🗳️🍗SYS 11/26/20 - Happy Thanksgiving Let's All Get Thrifty Chic!🍗🦃

Comments

• KristaLenzKristaLenz Registered Users, Unconfirmed, Member 312 Posts
    edited November 2020
    Looks 3, 4 and 5. I forgot to put earrings on the 4th look 😂 I'm satisfied with these scores especially because I'm just trying to have fun with the theme and the items I purchased. ☺️

edit: wording

Android player. 👾
  • meritedkkhmeritedkkh Registered Users, Member 673 Posts
    ViennaKKH said:
    😊✨

Beautiful looks!🥰 Where is the second top from? 
  • Stefani_HStefani_H Registered Users, Member 871 Posts

Looks 3,4 and 5.
    I don't even know if this is on theme or not, I'm just submitting looks that I like and it seems to work. 
    🌸 iOS daily player since December 2018 | English isn't my first language 🌸

• grazigrazi Registered Users, Member 11 Posts
    Does anyone have any tips for me? I really don’t know what else to do, my averages were 50+ and I don’t know what’s going on anymore, plus the horrible new system makes me feel sad.
  • CassidyKKHCassidyKKH Registered Users, Member 122 Posts
    KaylaJ said:

Where is the denim jacket in your third look from? It's super cute!
  • haylee7haylee7 Registered Users, Member 483 Posts
    edited November 2020
    Scores on looks 1-4 and the look I just submitted! Not doing very well, but I’m loving putting together the outfits!! Not sure what to try next. 

Edit: look 5 got a 41

• LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    The voting booth on Facebook is full of soo cute Fall looks!!!
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts

Where is the denim jacket in your third look from? It's super cute!
    GB item in September. I had to have the hair and managed to snag it and the skirt

Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • babyface99babyface99 Registered Users, Member 255 Posts
    my looks so far 
  • evilhagevilhag Registered Users 923 Posts
    edited November 2020
    I have 6 for sure ticket buyers. Maybe Up to 9? Trying to give a couple the benefit of the doubt and say it’s possible they got mostly 60’s lol. I really dislike this new system. I’m going to try to level down hardcore and stay there. I don’t care about missing prizes, I’m missing them anyway. 
    Put a cap on Trendspenders! 
    Give 20 daily videos to paying players!
    Bonus star for parties!
  • brenhinbrenhin Registered Users, Member 429 Posts

just to tell everyone, the autumn leaves aura seem to help boost up votes- and thanks to my extra ticket look (which I regret because I could have saved it for a better sys) I was able to unlock the skirt. It’s actually really cute, can’t wait to get the shirt as well.

🏳️‍🌈daily IOS player🏳️‍🌈
    🌈discord/insta/forum🌈

• rellbellerellbelle Registered Users, Member 250 Posts
    Last SYS i was silver 2, but dropped down to silver 1 for this one. Since I’ve been in the silvers I’ve been getting awful scores, even though my looks are on theme. I’m starting to get really frustrated with SYS cause I’m not doing anything differently than i was before when i was scoring 50s. This theme I’m barely breaking 40s. Idk sorry y’all just needed to rant. 😔 I’m seeing a lot of great looks in this thread tho!! 
  • sariesarie Registered Users, Member 833 Posts
    I have too many looks in mind too little tickets...I love casual sys themes
    23yo🦙, 🇨🇿/🇬🇧, Android
  • lanareina23lanareina23 Registered Users, Member 51 Posts

Looks 3-4-5🤷🏼‍♀️
    I wont even get the last earnable.. I think I should stop submitting looks at some point. I'm currently 5th(unfortunately) but I wanna drop down to bronze 3, saving my extra ticket for a better SYS event 🤔
  • megandppmegandpp Registered Users, Member 148 Posts
    In silver two third place gets a bag and some shoes, someone tell me what the point is please? 

Over it!

sorry for the negativity but it’s been a year 🙄
  • Sophia_KKHSophia_KKH Registered Users, Member 179 Posts

Voters ain’t feeling my looks 🤪
  • ZverinaZverina Registered Users, Member 358 Posts

Hello everyone 🌸
    So this is my first post 🙆‍♀️ I've been reading your posts here since I started playing again a few months ago. I still enjoy this game although I don't really like those last changes regarding SYS. I managed to win TS a couple times before, but now I come in the top ten only if I'm lucky. I still hope they will make some changes but I fear they'll be for the worse 🙈

Anyway those are my first 4 looks, actually I'm enjoying this SYS because I don't really care, I don't like the prizes so I'll just collect diamonds and kstars and then hope to level down 😊
    Looks 3-5. Got the earnable skirt on my 5th look! 🥰
  • oliviaaaa128oliviaaaa128 Registered Users, Member 56 Posts
    I can't with the sys. I have only broken 30 once.  My votes are going down with each look I submit. I have never done amazing in casual events, but I don't think that my looks deserve these poor scores.  This game is supposed to be fun, but it is starting to stress me out.  I really considering quitting if it continues to go like this.  Maybe they are conspiring to lower vote count for those that still have free tickets.
  • kikikhaddskikikhadds Registered Users, Member 135 Posts

Started out late so I could miss a ticket since I didn’t really like the earnable top. My group has been pretty chill for Silver 2 and I’m currently 6th ...... but I’m definitely still not a fan of this sys system, seems like style isn’t even a factor anymore to place well and with back to back sys the quality hasn’t been the best  so I feel like I’m just playing for diamonds and dye. 
              ✨ iOS level 46 A+++✨
                           🇳🇬 🇹🇹 🇺🇸 

• sariesarie Registered Users, Member 833 Posts
    I can't with the sys. I have only broken 30 once.  My votes are going down with each look I submit. I have never done amazing in casual events, but I don't think that my looks deserve these poor scores.  This game is supposed to be fun, but it is starting to stress me out.  I really considering quitting if it continues to go like this.  Maybe they are conspiring to lower vote count for those that still have free tickets.
    Your looks are so cute 😔 I really don't understand this at all....
    23yo🦙, 🇨🇿/🇬🇧, Android
  • JadeLaMunecaJadeLaMuneca Registered Users, Member 730 Posts

My looks aren't scoring great but I'm enjoying putting them together and using new purchases. Casual themes are my favourite. 
  • oliviaaaa128oliviaaaa128 Registered Users, Member 56 Posts
    @sarie Thanks. I feel that they are doing something this has been happening since the new sys ranking system.  
  • PixieDustPixieDust Registered Users, Member 11 Posts
    benavi12 said:
    @BooskiBabii there’s a doll in my group who has the same name as you and looks similar but has different clothes & is a different place. Is this also you?

Hi! That’s my doll :-) We seem to have quite a chill group so far. Which is typical as I intend to drop down a level! Which is your doll? 

• MariaakkhMariaakkh Registered Users, Member 405 Posts
    @meritedkkh Omg your doll >>> 😍
    @Mariaakkh thank you! 🥰 your doll is gorgeous as well.