🛍️🦃KK:H Weekend Event-11/26 Happy Thanksgiving and Black Friday VIP Event🦃

Comments

• AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    emxkkh said:
    so when the closet sale starts will we be able to do reality shows for k stars? or do we have to wait until vip starts?
    Both the sale and the star per gig should start in 1 hour
    iOS
  • ashleyl23ashleyl23 Registered Users, Member 759 Posts
    We having double stars !! 👏🏼👏🏼( was afraid we wouldn’t because we had it like 2 weeks ago ) 
    Daily player ☀️ IOS 
    Add me on facebook! 💓
    https://m.facebook.com/ashley.kkh.33 
  • e_corvoe_corvo Registered Users, Member 434 Posts
    and which nose highlight should i buy
    1 - AGREE
    2 - LIKE
    3 - AWESOME

~ iOS player since 2014
    ~ English is not my first language. Sorry for any grammar mistakes.

• MariaakkhMariaakkh Registered Users, Member 405 Posts
    @beba13 Okay, thank you!
  • TiffanyRagKTTiffanyRagKT Registered Users, Member 111 Posts
    ViennaKKH said:
    Ok, so I would like to have your opinions 😊
    Which lips?

Agree - first lips (already own)
    Like - second lips
    Awesome - third lips (already own)
    LOL - fourth lips
    Legit everything looks good on your doll, soooo pretty!💖
    Be kind 🦋
    English is not my first language, so excuse me for any mistakes! 
  • ashleymeddsashleymedds Registered Users, Member 796 Posts
    @Lisylis @BooskiBabii @AliBryant thank you guys so so so much💖 I really appreciate it🥰
    ios doll since 2014, took a break & started again in October 2019 🤠💕
    ✨add me on fb: https://www.facebook.com/ashley.medds ✨
    ↪︎ send me a PM so I can add you back faster!
    okay superrrr long post incoming because i’m way too lazy to collage all of these SORRY😅

but I could use some advice! i’m not sure how many more TB items im going to get, it depends how much i have left after buying kloset items...which of the following do you guys think would be more worth it? what scores well too? i’d really appreciate any replies💖

15. ( top + pants combo)

or anything else I didn’t include in my pics?
    I particularly have my eye on 2, 4, 12, 13, 14 & 15 but I don’t want to waste kstars since they’re all quite expensive! help please 🥺
    could any other long time players please help ya girl out? shoutout to the 3 players who gave me their input, some more advice would be really awesome💖
    I only have #4 and honestly I never got more than 45 on it so I wouldn’t recommend it.
    Be kind 🦋

DOUBLE STAR WEEKEND BABY wow a very pleasant unexpected surprise🤩🤩
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    Ugh, I have 14 gigs so no Luxe Goals for me ☹️
    I wanna actually enjoy storylines and not rush through them, but there are just too many of them. I wish it was linear 

DOUBLE STAR WEEKEND BABY wow a very pleasant unexpected surprise🤩🤩

Wow, your offers are so cool 🥺
  • KatiaKKHKatiaKKH Registered Users, Member 165 Posts
    @armindersingh  I think there's no point in buying TB items other than the ones you really like. They will still appear in the future weekend boxes. I recommend buying as much as possible on sale
    edited November 2020
    @thesweetone honestly the ios ones I have are terrible beyond the olay ones. most of the ones in the thousands are extremely expensive items you have to buy to complete the offer for example that keepitanchored one all the items are like $100+ items for hair regrowth (not buying that such a waste of money lol) and like most offers for 2000+ kstar will be spending $200-300+ on weird products😕 the newer olay ones though are awesome you spend $20 and get 900 to 1200 kstars depending on the offer and i’ve done quite a few of those!
    @thesweetone honestly the ios ones I have are terrible beyond the olay ones. most of the ones in the thousands are extremely expensive items you have to buy to complete the offer for example that keepitanchored one all the items are like $100+ items for hair regrowth (not buying that such a waste of money lol) and like most offers for 2000+ kstar will be spending $200-300+ on weird products😕 the newer olay ones though are awesome you spend $20 and get 900 to 1200 kstars depending on the offer and i’ve done quite a few of those!
    Oh, that sucks 😕
    But yeah, at least you guys have the Olay offer, we just get these booty teas (or whatever they're called) for 200 stars kol
    Oh, that sucks 😕
    But yeah, at least you guys have the Olay offer, we just get these booty teas (or whatever they're called) for 200 stars kol
    maybe you’ll get them soon! i’ve only started getting them maybe a month ago or so! they seem to be more frequent too, I think tapjoy is making a lot of money from them everyone on ios who has them has been doing them😆
  • meritedkkhmeritedkkh Registered Users, Member 673 Posts
    I have two really good olay offer deals ($20 min and payout is 1950 k stars for both) but I have 1.67 cents to my name rn. 💀
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    MAYA_KKH said:
    I know I just posted I didn't want to sound ungrateful but hate to see they're doing it again: Glu what's the point of adding INCOMPLETE OUTFITS! 😡😡 The skirt+boots are the most interesting part of the outfit for me, but they arent available, just the top. I'm literally begging to spend money and they said nope 🤦🏾‍♀️

It’s the same with this outfit, two years in a row Glu adds the coat but not the pants...

Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • BasakBasak Registered Users, Member 1,215 Posts
    Offers page doesn’t even open in my game. 🤦🏻‍♀️

🌼

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    Daily player on iOS! 
    85 level also A+++
    Instagram gameplay account: basak_kkh
    If you want to be friends, you can add me here: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100039524040997
    Oh, that sucks 😕
    maybe you’ll get them soon! i’ve only started getting them maybe a month ago or so! they seem to be more frequent too, I think tapjoy is making a lot of money from them everyone on ios who has them has been doing them😆

I'll keep an eye out, thanks ❤️
  • supikarolciasupikarolcia Registered Users, Member 22 Posts
    Basak said:
    Offers page doesn’t even open in my game. 🤦🏻‍♀️
    Mine says “no offers available for you” 🤷🏼‍♀️
  • BasakBasak Registered Users, Member 1,215 Posts
    @supikarolcia Same..

🌼

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    Daily player on iOS! 
    85 level also A+++
    Instagram gameplay account: basak_kkh
    If you want to be friends, you can add me here: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100039524040997
  • JadeLaMunecaJadeLaMuneca Registered Users, Member 730 Posts
    I'm nervous to open my game 
  • brenhinbrenhin Registered Users, Member 429 Posts
    @charlottegold @e_corvo thank youuu, I thought the lips looked cute so they were secretly my favourite- thank you for your kind words as well both of your dolls are absolutely stunning as well ✨
    🏳️‍🌈daily IOS player🏳️‍🌈
    🌈discord/insta/forum🌈

• meritedkkhmeritedkkh Registered Users, Member 673 Posts
    If the offer page isn’t opening or says no offers available, try turning your wifi on. It doesn’t work without WiFi. @supikarolcia @Basak
  • emmaissonemmaisson Registered Users, Member 834 Posts

Here’s everything i want from the kloset and the out of all the throwback items. This is gonna be expensive 😂
    IT STARTED! 
    Be kind 🦋
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.