know what this new system is but I’m going insane. I’ve been up all night. I just can’t get higher than 15.