šŸŽ†šŸ¦ƒv11.5 Update - Thanksgiving & Black Friday Is Almost HerešŸ½ļøšŸ›ļø

Comments

• RedVelvetRedVelvet Registered Users, Member 276 Posts
    Iā€™m glad they added things that werenā€™t on sale last year, Iā€™ve already spent like 700 stars lol but Iā€™m mad at myself for buying the gold confetti aura with diamonds like 2 months ago tho

side note, did they fix the kstars video issue? Iā€™m getting them in like an hour and donā€™t want to waste themšŸ˜…
    āœØ ios player
    āœØ english isnā€™t my first language
  • haylee7haylee7 Registered Users, Member 483 Posts
    edited November 2020
    I'm so sorry lmfao but I cannot tell which items are already in the kloset / which ones are TB items!! I don't pay that close of attention on a daily basis. They should be in a separate section, labeled, anything. Not sure if anyone else has this problem! Lol, also can we get notified when stuff is available or added?!? I have no idea what to do hahahahah if I didn't have this forum I would be completely oblivious to all of this
  • Stefani_HStefani_H Registered Users, Member 871 Posts
    RedVelvet said:
    Iā€™m glad they added things that werenā€™t on sale last year, Iā€™ve already spent like 700 stars lol but Iā€™m mad at myself for buying the gold confetti aura with diamonds like 2 months ago tho

side note, did they fix the kstars video issue? Iā€™m getting them in like an hour and donā€™t want to waste themšŸ˜…
    RedVelvet said:

I personally received my k-stars right after watching them. I'm on Android so I don't know if it affects people on iOS only.Ā 
    šŸŒø iOS daily player since December 2018 | English isn't my first languageĀ šŸŒø

• jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    haylee7 said:
    I'm so sorry lmfao but I cannot tell which items are already in the kloset / which ones are TB items!! I don't pay that close of attention on a daily basis. They should be in a separate section, labeled, anything. Not sure if anyone else has this problem! Lol, also can we get notified when stuff is available or added?!? I have no idea what to do hahahahah if I didn't have this forum I would be completely oblivious to all of this
    They will tomorrowĀ 
  • RedVelvetRedVelvet Registered Users, Member 276 Posts
    Stefani_H said:
    I personally received my k-stars right after watching them. I'm on Android so I don't know if it affects people on iOS only.Ā 
    Yes, thankfully I just tried and it worked for me as well! Glad it wasnā€™t an all around issue.
    āœØ ios player
    āœØ english isnā€™t my first language
  • claudiakkhclaudiakkh Registered Users, Member 183 Posts
    I watched my kstar videos with no issues but just tried to watch an energy one and it said there were none available. Super weird coz I don't even remember the last time I watched a video for energy...
    android player from the land down underĀ 
    certified šŸ¤”
  • benavi12benavi12 Registered Users, Member 135 Posts
    edited November 2020
    Wrong thread.Ā 
  • DanizzleDanizzle Registered Users 753 Posts
    I know my comment is random but we are all complaining about the new system of SYS though we know GLU wonā€™t change it because they earn money from it. I was just thinking how fun the concept of WWIB was when I started playing KKH.
    What if for GLU created a system of SYS similar to the current SYS where us, dolls vote the looks but rather than having earnables and trendsetters, we have the normal earnables that correspond to the amount of free tickets we are given and there is no trendsetter but special items that we unlocked if we go beyond the limits of points allowed.
    For example 575 pointsĀ unlocks the last earnable
    615 points unlocks the first special item
    655 pointsĀ unlocks the second specisl item
    I know it looks messy but dolls that can afford to buy tickets wonā€™t mind buying one or two tickets to have the special items and dolls that score well could sometimes unlock special items. Also dolls who cannot afford buying tickets but still score well during SYS wonā€™t get frustrated because they canā€™t spend real money. GLU is happy, dolls are happy too... I know my post is long and may sounds weird and crazy but that was an opinion about improving a game I love and donā€™t want ruined because of money reasons. Thanks for reading, love you dolls. Let me know what you think about my idea and how it could be improved. XO
  • eligureligur Registered Users, Member 906 Posts
    Need advice should I buy these lips?
    Awesome = Yuppers
    Lol = Hah. No.
    they were the first thing i bought during kimiversary and did NOT regret them even a bit!! only thing i did regret not buying the other "little" lips everyone is wearing, but i wore glittery lips all the tiime because for me they are really beautiful :)
  • kkhsimonekkhsimone Registered Users, Member 386 Posts
    @KalindaKing When are we getting the newsletter?
    And do you have any idea yet when can we expect the new update?šŸ˜Š
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    edited November 2020
    I don't know if this is the right place to post this, but I'm getting a samsung tablet in the next month (because I asked for one). If I log into facebook after downloading this game to it, what are the chances it transfers my progress from my Samsung phone instead of the Amazon tablet? My progress from the last time I played on the phone was weeks and weeks ago so I don't want to lost my progress or the all of the stuff I bought this week and whatever else I'm going to buy.Ā 
    Platform: Android

