🛍️🦃KK:H Weekend Event-11/26 Happy Thanksgiving and Black Friday VIP Event🦃

Comments

• pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    edited November 2020
    I kinda hope we get more masks as earnables or gift boxes, I kinda like the mask but I won’t be chasing it after my poll. I just wish maybe one day we could have one as earnable and not gift box, mainly to show my support of protecting myself from the virus except it’s on the game..
  • beba13beba13 Registered Users, Member 680 Posts
    Therapist: Sleep paralysis monster Trashley doesn’t exist and can’t hurt you. 
    Me: 👹 

Girl you are such an icon and inspiration 😍😍😍😍 this is one of the best things i’ve seen recently 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👑👑
    i’m gonna have to copy this if you dont mind 😇
    🌻IOS player🌻
    Been on KKH since day one with brakes 🥰
    Always looking for new friends 
    https://www.facebook.com/Bebac ♥️
  • letusletus Registered Users, Member 760 Posts
    Thank you all for the advice! My doll looks fab with the contour. I’m enjoying my first black friday (except from the terrible earnables).

Still have some things I want to buy but now taking it easy.
    iOS free player 🇧🇷 ✨
    my doll’s name is leticia 
  • eligureligur Registered Users, Member 906 Posts
    i am quite tipsy rn but been going through the shop and noticed these dresses. have they always been here? because my drunk ass cant remember ever seeing them 💀🥲

• nastazianastazia Registered Users, Member 123 Posts
    nastazia said:
    I always see you dolls getting luxe goals but I’ve never gotten one, is it for vip players only?
    ??
  • KylaVHKylaVH Registered Users, Member 115 Posts

here’s what i’ve gotten so far! (clothing)
    1: hair, mittens
    2: hair, chocolate box handheld 
    3: teacup, slippers
    im trying to save at least 200 kstars for christmas boxes!
  • brom617brom617 Registered Users, Member 559 Posts
    nastazia said:
    nastazia said:
    I always see you dolls getting luxe goals but I’ve never gotten one, is it for vip players only?
    ??
    No it's for everyone but you have to have finished all of your storyline gigs or at least have less then 10 left I think
  • nastazianastazia Registered Users, Member 123 Posts
    @brom617 that’s strange because I only have three gigs left, but thank u for answering 
  • Stefani_HStefani_H Registered Users, Member 871 Posts
    nastazia said:
    nastazia said:
    ??
    No, it's not only for VIP players but I noticed that we get them less and less 
    🌸 iOS daily player since December 2018 | English isn't my first language 🌸

• DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    @eligur They are always there. 
    Platform: Android

• KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    Therapist: Sleep paralysis monster Trashley doesn’t exist and can’t hurt you. 
    Me: 👹 

lol, I just showed the mask to my father and said it reminded me of Predator and he called it Spiderman
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • eligureligur Registered Users, Member 906 Posts
    @eligur They are always there. 
    thank you! i barely go into shopping because i know i won’t buy anything during a regular day 😄
  • Ritika_beeRitika_bee Registered Users, Member 79 Posts
    Here's my before and after.
    Does anyone know when we are getting the gift which was mentioned in the email
  • beachespeachesbeachespeaches Registered Users 698 Posts
    edited November 2020
    sarie said:
    I'm considering buying the dove aura....does it really help that much in sys? I got the confetti one so far
    agree = its worth it!!, like = it's not that useful if you havent build up your wardrobe, awesome = i dont get what the fuss is about
    Personally, except for the wedding SYS or an animal themed one I don't really vote for it. It's the wedding dress of auras for me because, well, it reminds me of weddings. If you genuinely like it go for it, but the gold confetti is probably better for SYS. The gold confetti always scores well for me!
    My doll's name is Bea!
    iOS player since the release
    Level 99
    #FixTheWine
  • JadeLaMunecaJadeLaMuneca Registered Users, Member 730 Posts
    If Maria was a real person I'd be ripping her door off its hinges right now. 
  • simoonsimoon Registered Users, Member 239 Posts
    i bought everything i wanted and more so im done i think :) 
    still have some stars left
    won't bore you with all the pics hahaha

uh hi
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    eligur said:
    i am quite tipsy rn but been going through the shop and noticed these dresses. have they always been here? because my drunk ass cant remember ever seeing them 💀🥲

If you mean the ex Pop Up Dresses (50 & 65), they added them last year or so around this time.
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • brenhinbrenhin Registered Users, Member 429 Posts
    edited November 2020

uhhh- I went for it because I had enough and wanted the mask- I have enough to go for two more spins to get the top, should I? (I will admit I haven’t had the best of luck lols)
    agree: yes it’s worth it.
    lol: no keep your k-stars for Christmas.
    🏳️‍🌈daily IOS player🏳️‍🌈
    🌈discord/insta/forum🌈

@autumn313 I don't know what to choose for you since I got 2 out of the 3 and I like both.

Does anyone else regret getting the GS lips? I got caught up in thinking I needed them since people always bring them up but I like the glitter lips better. I also wish those ombre lips I recently see people asking about a lot were an option. Any chance of those being part of the next sale? 

• claranaxclaranax Registered Users, Member 80 Posts
    Does anyone else regret getting the GS lips? I got caught up in thinking I needed them since people always bring them up but I like the glitter lips better. I also wish those ombre lips I recently see people asking about a lot were an option. Any chance of those being part of the next sale? 
    I always thought the opposite. I regret getting the glitter lips in kimiversary instead of the gs. Now I have every one of them, including the ombre lips (which I also looove). But for me, it will always be like this:
    1. gs lips
    2. ombre lips
    3. glitter lips

so don’t regret it. 🥰
    ios player ✨ level 30+
    english is not my language lol 🇧🇷
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.