🛍️🦃KK:H Weekend Event-11/26 Happy Thanksgiving and Black Friday VIP Event🦃

Comments

• DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    The last time we were told we wouldn't get the update on Monday, Amazon and Facebook had to wait until the next week. I hope this one isn't repeating that. Plus I hope the way the holiday boxes are handled is better than when we didn't get a free Halloween box.
    Platform: Android

• brenhinbrenhin Registered Users, Member 430 Posts
    edited November 2020
    yikes- I think my entire BF list where I showed off my items got removed? 🥺 bruh that took so long to do-
    🏳️‍🌈daily IOS player🏳️‍🌈
    🌈discord/insta/forum🌈

• ashleymeddsashleymedds Registered Users, Member 796 Posts
    question: those who have the passport what themes do you use it in? do you think it’s worth 50 kstars?
    agree: yes buy it
    like: no use your stars for something else
    ios doll since 2014, took a break & started again in October 2019 🤠💕
    ✨add me on fb: https://www.facebook.com/ashley.medds ✨
    ↪︎ send me a PM so I can add you back faster!
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    edited November 2020
    question: those who have the passport what themes do you use it in? do you think it’s worth 50 kstars?
    agree: yes buy it
    like: no use your stars for something else
    @ashleymedds The passport is like an unnecessary extra that’s nice to have just in case. I never use it, I think I used it for the traveling theme obviously and the airport theme but it’s not one I use regularly. I think it’s worth getting if you have extra stars, but if you’re choosing between that and something else, then get the other thing. 
  • sandraliissandraliis Registered Users, Member 409 Posts
    brenhin said:
    yikes- I think my entire BF list where I showed off my items got removed? 🥺 bruh that took so long to do-
    Aw, I wonder why? It was so great for inspiration, I was just coming back to check it 😕
     iOS 🇪🇪
    20 VIDEOS FOR EVERYBODY
  • StevieCurryStevieCurry Registered Users, Member 759 Posts
    @lunaaa if you love it, get it! i bought it because i loveee hairs w hats and i don't have one w a beret yet :) i think it's super cute!
    ios • free player since november 2019 ❀
    ♡˚✧˳⁺⁎ ⁎₊✧༚♡
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    @brenhin I love your looks and you picked some very useful items! I also love your collages, mind saying which app is that? 🧡
  • thatgalbiathatgalbia Registered Users, Member 456 Posts
    @brenhin i love your looks! What an amazing haul 🙈

Does anyone have these pants? I bought them but not sure what to pair with them. Could someone maybe help me?
  • kjannekjanne Registered Users, Member 67 Posts
    My doll actively not acknowledging the earnable outfit  lol 
  • judijudi Registered Users, Member 230 Posts
    edited November 2020
     edit:*** never mind i just got the call... I moved to different locations and when i finally went to lax i got them.
    i didnt recived the 3 kstars for doing the so chic bussiness gigs... i had 47 kstars before i did the gig in paris ( i leveled up with one npc and got the 1 kstar for the vip) but i didnt get the 3 kstars for finishing the so chic London 3 gigs i ussually do. I saw someone on fb saying the same but i lost that post and didnt read it complete. Again sorry if this is posted in the wrong place. 
    I’ve never done an offer so I wanted to check before I did it. Do I have to buy 60 and get the bag to get the stars or the min  20 dollar purchase to get the stars? 
    @sandraliis dw I reposted it but made it shorter just in case the longeness of the first one caused it’s deletion. 
    🏳️‍🌈daily IOS player🏳️‍🌈
    🌈discord/insta/forum🌈

• HaraKKHHaraKKH Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    sorry if I missed this (there were 400 new posts when I woke up), but does anyone know what the “free
    gift in our inbox is” yet? ☺️
    Yes I was wondering about that as well.. 
  • meritedkkhmeritedkkh Registered Users, Member 673 Posts
    @kjanne you can buy anything that’s 20$ minimum. as long as it’s at least 20 dollars at checkout, you’re good. 
  • lunaaalunaaa Registered Users, Member 175 Posts
    @lunaaa if you love it, get it! i bought it because i loveee hairs w hats and i don't have one w a beret yet :) i think it's super cute!
    Same! It looks super cute and I also don't have one with a beret. I wasn't sure because whenever I use a short hairstyle on SYS my votes go straight down. But you're right, I love it sooo I will get it! Thank you 💕💕
    Android player from Turkey

on strike until EVERYONE GETS 20 DAILY VIDEOS
    @kjanne you can buy anything that’s 20$ minimum. as long as it’s at least 20 dollars at checkout, you’re good. 
    Thanks!! 
  • JenniWoodyardJenniWoodyard Registered Users, Member 27 Posts
    Hey, dolls! Just wanted your advice before I make these major purchases!!
    I currently have 330 kstars, and I want to spend them wisely!

Picture 1 - My regular doll with KKW x Mario eyes
    Picture 2 - KKW x Mario eyes with kstar contour
    Picture 3 - KKW x Mario eyes with kstar highlight
    Picture 4 - KKW x Mario eyes, contour, and highlight

Which looks best?

Pic 1 - lol
    Pic 2 - Agree
    Pic 3 - like
    Pic 4 - Awesome

• thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    edited November 2020
    @brenhin thank you for such a detailed instruction, gonna try that later 🧡
  • henriettehenriette Registered Users, Member 118 Posts
    @brenhin i love your looks! What an amazing haul 🙈

Does anyone have these pants? I bought them but not sure what to pair with them. Could someone maybe help me?
    I have those pants and use them a lot!  They work nicely with the doc martens boots we got in the London SYS. 
    I feel like I’ve posted a lot today... especially to this thread 🗿✨

@thatgalbia ty for your compliment, ironically I own those cargo pants lmao- here’s how I styled them? I hardly wear them but hopefully this helps? 

@thesweetone and no problem, glad to always help.
    🏳️‍🌈daily IOS player🏳️‍🌈
    🌈discord/insta/forum🌈

• thatgalbiathatgalbia Registered Users, Member 456 Posts
    @henriette @brenhin ahh thankyou dolls 🥺 super helpful!
  • evilraccoonevilraccoon Registered Users, Member 327 Posts
    Tessakkh said:
    Could use your opinion again dolls. I gave my doll her first makeover! I’m really not sure if I want or need the highlighter, I spend already moren then 1000 stars and I own the golden blush thingy. First pic is with the golden blush and the second one without. Third pic is with the highlighter. 

Agree: ur good without the highlighter
    like: get the highlighter 

your doll is so pretty!! what eyes are those? 
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.