🛍️🦃KK:H Weekend Event-11/26 Happy Thanksgiving and Black Friday VIP Event🦃

Comments

• rociodemayorociodemayo Registered Users, Member 655 Posts
    Not sure if someone already asked this but we wont have an update next week right?
  • Amy136602Amy136602 Registered Users 851 Posts
    haylee7 said:
    Did the Olay offer an hour or so ago and haven’t got stars yet... rip :( 
    Did you switch tabs while making the purchase? Or did you pay with your credit card? Sometimes it delays my rewards when I do either of those things. Send in a report after 12 hours and they usually will have it resolved before the sale is over 😊
    Daily iOS player 😊 

Facebook Name: MandyKkh
  • lilllylillly Registered Users, Member 72 Posts
    Everything I bought this weekend so far...
  • serahyyyserahyyy Registered Users, Member 436 Posts

I have 1770 kstars left and I’ll spend it all chasing Christmas boxes now ✨
    IOS Player | A+++
    FB: Serah KKH   (https://www.facebook.com/sarah.kkh.378)
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    One question!
    when you finish all the storylines, Simon calls u for the Kstars Gigs right???
    Yes @LovelyEmma, also make sure you don’t have any other pending tasks like wedding planning in Florence or picking up payment at SoChic, etc. Then you should get the 6-hour k-star gigs  
  • Kaitlyn231Kaitlyn231 Registered Users, Member 194 Posts
    edited November 2020
    I really wanted the mask but I would've taken anything over energy or tank top 🙃.

Anyways I finally own the contour 😭. I only had a little over 500 stars and after buying everything I'm left with 50 😂. Everything besides the nails and shoes is my haul. My doll is so beautiful now 🥺

• HeyEllaHeyElla Registered Users, Member 95 Posts
    My first Black Friday was a success 🥳 I got a great selection of things I always wanted!
    ... and my doll finally got the face- and nose-highlight ❣️

• eligureligur Registered Users, Member 906 Posts
    edited November 2020
    eligur said:
    decided to go for the hair. had 4palletes. first one was a mess(energy, dye and random bag). then finally I GOT ITTT. didnt really go for the full outfit but i got almost all of it and its kinda cute. but because i dont have the other ari pony i had to get this one!!

lol just checked and i got the WHOLE outfit.. ha ha cool

• MariahKKHMariahKKH Registered Users, Member 111 Posts
    Liv_S said:
    If anyone was looking to do a double kstars deal.. I saw this Guess offer and clicked... Guess has free shipping on any order, no minimum, so I got a cute bangle for $7 and instantly got the 390 stars! 
    There’s tons of cute jewelry and accessories for between $6 - $10 🥰

It also works for fragrances! 🥰🥰
  • pastelsandflowerspastelsandflowers Registered Users, Member 114 Posts

Just when I thought it couldn’t get any worse 🥴
  • ashyyyboobooashyyybooboo Registered Users, Member 100 Posts
    edited November 2020
    My haul so far. Also bought a lip, an eye, and two eyeshadow colors. I’m not a fan of the glitter or GS lips on my doll so I think I’m just going to buy the ombré ones in the VB with diamonds. Any advice on how many stars to save for Christmas boxes? It’s my first Christmas so I have nothing. 
  • danjames12danjames12 Registered Users, Member 518 Posts
    kkatzs said:
    Liv_S said:
    If anyone was looking to do a double kstars deal.. I saw this Guess offer and clicked... Guess has free shipping on any order, no minimum, so I got a cute bangle for $7 and instantly got the 390 stars! 

