KKH edits/art thread 💖(Remini tips & Tricks start pg 13)

Comments

• xoxolovekayxoxolovekay Registered Users, Member 310 Posts
    @brunakkh no problem! I haven’t edited in so long so it was fun 

@woahbabesursotoxic thank you @SimplyKy came up with the idea. Everyone looks gorgeous 
    Follow me on ig @kkh.kayslay 👗👠
  • KingReyy7KingReyy7 Registered Users, Member 220 Posts
    @xoxolovekay Ahhh! Thats soo gorgeous! Thanks for doing this! We all look amazing! 🥰🙌🏾
  • mz_understood2011mz_understood2011 Registered Users 32 Posts
    That’s beautiful! Thank you so much for doing this @xoxolovekay. ❤️❤️
  • Nath_2019Nath_2019 Registered Users, Member 543 Posts
    After monthssss here is my Black Girl Magic Edit! (sorry this took so long I am a procrastinator)

Featuring the lovely dolls:
    @SimplyKy, @Carol Davida , @KKH_Jaz , @ElleRosegold , @Nath_2019 , @JaelynJax , @clarizzo , @KingReyy7 , @kikikhadds  , @therealChar , @Amy136602 , @lilviv , me, @mz_understood2011 , @mbeyonce & @brunakkh @SisSnappedLikeThanos

I love that♥♥ thanks @xoxolovekay !!!!!!!!!!!!
    •Playing KKH since August/19
    English isn't my first language
    •Nathalia in the game
    •iOS ❣ 20y

• lilvivlilviv Registered Users, Member 428 Posts
    @xoxolovekay omg its absolutely gorgeous!! thank you for taking the time to do this 💕💕
  • Stefani_HStefani_H Registered Users, Member 871 Posts
    I feel like my profile pictures are so bland, how do you guys do to add such beautiful backgrounds ?
    🌸 iOS daily player since December 2018 | English isn't my first language 🌸

• PixiDustPixiDust Registered Users, Member 735 Posts
    @Stefani_H i use picsart for editing !! it’s easy to use and it has a lot of features ❣️
    iOS player 💞✨🧚🏻‍♀️
    on a spending strike until everyone gets 20 videos ! 🍄🍃
    PixiDust said:
    @Stefani_H i use picsart for editing !! it’s easy to use and it has a lot of features ❣️
    Thank you doll, will try it tonight then! <3

• KKH_JazKKH_Jaz Registered Users, Member 78 Posts
    @xoxolovekay Thank you so much for including me I love it. 💕 
  • ElleRosegoldElleRosegold Registered Users, Member 24 Posts
    @xoxolovekay whew you did that!!! Stunning! Thank you for creating something to celebrate us with everything going on in the world right now 🙏🏽
  • meritedkkhmeritedkkh Registered Users, Member 673 Posts
    After monthssss here is my Black Girl Magic Edit! (sorry this took so long I am a procrastinator)

Featuring the lovely dolls:
    @SimplyKy, @Carol Davida , @KKH_Jaz , @ElleRosegold , @Nath_2019 , @JaelynJax , @clarizzo , @KingReyy7 , @kikikhadds  , @therealChar , @Amy136602 , @lilviv , me, @mz_understood2011 , @mbeyonce & @brunakkh @SisSnappedLikeThanos

You dolls look amazing. 😍
  • anilynbrightanilynbright Registered Users, Member 412 Posts
    Stefani_H said:
    I feel like my profile pictures are so bland, how do you guys do to add such beautiful backgrounds ?
    @Stefani_H I can help you with your pic if you want 🤗
    Playing from Feb/2020 on iOS 🍏
    True Kardashian ❤️🇦🇲
    #20VideosForAll
  • KaaylaKaayla Registered Users, Member 82 Posts
    ok had to try it lol
  • Nath_2019Nath_2019 Registered Users, Member 543 Posts
    edited November 2020
    new icon!!! I used your tips
    •Playing KKH since August/19
    English isn't my first language
    •Nathalia in the game
    •iOS ❣ 20y

