šŸ›ļøšŸ¦ƒKK:H Weekend Event-11/26 Happy Thanksgiving and Black Friday VIP EventšŸ¦ƒ

Comments

• XabbeyXabbey Registered Users, Member 112 Posts
    Help!! I canā€™t decide which eyes are best to buy and also which lips. šŸ˜‡ any suggestions ?
  • violaviola Registered Users, Member 531 Posts
    @Xabbey in my opinion: (from the kloset right now)
    Eyes:
    and lips:

• CandycornCandycorn Registered Users 91 Posts
    I just bought the contour and would really appreciate some tips on how to make it look good! For some reason it looks quite strange to me, but maybe that's just because it's newĀ  :D

I'm TheaĀ on Android, add me on facebook!Ā 
  • NinishNinish Registered Users, Member 235 Posts
    So since we probably wonā€™t get the newsletter until the sales are over, what SYS themes do you guys think weā€™ll have next month?
    I have some extra kstars left and want to prepare! Iā€™m thinking (and hoping) weā€™ll get a sleepover one!šŸ’•
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    I do have a feeling we are gonna get a Sleepover/Slumber Party SYS eather this next update or on the January one!
    Also a Winter Vacation theme would be super cool (since we had Winter Wonderland and Ski Resort SYS's in the 2 previous years)
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • dahliababydahliababy Registered Users, Member 206 Posts
    Iā€™m expecting an era theme like 50s or 60s and a loungewear/sleepover or burlesque one for sure. Also some of the recent items could be interpreted as 00s I guess
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    So I ignored Maria's calls and at first everything was okay, but then she calls as usual and proceeds to tell me about the next gig?

Ugh I hate this šŸ˜­ I tried to complete gigs instead of quick and easy reality shows because I wanted Luxe Goals for BF. Missed out on some stars because 8 hour gigs take quite some time.Ā 

I just know that when I'll want a storyline, there will be none. Stupid and annoying šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

• pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts

I wonder if weā€™ll be getting this ā€œGiftā€ if we complete this??
  • IridescenceIridescence Registered Users, Member 296 Posts
    Aah I'm in love with the new eyes!
  • AguadeCocoAguadeCoco Registered Users, Member 962 Posts
    I got the hair with my free box and then open another one and got the top, it was my favorite item! Purchasing that box allowed me to complete the event, I spent a little bit over 500 kstars. Of course there are things I would like to buy but I don't think they're really worth it...

BTW, my doll feels very pretty with this beret!

Android player - AguadeCoco Kkh on Facebook
    šŸ‡«šŸ‡·Ā  French gal ā›µ Avid sailor šŸ± Cat owner šŸ£ Sushi lover šŸ›ļø Museum workerĀ 
  • brenhinbrenhin Registered Users, Member 429 Posts
    wow... thanks Maria šŸ—æ
    šŸ³ļøā€šŸŒˆdaily IOS playeršŸ³ļøā€šŸŒˆ
    šŸŒˆdiscord/insta/forumšŸŒˆ

• eastedeneasteden Registered Users, Member 26 Posts
    does anyone have recommendations for winter clothes to buy? all i got is the hair with the white fur hat. i looked through the kloset but still donā€™t really know whatā€™s good.Ā 
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    Good thing that I buy everything I wanted and didnā€™t wait for Maria call. Sheā€™s again calling me with houses stuff šŸ™„ i feel like this happens on purpose šŸ˜„

iOS playerĀ 
    Ā 
  • TessakkhTessakkh Registered Users, Member 244 Posts
    Tessakkh said:
    Could use your opinion again dolls. I gave my doll her first makeover! Iā€™m really not sure if I want or need the highlighter, I spend already moren then 1000 stars and I own the golden blush thingy. First pic is with the golden blush and the second one without. Third pic is with the highlighter.Ā 

Agree: ur good without the highlighter
    like: get the highlighterĀ 

your doll is so pretty!! what eyes are those?Ā 
    Thank you so much! Those eyes are from a FG with the purple raincoat dress. I did not want to buy them at first but could not resist them the second time they came around šŸ˜…
  • NicDollNicDoll Registered Users, Member 59 Posts
    viola said:
    @Xabbey in my opinion: (from the kloset right now)
    Eyes:
    and lips:

Erm... I don't see those sale prizes...Ā 
  • MiyuriMiyuri Registered Users, Member 287 Posts
    Wow, it took a while to catch up on everything, but now itā€™s my turn to ask for your opinion!
    This is what my doll currently looks like:

Iā€™m going to get her the peachy blush and nose highlight. I like her current basic nose but Iā€™m also probably going to get the "newish" one while itā€™s discounted.

Now, where my main dilemma lays is skin makeup. Unlike everyone else here it seems, I hate the contourā€¦ šŸ˜… It is way too harsh for me, has this kind of red-purplish tinge with my skin tone and I feel like my 3D head doesnā€™t belong on my 2D bodyā€¦ Iā€™m thinking about getting the highlight, though, but Iā€™m still quite unsure about it. I feel like, without the contour to blend with, it doesnā€™t fit right with the rest of the face: I just keep staring at these circles on my dollā€™s chin and foreheadā€¦ It also covers a big chunk of the blush. Like, is there really a point if half of my brand new blush is hidden away by the highlight? Iā€™m kind of hoping for a more subdued one to be released in the future in the Misc section, with a placement like the star glitter (not planning on buying this one but itā€™s just to illustrate how more of the blush is visible) or those smokey kollection eyes with just a touch of highlight under them.

What do you think? Should I get the highlight because itā€™s discounted now? Or should I keep my k-stars for Xmas boxes or for a more subtle highlight that may potentially be released? I know everyone loves the highlight but even with the discount, itā€™s still a lot of k-stars if I end up not using itā€¦
    Agree = New nose + highlight
    Like = New nose only
    Awesome = Highlight only
    LOL = Both the nose and the highlight are not that great on you, keep your k-stars for something else
    šŸ‡«šŸ‡· in šŸ‡°šŸ‡·
    Platform: iPadOS 17.2
    Current level: 93
  • garibelalagaribelala Registered Users, Member 218 Posts

Are any of these useful? Iā€™m debating if I should get one or two or save my kstars.
  • VictorianVictorian Registered Users, Member 1,110 Posts

I got plastic surgery done and got a new eyebrow color that matches my hair better. I will do a haul later but rn I need to grind kstars because I hit zero šŸ˜‚šŸ’•
    20 year old from Turkey & Android Player
    Striking untill they give everyone 20 videos a day
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    AmyMimi said:
    I need some advice šŸ˜Š Iā€™ve only opened three gb boxes and didnā€™t pick any of the items. I donā€™t know whether or not to try my luck again and open a few šŸ¤” I have 850 kstars at the moment
    Agree - open a few gb boxes
    Like - donā€™t, save kstars for ChristmasĀ 
    Maybe 1 box? Heh heh.Ā 
    Happy Day after Thanksgiving. Ā Did everyone have a nice time? Ā PuterHead did most of the cooking, heā€™s s an angel. ;)Ā 
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    šŸ¦‹Purple Headed ā™Š+ šŸ„„ Chick Playing iOS & Android šŸ¦‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    šŸŒŸIf you want my attention please send a dm
    šŸ’œVats
    šŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    Nat_kkh said:
    Dolls what hair I should buy? ThanksšŸ˜Š
    1- Awesome Ā 
    2- Agree
    3- LOL
    4- Agree

2 is quite versatile for SYSs. good for business ones and you can even use it for nicer events since you can put some of the accessories over it like the butterfly band and no one will notice.
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.