🗳️🔁 SYS Weekday Event - 11/23/20 - Award Show Host! (Almost Thanksgiving)🍂

Comments

• TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts

Got the earrings which doesn’t really match with anything other than the TS dress. 🤷‍♀️ 

and I level up to silver II which I am dreading. 
    IOS Player 
  • beachespeachesbeachespeaches Registered Users 698 Posts
    edited November 2020
    I’m so happy I was able to get this pretty dress 👗! It almost makes me okay with leveling up 😬

My doll's name is Bea!
    iOS player since the release
    Level 99
    #FixTheWine
  • rociodemayorociodemayo Registered Users, Member 655 Posts
    Wow I thought this wasn't possible anymore because I am not a ticker buyer!! I had amazing votes tho... lol now I have to prepare myself to lose every single sys from now. The korkov dress helped me so much as well as the Jessica Rabbit's hair.

• Natalie_kkhNatalie_kkh Registered Users, Member 125 Posts

Came 13th 🤦🏻‍♀️ But I’m actually so happy with this pallet, and my pick. Much happier than if I had got the earings. Staying in the same level, but might deliberately level down next sys xxxx
  • hotpotatohotpotato Registered Users, Member 134 Posts
    K stars are always welcome in this house 
  • beba13beba13 Registered Users, Member 680 Posts
    This just isnt my day,first my gb boxes disappointed me (i opened around 10 and never even got close to the hair just got dyes and energy) and than when i FINALLY ended this SYS 12th and got the silver box i chose dye AGAIN...so freaking done... 😭😭😭😭
    🌻IOS player🌻
    Been on KKH since day one with brakes 🥰
    Always looking for new friends 
    https://www.facebook.com/Bebac ♥️
  • meritedkkhmeritedkkh Registered Users, Member 673 Posts
    Went to bed and woke up in 11th! So I won’t be leveling up (yay) and I got the eyes! 🥰
  • benavi12benavi12 Registered Users, Member 135 Posts
    Just wanted to share who was the ✨winner✨ in my TS fig.1. Also, Fernanda girl if you’re here I just wanted to say that I loved your outfits during this SYS. You’re a queen 👑 fig.2. I stayed in the same level, got a bronze box and in that box I got some ugly track pants. Love, this new SYS and losing sleep over never ending SYS’s 🥰 😍. Okie bye 👋🏽 
    fig.1 

fig.2

• Nath_2019Nath_2019 Registered Users, Member 543 Posts
    edited November 2020

My last looks scored badly... I didn't won the earnable hair :c 

I got these shoes in my silver box lol
    At least, I didn't level up
    •Playing KKH since August/19
    English isn't my first language
    •Nathalia in the game
    •iOS ❣ 20y

• kayayemkayayem Registered Users, Member 534 Posts
    Came in 16th place, SYS is a joke. This is going straight in my Bel Air closet.

• woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    So y’all! I got second place! I haven’t gotten around to much spending yet, I don’t have many kstars either because of my bad FOMO but I love this dress. It’s so pretty. Here’s my styling of the earnable hair and TS dress.
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • Stefani_HStefani_H Registered Users, Member 871 Posts

I honestly don't care anymore if I level up or down. There's ticket buyers in every levels and I clearly don't have time to think about how many points I should have to stay in lower levels. I just submit tickets with looks I really like and don't care about the level or TS prizes anymore. 
    🌸 iOS daily player since December 2018 | English isn't my first language 🌸

• beabeabeabeabeabea Registered Users, Member 279 Posts
    NOOOOOOO I leveled up 😭😭😭 at least i got a cute purse that Ididnt screenshot 🥺
    iOS 📱Player since July 2020
    English is not my first language 🇮🇹

#20VideosForAll #BringBackOldSYS #CapOnTB 
  • dahliababydahliababy Registered Users, Member 206 Posts
    I couldnt manage to level down 😤
  • lilllylillly Registered Users, Member 72 Posts
    I was in bronze and still had people buying tickets. 
  • ElleOhElleElleOhElle Registered Users, Member 436 Posts
    Was once again robbed of first place from a ticket buyer. 🙄
    iOS player
    PM me if you would like to add me
  • karinabkarinab Registered Users, Member 134 Posts

I got these pretty earrings. I would have liked the Silver Box, but oh well! Still cute
    Android Player
    April 2020 - Current
    ~PY 
  • imazoraimazora Registered Users, Member 384 Posts

My scores were mediocre (mid 40’s) but I had a chill group and placed first! It’s been a while since I’ve had one of those. Really happy I got the dress though, I like it more than I expected
    iOS - Ivy Kkh on FB! - ok i don't know what most people put here i'm gonna go now 
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    I had a good SYS with an average of 52 but there were ticket buyers in my group so I decided to skip two tickets 🎟️ to avoid levelling up and finished in 14th place 😁 
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • thatgalbiathatgalbia Registered Users, Member 456 Posts

Best pick. Also placed 12th but idec anymore
  • evilhagevilhag Registered Users 923 Posts
    evilhag said:

When you’re 13th but you want to end up in that sweet spot between 10-12 to get a silver TB box

Worked like a charm. Got 20 kstars in my box. Better than earrings and 6 kstars 
    Put a cap on Trendspenders! 
    Give 20 daily videos to paying players!
    Bonus star for parties!
  • IsabellaaIsabellaa Registered Users, Member 318 Posts
    For real who voted for this😫😫 I tried to make a look that only has kash clothes and doesn’t fit the theme in order to stay in silver II. I took off all the make up. I needed 30 votes to get to the 11th place. But no, this look got 43 votes, more than some of my on theme looks. And I ended up in 8th place and now I have to level up to silver III😫😫
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    Congrats on that pink ponytail @Kween_of_the_Kastle! It always scores well for me in SYS (although I guess we are doing the opposite now, lol) and I think it looks extra-cute with rocker/leather/grungy looks. It’s one of the best long hairstyles in my opinion!
  • eden_eden_ Registered Users, Member 121 Posts
    Isabellaa said:
    For real who voted for this😫😫 I tried to make a look that only has kash clothes and doesn’t fit the theme in order to stay in silver II. I took off all the make up. I needed 30 votes to get to the 11th place. But no, this look got 43 votes, more than some of my on theme looks. And I ended up in 8th place and now I have to level up to silver III😫😫
    Lol this look scored higher than my on theme gown looks.... I averaged 38 votes and passed on submitting my last ticket to not level up. I’m kinda so done with this 😀🙃 Glu managed to ruin every aspect of this game lol
  • CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,492 Posts
    edited November 2020
    I needed 2 more points to reach the stars, but I wanted to score as low as possible so I can still drop out of the silver style level. Got 19 points in the end and managed to defend rank 23. Yay. So tragic that these are the kind of things I'm looking forward to at this point. Glu really sucked the life out of this game.

• TiffanyRagKTTiffanyRagKT Registered Users, Member 111 Posts
    I got this dress from my silver box and it’s actually really pretty!😍

Be kind 🦋
    English is not my first language, so excuse me for any mistakes!