🛍️🦃KK:H Weekend Event-11/26 Happy Thanksgiving and Black Friday VIP Event🦃

Comments

• DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    @CleoArgent I wouldn't spend on anything you feel meh or iffy about because then if there's something you really want to use Kstars on later, you don't have them. 
    Platform: Android

• FieraFiera Registered Users, Member 322 Posts
    edited November 2020
    Could you guys plz recreate my doll with the new GB hair! I’d really appreciate your help 💕

Edit: never mind I just got the hair in my free GB ❤️ 

• bibiporaibibiporai Registered Users, Member 63 Posts
    I’m wondering what is the special gift 🤔
    • iOS • English isn’t my first language 🇧🇷 •
  • AreysAreys Registered Users, Member 466 Posts

@sandraliis I hope I got everything correct, lmk if I didn’t ☺️
    iOS
    ✧⊰ Add me here! ⊱✧
    🏳️‍🌈
  • nataIiekkhnataIiekkh Registered Users, Member 166 Posts
    Here's some outfits i threw with the things i bought! Obviously with my not so new face
    1-The handheld
    2-The whole outfit and hairstyle
    3-Dress,clutch and hairstyle
    4-Top and shorts
    5-Top and handheld
    6-Top and handheld

7-Dress and clutch
    8-Top
    9-Shorts and handheld
    10,11 and 12: Handheld

And i was lazy to make a look with another clutch lol, i'm so happy BF finally came, now i have to keep saving for christmas boxes
    Platform: Facebook
    My username is nataiiekkh because i'm dumb enough to not search another way to call myself natalie 

• ashleymeddsashleymedds Registered Users, Member 796 Posts
    does anyone have any tips for getting rid of tasks fast? I have 11 right now and I don’t know how many I need to do so I get luxe goals again but I really want to get them during the BF kloset sale this weekend!!!! thanks glu for all the stupid weekend storyline gigs lately lol. everytime I finish one another fills it’s place and I don’t know how to get rid of them quickly😩 someone please help
    so I grinded like crazy and managed to get my tasks down from 11 to 9😍 got my first maria luxe goal of the weekend THANK GODgot a cute purse I almost bought anyways for I think 8 kstars! hopefully she gives me some TB items cause i’ll buy them in a heartbeat🤩

ios doll since 2014, took a break & started again in October 2019 🤠💕
    ✨add me on fb: https://www.facebook.com/ashley.medds ✨
    ↪︎ send me a PM so I can add you back faster!
  • SpleenSpleen Registered Users 321 Posts
    edited November 2020
    @Fiera I'm not sure I got everything right but I hope so 😊

edit: oops, just saw you got it lmao 😂

• robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    Im impatient and didn’t wait for Maria because she didn’t call me whole evening 🙈
    so this is what I got! 2 pair of shoes. 2 hair accessories. Little purse. Korkov dress. Cup and squirrel. Also new eyebrows. One tb hairstyle I love 🥰

My doll is super happy with her new items

But this hair is still in my list and now I’m doing reality gigs to get it ☺️

iOS player 

• Chloè_KKHChloè_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,377 Posts
    My doll's glow up part 2! I'm planning to get the nose highlighter too 

Android
  • pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    edited November 2020
    Edit: nevermind I found out myself
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    @ashleymedds congrats! ❤️ any tips on how to get rid of continued tasks?

@Victorian thank you so much doll 🥺
  • brenhinbrenhin Registered Users, Member 429 Posts

soo, I bought FG for the k stars- but I really love the eyes and flower crown, the dress is a bit meh yet overall a really cute FG! 🥺✨
    🏳️‍🌈daily IOS player🏳️‍🌈
    🌈discord/insta/forum🌈

@thesweetone I just did as many as possible by doing the video for rapid energy as much as I could & constantly tapping my pets every 4 hours + traveling around to get as much energy! i picked which tasks to do at random and just basically hoped for the best that they didn’t have another consecutive task😅 some of them did but I got lucky and two of them didn’t & now i’m ignoring simon’s CONSTANT calls for me to go to his office and it’s so beyond annoying but I can’t go there until the weekend is over🤦🏽‍♀️😂
  • claudiakkhclaudiakkh Registered Users, Member 183 Posts
    Finally decided on eyes, now its time for lips!!

I kind of love the ombre lips but they're not part of the TB sale. I'm 3 diamonds (i.e. one SYS) away from being able to afford them so I'm at a crossroad.

Agree - get the GS lips
    Like - get the ombre lips

If anyone is feeling generous and is up for recreating my doll with the ombre lips that would be 😙👌🏻
    android player from the land down under 
    certified 🤡
    @claudiakkh I would get both! I have both + lips from the kloset and I rotate through the three quite frequently! I love having the option of all three because certain ones look better with certain looks😌
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    @thesweetone I just did as many as possible by doing the video for rapid energy as much as I could & constantly tapping my pets every 4 hours + traveling around to get as much energy! i picked which tasks to do at random and just basically hoped for the best that they didn’t have another consecutive task😅 some of them did but I got lucky and two of them didn’t & now i’m ignoring simon’s CONSTANT calls for me to go to his office and it’s so beyond annoying but I can’t go there until the weekend is over🤦🏽‍♀️😂
    I mostly have consecutive tasks, but I also went to Simon's office bc he called me 🤦🏻‍♀️ thanks, now I know better!
    @thesweetone yeah definitely avoid simon and maria calling you to go their office! they’re just going to give you more tasks so I still have some consecutive tasks in progress but since i’m avoiding simon’s office theyre not actually in my task list!
    @samanthakkh they look SO good on your doll wow it makes me want to buy them😍
  • claudiakkhclaudiakkh Registered Users, Member 183 Posts
    @claudiakkh I would get both! I have both + lips from the kloset and I rotate through the three quite frequently! I love having the option of all three because certain ones look better with certain looks😌
    Not gna lie, this thought has crossed my mind. It might be what I end up doing ahaha.
    android player from the land down under 
    certified 🤡
  • sandraliissandraliis Registered Users, Member 409 Posts
    @Areys Thank you❤️❤️ I think I might get these once I have enough diamonds!
     iOS 🇪🇪
    20 VIDEOS FOR EVERYBODY
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    edited November 2020
    @samanthakkh I got those too. I had 3 I wanted that are always in the closet but those and another pair were the 2 I really wanted if I couldn't get the 3rd.
    Platform: Android

• ali015ali015 Registered Users, Member 76 Posts
    Wait are we supposed to be getting a k star task call from Simon? Is it because I have to do this task I accidentally accepted when I only had a few tasks left? I don’t want to use my energy for it if it doesn’t do anything 

• samanthakkhsamanthakkh Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    @ashleymedds thanks girl! i say go for it since they’re on sale!! then you’ll always have them as an option for certain outfits ☺️
    @DelphineGarnier i bet your doll looks great with them! they’re my new favorite  ☺️
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    @claudiakkh I hope I got everything right😊
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.