🛍️🦃KK:H Weekend Event-11/26 Happy Thanksgiving and Black Friday VIP Event🦃

Comments

• BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    Lums said:

Which hair should I buy?!
    I like 2 and 5 on your doll. 6 is so pretty too, if you have a lot of outfits/gowns it will go with then that's something to consider.
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    Wow kudos for finding that inspo outfit from Sadek Majed. Their styles are stunning and Glu gave us the Great Value version!!! Its literally like they started designing it and gave up half way!
    iOS
  • autumn313autumn313 Registered Users, Member 72 Posts
    edited November 2020
    Are the TB items or is the update available on Android yet? I don't have it👀
    Edit: nvm I do. Sorry for the confusion 🤭
  • TiffanyRagKTTiffanyRagKT Registered Users, Member 111 Posts
    Honestly, i usually don’t like being negative at all on here cause I always like to look at the bright side of things but what are these earnables?😟 
    I am genuinely so shocked.
    Forget the outfit, look at the bag, I really like bags since I don’t have a wide range but it legit looks like my brother could have designed it better. And the outfit is a mess. How am I supposed to use this in future SYS? I don’t think I ever will. 
    I am so disappointed because I was so looking forward to spending and getting all the VIP items for the first time in a while!  
    Be kind 🦋
    English is not my first language, so excuse me for any mistakes! 
  • LumsLums Registered Users, Member 305 Posts
    Lums said:

Which hair should I buy?!
    I like 2 and 5 on your doll. 6 is so pretty too, if you have a lot of outfits/gowns it will go with then that's something to consider.
    Thanks!❤️
    -  iOS player o(* ̄▽ ̄*)o
  • ashleymeddsashleymedds Registered Users, Member 796 Posts
    okay superrrr long post incoming because i’m way too lazy to collage all of these SORRY😅

but I could use some advice! i’m not sure how many more TB items im going to get, it depends how much i have left after buying kloset items...which of the following do you guys think would be more worth it? what scores well too? i’d really appreciate any replies💖

15. ( top + pants combo)

or anything else I didn’t include in my pics?
    I particularly have my eye on 2, 4, 12, 13, 14 & 15 but I don’t want to waste kstars since they’re all quite expensive! help please 🥺
    could any other long time players please help ya girl out? shoutout to the 3 players who gave me their input, some more advice would be really awesome💖
    ios doll since 2014, took a break & started again in October 2019 🤠💕
    ✨add me on fb: https://www.facebook.com/ashley.medds ✨
    ↪︎ send me a PM so I can add you back faster!
  • ashleymeddsashleymedds Registered Users, Member 796 Posts
    I feel sooooo incredibly annoying I am so so sorry to post that again😣 I am just really indecisive so I get anxiety from trying to make decisions even if it seems stupid to be anxious from picking what TB items to buy😅
    ios doll since 2014, took a break & started again in October 2019 🤠💕
    ✨add me on fb: https://www.facebook.com/ashley.medds ✨
    ↪︎ send me a PM so I can add you back faster!
  • GingerkkhGingerkkh Registered Users 96 Posts
    I really love these 3 dresses do they do well in sys? I know hard to say lately cause the voting booth is such a disaster. I'm 99.9% sure I'm buying them anyway because I love them. Already bought the gold flakes & rose petals. Even if I buy all 3 I'd still have over 500 kstars so I think I'm going to do it lol.
  • LisylisLisylis Registered Users 931 Posts
    @ashleymedds ok I have had good luck in SYS with 5, 9 and 13. I have not had good luck with 8 or 11, I guess they might be good for specific themed SYSs but I think the number of opportunities to use them is pretty small. I don't have any of the others but I would be a little wary of 12 and 14 and maybe 10, because while they're beautiful I don't think they're great scorers in general. I can't speak from experience on those ones though. 15 is cool! I don't think those items were from the same event but they look really great together so congrats on your excellent styling skills
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    @ashleymedds
    2, 7, and 8 normally score well and they're really pretty.
    I love 14, but this is the first time I've seen it. I'm debating on buying it too.
    I love 3, but again, idk how it scores during sys since it's not one of the main popular gowns that does well in the vb.

