šŸŽ†ā˜ƒļøv11.6 Update - Bringing Holiday Cheer & Fashion & Fun! ā„ļøā˜ƒļøšŸ‘—

Comments

• AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    Thanks @jhabs...maybe we will get it next update?
    iOS
  • anocadosanocados Registered Users, Member 67 Posts
    I really hope this update will be good, I'm pretty excited about it! Last years update sounds really amazing so I'm praying for some festive cheer and at least one free Christmas boxĀ šŸ™
  • johnn92johnn92 Registered Users, Member 83 Posts
    alixo said:
    Can we get compensated all of the SYS TS rewards for this month? It was impossible to even make it top 5 without having to buy an excessive amount of tickets. It was unfair for people who don't want to spend money or don't have the money to spend on a game. These past SYS have been a mess and the only people who benefited from this new SYS system were the ticket buyers.Ā 
    Just change to male avatar they give 80 k star and 25 energy for the final prize. When November started I had 80 k stars cause I spent it on box which was 1500 and when black Friday started I had 1790 only in a month
  • Stefani_HStefani_H Registered Users, Member 871 Posts
    beabeabea said:
    These 12 days of Christmas sounds like the best thing of the game, this will be my first Christmas as a player!! Hopefully Glu will do it this year too! Right Glu? RIGHT?!?!?! *insert image of the baby duck with the knife*Ā 
    Yeah I honestly don't expect anything from this game anymore, I'm ready to be disappointed once again tbh lol
    šŸŒø iOS daily player since December 2018 | English isn't my first languageĀ šŸŒø

• robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts

Also can we finally have this kollection like we keep asking?Ā 
    Ā  I actually think that would be nice to get free collections with timer in 2-3 months. Like other games do such things šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļøĀ 
    iOS playerĀ 
    Ā 
  • beabeabeabeabeabea Registered Users, Member 279 Posts
    Stefani_H said:
    beabeabea said:
    These 12 days of Christmas sounds like the best thing of the game, this will be my first Christmas as a player!! Hopefully Glu will do it this year too! Right Glu? RIGHT?!?!?! *insert image of the baby duck with the knife*Ā 
    Yeah I honestly don't expect anything from this game anymore, I'm ready to be disappointed once again tbh lol
    Honestly? Same lol, but considering how BAD last updates were I hope that Glu will try to make the game enjoyable again otherwise they will lose clients = money = their number 1 love
    iOS šŸ“±Player since July 2020
    English is not my first language šŸ‡®šŸ‡¹

#20VideosForAll #BringBackOldSYS #CapOnTBĀ 
  • holocenneholocenne Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
    It's getting hard to be excited for a new update, but lets see...
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    TotallyĀ  @Stefani_H we used to have updates full of designer fashion and I loved that!
    iOS
  • Stefani_HStefani_H Registered Users, Member 871 Posts
    AliBryant said:
    TotallyĀ  @Stefani_H we used to have updates full of designer fashion and I loved that!
    I sometimes post some inspiration from Fashion Runways on the thread but it never gets added lol I can't remember what was the last piece of a designer we had ?Ā 
    šŸŒø iOS daily player since December 2018 | English isn't my first languageĀ šŸŒø

• LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    Maybe they will use Christmas sugestions from last years Thread that didnt make last year into this year?
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    Also as someone and probably the only person on the forum who dosent like christmas (or celebrations in general), as long as i get cute clothes im ok :3
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • Kween_of_the_KastleKween_of_the_Kastle Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    edited November 2020
    Welp nevermindĀ Ā