• GucciFlipFlopsGucciFlipFlops Registered Users, Member 171 Posts
    @Jabberwooh I am still waiting for your background tutorial
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    It think it would be fun if one of you awesome editors would do group edit(s) for thanksgiving, with our dolls sitting at the fully decked out thanksgiving table like in Bel Air. We could all hold our favorite food or drinks? I have no skills with it but would love to join something like that!

iOS
    AliBryant said:
    It think it would be fun if one of you awesome editors would do group edit(s) for thanksgiving, with our dolls sitting at the fully decked out thanksgiving table like in Bel Air. We could all hold our favorite food or drinks? I have no skills with it but would love to join something like that!
    @AliBryant I recommended to do the same but for Christmas, as editing is not easy thing and takes time, and for group editing wewill see who wants to participate.

True Kardashian ❤️🇦🇲
    #20VideosForAll
  • claranaxclaranax Registered Users, Member 80 Posts
    I was bored so...

ios player ✨ level 30+
    english is not my language lol 🇧🇷
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    AliBryant said:
    @AliBryant I recommended to do the same but for Christmas, as editing is not easy thing and takes time, and for group editing wewill see who wants to participate.

That is a great idea too! Yeah I was just hoping for a group dinner pic, so any holiday would be fun :)
    iOS
    AliBryant said:
    AliBryant said:

That is a great idea too! Yeah I was just hoping for a group dinner pic, so any holiday would be fun :)
    Hmm maybe we need some thread for christmas preparation? 
    Anyone who see this, let's agree with this post if you want to have a group edit and I can open new thread for that :) 
    True Kardashian ❤️🇦🇲
    #20VideosForAll
    Impatient? me? noooo
    Yes okay, okay, it's November, but the main thing is the mood, yes?

True Kardashian ❤️🇦🇲
    #20VideosForAll
  • JabberwoohJabberwooh Registered Users, Member 273 Posts
    @GucciFlipFlops I'm doing voice over for it right now! Sorry for the wait, but scripting, recording, voice work, and editing takes a looooong ass time
    Android player - K star hoarder - Frugal b*tch
    (In-game username: Abbie)

KKH Discord server: 
    https://discord.gg/2ew22AybF9

Stefani_H said:
    @Stefani_H I can help you with your pic if you want 🤗
    Sorry, I didn't see your mention. I would love to! <3

@Stefani_H I found your Facebook account and send a request, write me there (or you can find my ig account if you have one) We will put together what you want and have a new profile pic for you 🥰
    True Kardashian ❤️🇦🇲
    #20VideosForAll
  • brunakkhbrunakkh Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    @SisSnappedLikeThanos I’m excited 🤩
    IOS player
    🌸 be nice to each other 🌸
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j3s-cORwqIc&amp;feature=youtu.be&amp;ab_channel=Abbie_KKH

First tutorial is up you guys! I'm sorry for the awful voice-over quality, that should be better once my new microphone arrives in the mail. In the mean time, I'll work on subtitles for the video.

This video covers the best quality masking techniques, and some of the basics of any fan-edit. You may struggle to keep up if you are a complete beginner when it comes to edit software interface and digital/photography terminology, but I tried to be as clear as I could. Hopefully it is still comprehensible and gives you some insight on the first step in editing!

KKH Discord server: 

• GucciFlipFlopsGucciFlipFlops Registered Users, Member 171 Posts
    @Jabberwooh thank you so much for taking your time to do the tutorial! Too bad your original thread was merged with the edits one and some of your posts get lost now among other posts
    @GucciFlipFlops yeah, unfortunately they are a little bit more difficult to find now, but I've compiled them in the Discord server in their own channel to make it one big easy tutorial bank. I'm also considering making a KKH folder on my Google Drive containing my voting booth experiments, business guide, and maybe a document with tutorials and just linking that whole thing in my profile so people don't have to go digging too much.

KKH Discord server: 

• SunflowerBabeSunflowerBabe Registered Users, Member 152 Posts
    Even though no one's posted here in a while, I wanted to share my new profile pic! My doll is all glammed up and ready for Christmas thanks to BF 😊