I get anxious too, even something as simple as choosing items in a game. I've spent more than 5 hours in the kloset trying to decide and writing down what I love. So you're not alone with having anxiety. I do this when I have to pick somewhere to eat too. I overthink to the extreme.
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
    @ashleymedds I own everything you posted except the last set.
    I'll try to give thoughts on each:
    1. I love it but we have so few events where it would be useful, I'd skip it
    2. The only time I have ever used it is in the fairytale event because it matches perfectly with the branches crown, it got 50s. But, its not useful otherwise and scores poorly in regular formal events. I'd skip it unless you have stars leftover
    3. Skip it, too basic
    4. Dyes really well and scores well for formal events.  I'd get it if you still have stars after purchasing other must haves
    5. I love it and it dyes super well, but we never get much of a chance to use it since its in between formal and cocktail attire. Same as above, get it after must haves
    6. Must have and scores well in formal events
    7. I dont ever reach for it, but have seen others score well with it. I still wouldn't get it
    8. Scores really well in casual, outdoor spring events like picnics, especially when styled with a big hat. I would only get it after the must haves
    9. Scores well, I'd get it
    10. Skip
    11. Same as 8 but 8 is better slightly 
    12. Hasn't scored well for me, skip
    13. Definitely a must have! It scores great in various themes, looks good with tall boots
    14. One of my favorites but scores seem hit or miss, maybe put it last on the list if you love it
    15. I'd skip, there's a pretty similar top in the kloset I think, and even though I like the detail on the pants I dont think they are worth the price 
    iOS
  • saaruuhsaaruuh Registered Users, Member 92 Posts
    edited November 2020

Everyone with the vip earnables @KalindaKing we’d like to speak to your boss 😂💀
    scratch that we’d like to speak to whoever’s in charge of the designs cause that ain’t it 🤡
    Also is that it with all the stuff coming back 👁👄

@Gingerkkh 1 and 3 are must haves imo!
    iOS
  • armindersingharmindersingh Registered Users, Member 17 Posts
    Do yall think its worth it to get these two tops?
  • Pacha21Pacha21 Registered Users, Member 193 Posts
    edited November 2020
    Did the BF sale already start? Because I don’t see anything in my game?

edit: nevermind, i just saw the TB items 😅😂
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    Can’t wait when event starts! Because I can’t buy anything before it 🙈 I only have 449kstars by now 😄 it’s gonna be a busy evening for me to try decide what to buy 😂😂
    iOS player 

• TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts
    “Me realising that I bought most of the 70-90 kstars dresses with diamonds.” 🤡 

also why are the WWIB items not included like last Black Friday? Those items are rarely used during SYS therefore it is not even easy to purchase with diamonds. 
    IOS Player 
  • GingerkkhGingerkkh Registered Users 96 Posts
    Thanks @AliBryant I bought all 3. Last 1 I am really considering is this 1. 

Is it worth it? 
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    Lisylis said:

What is that, like a floral pattern in the gold shimmer? Lmao at whoever it was that said the earnables version looked like the spray paint tool from MSpaint (edit: it was @AliBryant lol)

Sorry to get so stuck on this, I'm just astonished by this whole thing
    I can’t stop looking at this whole look! The dress, the earrings are both so beautiful, the color is beautiful, the details, the more I look at it the more I want it and then I look at what we’ll get and it makes me so sad
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• MariaakkhMariaakkh Registered Users, Member 405 Posts
    Wait I’m confused (somebody please explain) so the THROWBACK items price will increase, when the Black Friday sale begins?
  • LisylisLisylis Registered Users 931 Posts
    Do yall think its worth it to get these two tops?
    I can't really be much help on this as I don't have a male player character so don't really understand the SYS meta game, but my understanding is that there isn't very much to spend your stars on if you have a male game. So if you've got the stars saved up, why not?
  • emxkkhemxkkh Registered Users, Member 162 Posts
    so when the closet sale starts will we be able to do reality shows for k stars? or do we have to wait until vip starts?
  • serahyyyserahyyy Registered Users, Member 436 Posts
    I'm extremely nervous to find out if the contour and highlighter will go on sale. It is the least they could do..
    IOS Player | A+++
    FB: Serah KKH   (https://www.facebook.com/sarah.kkh.378)
  • beba13beba13 Registered Users, Member 680 Posts
    Mariaakkh said:
    Wait I’m confused (somebody please explain) so the THROWBACK items price will increase, when the Black Friday sale begins?
    It could,but not all items,during kimiversary some handhelds and a few other items got prices raised for 10-20 k stars but not all items. But they did it and not once...
    🌻IOS player🌻
    Been on KKH since day one with brakes 🥰
    Always looking for new friends 
    https://www.facebook.com/Bebac ♥️
  • ashleyl23ashleyl23 Registered Users, Member 759 Posts
    Does vip start today or tmr ?
    Daily player ☀️ IOS 
    Add me on facebook! 💓
    https://m.facebook.com/ashley.kkh.33 
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.