It also works for fragrances! 🥰🥰
    what makes me sad is that this offer isn't available in the UK :(
    iOS player...used to play when the game first came out!! Flash forward about five different dolls and here we are.
    Playing this doll since January 2020, and doubt I’ll be changing again! (Unless I quit because sys is a joke and I’m really starting to loose the fun in this game ✌🏼❌)
  • simoonsimoon Registered Users, Member 239 Posts

its the new and improved me!!
    uh hi
  • haylee7haylee7 Registered Users, Member 483 Posts
    Amy136602 said:
    haylee7 said:
    Did the Olay offer an hour or so ago and haven’t got stars yet... rip :( 
    Did you switch tabs while making the purchase? Or did you pay with your credit card? Sometimes it delays my rewards when I do either of those things. Send in a report after 12 hours and they usually will have it resolved before the sale is over 😊
    I did pay with my credit! Thanks :) I’m getting those 2k stars 😂🥺
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    Amy136602 said:
    Liv_S said:
    If anyone was looking to do a double kstars deal.. I saw this Guess offer and clicked... Guess has free shipping on any order, no minimum, so I got a cute bangle for $7 and instantly got the 390 stars! 
    @Liv_S

thank you so much for posting about this offer it was very helpful!!! I just completed this offer and instantly got my reward 😁

what platform are you? I’m on iOS and don’t have it 🥺
    iOS player 

• beba13beba13 Registered Users, Member 680 Posts
    edited November 2020
    @beba13 i am sure you seen better things but  thank you! Post pictures so I can see your looks!

@KaylaJ tell your dad I said Hi and Happy Thanksgiving and that  I am actually Deadpool 😆 I was kinda aiming for ref sub-zero from mortal kombat. 
    Hahahaah my first thought was Sub zero 😂😂😂 
    here she is i love it,and finally something to wear that skirt with 🤤🤤🤤

PS: i spent all my k stars 😂😂😂 i forgot how it felt not having them and i dont like it 😂😂😂😂 i have ABSOLUTELY NO IDEA what i bought 😂😂😂 
    🌻IOS player🌻
    Been on KKH since day one with brakes 🥰
    Always looking for new friends 
    https://www.facebook.com/Bebac ♥️
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    Rikk said:
    One question!
    when you finish all the storylines, Simon calls u for the Kstars Gigs right???
    Yes @LovelyEmma, also make sure you don’t have any other pending tasks like wedding planning in Florence or picking up payment at SoChic, etc. Then you should get the 6-hour k-star gigs  
    Then i guess im oficially done with storyline!!!
    Cuz i did my 1st Simon Gig today and got 10 Kstars!!
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • marir222marir222 Registered Users 356 Posts
    i finally got the witching hour kollection back and i got the fire. then i proceeded to create a charmed inspired look, maybe ??

that’s for amateurs
  • SpleenSpleen Registered Users 321 Posts
    Hi everyone 😊 Could someone show me my doll with the ombre lips please? 😇
    I have 50 diamonds saved and I was waiting BF to see if it was going to be available (but I kinda knew it wouldn't 😅) so now I'm hesitating because it took me such a long time to save those diamonds and I'm scared to use them... 😱💎

• KatiaKKHKatiaKKH Registered Users, Member 165 Posts
    I love VIP weekends sooooo much 😭😭😭 

my small glow up :)

• VictorianVictorian Registered Users, Member 1,110 Posts
    edited November 2020

Now that BF actually came and I blew a ton of kstars for tb items I can't decide if I really want a new face. I don't know, I want to get cuter but 75 + 12 kstars 🥺 what's your opinion?
    Agree: Left
    Like: middle 
    Awesome: right
    Lol: you look better currently but just buy them anyway
    Edit: got the freckles because 12 kstars 🤷‍♀️ but still appreciate the opinions because I might keep my face. 
    20 year old from Turkey & Android Player
    Striking untill they give everyone 20 videos a day
  • esmeraldaaesmeraldaa Registered Users, Member 97 Posts
    Here’s some fits I made with the stuff I’ve bought so far (:
  • CleoArgentCleoArgent Registered Users, Member 79 Posts
    So I didn’t have much to spend but here’s what I bought! Dress, blush, contour and this hair from the eden collection. I still have like 100 k stars left but I don’t really know what to get.. I don’t really like that much of the tb items 😟

This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.