🛍️🦃KK:H Weekend Event-11/26 Happy Thanksgiving and Black Friday VIP Event🦃

Comments

• xoxolovekayxoxolovekay Registered Users, Member 310 Posts
    @buffysummers0990 I just bought it and have no regrets at allll. 

Idk if it’ll score well in general sys but hopefully it’ll do good when we have spring/summer/animal themed sys 
    Follow me on ig @kkh.kayslay 👗👠
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    Is this hair available for diamonds? Because there's no way I'm going to be able to save up Kstars to get it. I also wanted to know if those vinyl boots that have fishnet stockings peeking out of the top are available for diamonds. I don't have a screenshot of them so I hope someone knows which ones I mean.

Platform: Android

• ashyyyboobooashyyybooboo Registered Users, Member 100 Posts
    Not me buying the Fashion Goals (for the first time ever) because I love flowers and have been obsessed with it ever since Kalinda’s spoilers. Also peep my makeover which is still in progress. 
  • VictorianVictorian Registered Users, Member 1,110 Posts
    Can someone confirm what the regular price for lip colors are? I remember it like 30 kstars but is it 60 kstars and I just remember it wrong? Please someone correct me if I’m wrong 💕
    20 year old from Turkey & Android Player
    Striking untill they give everyone 20 videos a day
  • JadeLaMunecaJadeLaMuneca Registered Users, Member 730 Posts
    @Victorian no you're right it's 30 and for some reason they aren't half price. I really wanted the brick red coloured one but no way am I paying 30 stars for it this weekend 
  • VictorianVictorian Registered Users, Member 1,110 Posts
    @JadeLaMuneca thanks a lot doll Kalinda replied me so I got confused. I will write to her again. 
    20 year old from Turkey & Android Player
    Striking untill they give everyone 20 videos a day
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    Is this hair available for diamonds? Because there's no way I'm going to be able to save up Kstars to get it. I also wanted to know if those vinyl boots that have fishnet stockings peeking out of the top are available for diamonds. I don't have a screenshot of them so I hope someone knows which ones I mean.

I know the boots you mean and they’re from a kollection! 
  • ShayShigilShayShigil Registered Users, Member 337 Posts

Yay!! Exactly what I wanted. 

Don’t mind me, off to go tap around the world to get as many k stars as possible since I spent over 1k in 5 minutes. 😅
  • JaelynJaxJaelynJax Registered Users 624 Posts
    For me all the excitement for Black Friday dies when it is actually here. Im like I want this and that and end up not really buying anything. So far I have gotten the contour, a winter hairstyle and doves aura...and I’m lost at what else to get. I have wasted kstars trying to get the mask in the GB cause why not...that mask is a reminder of the worldwide pandemic. Probably will get the highlight and some more closet items. 
    Daily iOS Player: Level 55
    🌻NubianQueen🌻
    Platform: iOS
    Send Message for Add
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    How often Maria should call? I hope she will call with something from my list 🤞🏻Not with house furniture like in kimiversary 🙄
    I’m waiting for you Maria!
    iOS player 

• DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    @jhabs I had the feeling they might be but with different boots looking similar I can't remember what comes from where. 
    Platform: Android

• morganngabriellemorganngabrielle Registered Users, Member 307 Posts
    thank you Black Friday 😊 

still some items I want to purchase, like a few handhelds and the auras, but happy with what I got so far 🥰
  • buffysummers0990buffysummers0990 Registered Users, Member 540 Posts
    @buffysummers0990 I just bought it and have no regrets at allll. 

Idk if it’ll score well in general sys but hopefully it’ll do good when we have spring/summer/animal themed sys 
    OMG I’m obsessed with the way you accessorized this dress! Gorgeous!
    Ok you twisted my arm and talked me into getting it lol🥰 

• KatyaKatya Registered Users, Member 795 Posts
    I wanted to talk with Maria about my meh luxe goals! She better give me amazing one today! 

• woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    @asalaxo your doll looks like a barbie  doll 🎀😌
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • Kween_of_the_KastleKween_of_the_Kastle Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    Anyone get a gift? 🧐 I haven't yet 
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    Maria called for TB....shoes. A good price but not on my list. Better than a table, so I have hope with some days left.
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • asalaxoasalaxo Registered Users, Member 876 Posts
    @asalaxo your doll looks like a barbie  doll 🎀😌
    omg hahaha thank you 😆😆💕💕💕
    iOS player
  • KylaVHKylaVH Registered Users, Member 115 Posts
    Hey dolls!
    i want to expand my jewelry collection and was wondering if you guys have any “must haves”?:)
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    KylaVH said:
    Hey dolls!
    i want to expand my jewelry collection and was wondering if you guys have any “must haves”?:)
    I use a lot of the simplistic stuff

Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    Is it too early to start my 2021 Black Friday wishlist, with the itens i scraped from this years last minute?? :3
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • eligureligur Registered Users, Member 906 Posts
    How often Maria should call? I hope she will call with something from my list 🤞🏻Not with house furniture like in kimiversary 🙄
    I’m waiting for you Maria!
    she usually calls me once i complete my goal, sometimes after just a while. but on events like this glu makes it so she calls only once a day or even less lol (at least for me) 🥲💀
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.