🛍️🦃KK:H Weekend Event-11/26 Happy Thanksgiving and Black Friday VIP Event🦃

Comments

• robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    @LovelyEmma is that first gig? Or next one after first? Because mine fist one looks different. 
    iOS player 

• sariesarie Registered Users, Member 833 Posts
    I remembered that I still didn’t bought these pop-up shop items. And I actually want that earning and jacket sometimes would be helpful in sys 🤔 also hair is cute. And it’s 3 items for same price as a hairstyle. I was saving kstars for this hairstyle but maybe I should pass it? Maybe I will get kstars for it too 🙈

Agree- buy hairstyle first
    like- buy pop-up shop items and then try save for hairstyle
    thanks 🌸
    Could someone tell me if its possible to get this in my game as well? or was it limited time only? i dont remember at all 🥺🥺
    23yo🦙, 🇨🇿/🇬🇧, Android
    @sarie I don’t remember in which update we got this pop up shop items. There was 3 options to buy. One with jumpsuit and other one with gold dress. I added pictures with them. Maybe you have it? I don’t remember if we had related story gig with it. It’s located in Santa Barbara. 

iOS player 

• oliviaaaa128oliviaaaa128 Registered Users, Member 56 Posts

does this dress score well in sys events?
  • anocadosanocados Registered Users, Member 67 Posts
    Do you guys think this red coat is worth buying for fall/winter-y themes? Does it score well? If anyone has any recommendations for other items that do well in SYS, please share :) 
    Agree - Yes, buy it!
    Like - Nah, save your stars for something better

edited November 2020
    @LovelyEmma I got the call like this now after gig. 🙈 I pressed I’m in! option and now I wait for second event

iOS player 

• anocadosanocados Registered Users, Member 67 Posts
    @LovelyEmma I chose I'm in and paid 10k and the guy said something like "great, glad to see you're serious about this" and now I have to complete a 6 hr event in Tokyo. I'm still curious to see what happens after that!
  • brenhinbrenhin Registered Users, Member 429 Posts
    does anyone know what the new weekend storyline was or if there was one? I feel like I’ve missed something 🗿
    🏳️‍🌈daily IOS player🏳️‍🌈
    🌈discord/insta/forum🌈

• dahliababydahliababy Registered Users, Member 206 Posts
    brenhin said:
    does anyone know what the new weekend storyline was or if there was one? I feel like I’ve missed something 🗿
    Its a 6 hour gig with a title that contains Mogul but I forgot the full name sorry
  • ShayShigilShayShigil Registered Users, Member 337 Posts
    Worked hard to go from 16 tasks to 9 (basically all 6 hour storylines that had multiple tasks) and Maria hasn’t called me once. 😩
    @LovelyEmma I paid but I’m waiting for the next gig to start in 6 hours
  • brenhinbrenhin Registered Users, Member 429 Posts
    edited November 2020
    @dahliababy ty, I wish glu would have somewhere on the storyline list that says “new weekend storyline” to make it more clear for people who missed the pop up.
    edit: I’m assuming it’s this one?

🏳️‍🌈daily IOS player🏳️‍🌈
    🌈discord/insta/forum🌈

• LolaLillyLolaLilly Registered Users, Member 15 Posts
    anocados said:
    @LovelyEmma I chose I'm in and paid 10k and the guy said something like "great, glad to see you're serious about this" and now I have to complete a 6 hr event in Tokyo. I'm still curious to see what happens after that!
    I finished the 2nd quest and it gave me 2kstars
  • KristaLenzKristaLenz Registered Users, Unconfirmed, Member 312 Posts
    Would it be possible to receive the gift through a phone call just like we did this week with the handheld? I mean, it's only Friday and there is enough time to receive it by Sunday. 
    Android player. 👾
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    Maria literally just called me for a Lux Goal for the 1st time this BF Event.... And its for an ugly choker... No thanks.. Try again later Maria hun <3
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
    @brenhin Yep thats the one. You are so right btw, I never pay attention when Simon or Maria calls for gigs then I dont know what is the weekend event. Same with the storylines with options, I always blank 🤦‍♀️
  • beba13beba13 Registered Users, Member 680 Posts
    Rikk said:
    Here is what I bought this weekend, plus two items from the voting booth! I think the white jeans and crazy fairy eye makeup are my fave items...and the chain earrings! I’m a sucker for jewelry in this game 

OMG the last one reminds me for some reason of Candice Swanepoel,just beautiful 😍😍😍
    🌻IOS player🌻
    Been on KKH since day one with brakes 🥰
    Always looking for new friends 
    https://www.facebook.com/Bebac ♥️
  • kardelenkardelen Registered Users, Member 70 Posts
    kardelen said:
    Hey guys I have a question, my doll was always blonde. I got the ginger hair color on black friday. But I think I got too used to blonde because it looks odd to me Idk : ( what do you guys think?

agree: keep the blonde
    like: change it to dark ginger
    awesome: change it to light ginger
    thank you for all your votes <3 I'm keeping the light ginger because most of you guys voted for the light ginger.
    And after a few hours with the light ginger hair color, I think I really love it  😍 
    Daily player since September 2019  💖
    | IOS | lvl 53 |  1+++ |✨
    26 years old from Turkey 💕

• woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    edited November 2020
    @KalindaKing can this glitch be fixed with the butterfly eyes and these eyebrows? It’s irks me
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.