• OhemilieOhemilie Registered Users 941 Posts
    Unless the gift is an email saying sorry for the hideous sys weā€™ve put you through, weā€™re getting rid of it and hereā€™s some free clothes and stars to say sorry, I donā€™t want it
    iOS playerĀ 
    level 69
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I'd be happy to get extra Kstars if that's the gift or part of it, but I'd hope it's more than just 3 Kstars.
    Platform: Android

• robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,746 Posts
    Happy belated birthday @eligur šŸŒøā˜ŗļø
    iOS playerĀ 
    Ā 
    @robertavyy thank you dear šŸ§”
  • ashleymeddsashleymedds Registered Users, Member 796 Posts
    I feel like weā€™ll get the gift tomorrow since tomorrow is actual black friday? idk though
    ios dollĀ since 2014, took a break & started again in October 2019 šŸ¤ šŸ’•
    āœØadd me on fb:Ā https://www.facebook.com/ashley.meddsĀ āœØ
    ā†ŖļøŽ send me a PM so I can add you back faster!
  • emmaissonemmaisson Registered Users, Member 834 Posts
    PixiDust said:
    @KalindaKing will we be getting the next newsletter soon ? it would be nice to know the upcoming sys themes while the sale is still on ā˜ŗļø
    @PixiDust and thatā€™s probably why we wonā€™t get it until Monday šŸ™„
    PixiDust said:
    @KalindaKing will we be getting the next newsletter soon ? it would be nice to know the upcoming sys themes while the sale is still on ā˜ŗļø
    literally exact thing happened during kimiversary, we got newsletter JUST RIGHT after the sale. so unless theyre being generous this week, maybe we will get it šŸ˜ƒ
  • Stefani_HStefani_H Registered Users, Member 871 Posts
    I feel like weā€™ll get the gift tomorrow since tomorrow is actual black friday? idk though
    At this point, I'm ready to read something like "Sorry, it was a mistake from our part, there is no gift"
    šŸŒø iOS daily player since December 2018 | English isn't my first languageĀ šŸŒø

• ashleymeddsashleymedds Registered Users, Member 796 Posts
    @emxkkh personally I LOVE the hair but didnt want to be left at 0 after kimiversary so I ended up not buying it then. I regretted it so much that it was the very first thing I bought during BF! depends on how much you like it! I love the finish of the hair it looks so silky and elegant. it also looks really good with all of the hair accessoriesĀ 
    ios dollĀ since 2014, took a break & started again in October 2019 šŸ¤ šŸ’•
    āœØadd me on fb:Ā https://www.facebook.com/ashley.meddsĀ āœØ
    ā†ŖļøŽ send me a PM so I can add you back faster!
  • thatgalbiathatgalbia Registered Users, Member 456 Posts
    Hey Maria, do you want to step outside with me for a minute? I just want to chat. Honest.

Donā€™t be shy invite her onto the yacht and push her off

• hotpotatohotpotato Registered Users, Member 134 Posts
    Ngl Maria... Iā€™m a little disappointed. Yesterday you offered me a korkov dress so I know you have it in you(ps not bashing on this hair for anyone who likes it, i just personally think it doesnā€™t fit my doll)
  • claudiakkhclaudiakkh Registered Users, Member 183 Posts
    Hey Maria, do you want to step outside with me for a minute? I just want to chat. Honest.

WTF MARIA.

angry mad classic soda crushing little rascals old movie crush can  Gif For Fun  Businesses in USA
    android player from the land down underĀ 
    certified šŸ¤”