🛍️🦃KK:H Weekend Event-11/26 Happy Thanksgiving and Black Friday VIP Event🦃

Comments

• BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    AmyMimi said:
    I need some advice 😊 I’ve only opened three gb boxes and didn’t pick any of the items. I don’t know whether or not to try my luck again and open a few 🤔 I have 850 kstars at the moment
    Agree - open a few gb boxes
    Like - don’t, save kstars for Christmas 
    Maybe 1 box? Heh heh. 
    Happy Day after Thanksgiving.  Did everyone have a nice time?  PuterHead did most of the cooking, he’s s an angel. ;) 
    He's too sweet. Mine did all of the cleaning since I won't let anyone in the kitchen while I'm cooking. Well, except my 11 yr old cause she loves to cook and bake as much as I do lol.
     So, I've came to a solution for holidays. We all get together, yours will cook and mine will clean. We won't have to do anything!🤷🏻‍♀️😂😂
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • Kween_of_the_KastleKween_of_the_Kastle Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    There was a glitch and we won't be able to send the email gift we planned. Sorry to disappoint you guys! 
    This whole game is turning into a glitch.

• BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    So I bought the blush, contour, and nose highlight for my doll yesterday to give her a little makeover. I have seen the contour on other dolls and it looks beautiful, but the more I look at my doll with it on, the more I don’t like it. I feel like something looks off. 

Does anyone have any suggestions or should I buy the highlight as well?

top picture is without highlight, bottom is with

Agree - no highlight
    Like - yes buy the highlight
    I think some look different because they don't use the round face and they use different lips. I used the pouty free lips until my makeover and new lips will change your doll a lot. Anyhow, I like the highlight on your doll.
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • kkhsimonekkhsimone Registered Users, Member 386 Posts
    @KalindaKing can this glitch be fixed with the butterfly eyes and these eyebrows? It’s irks me
    Honestly I don't think this is a glitch, it looks like a lazy design, just like the diamond Kollection scrunchie. They just didn't bother to adjust it.
    But I will be very happy if I am wrong and they fix it, i love the eyes and the eyebrows.
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    Lowkey want to decline this to have less gigs, but does anyone know what's bnext if I say I'm in?

• thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    LolaLilly said:
    anocados said:
    @LovelyEmma I chose I'm in and paid 10k and the guy said something like "great, glad to see you're serious about this" and now I have to complete a 6 hr event in Tokyo. I'm still curious to see what happens after that!
    I finished the 2nd quest and it gave me 2kstars

Was the 2nd quest the end of the storyline or did you receive a call for another gig? 
  • lolixololixo Registered Users, Member 56 Posts
    My photobooth isn't working this happened out of nowhere?? I'm an android player has this happened to anyone else?
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    beba13 said:
    Rikk said:
    Here is what I bought this weekend, plus two items from the voting booth! I think the white jeans and crazy fairy eye makeup are my fave items...and the chain earrings! I’m a sucker for jewelry in this game 

OMG the last one reminds me for some reason of Candice Swanepoel,just beautiful 😍😍😍
    Thank you @beba13! I’ve wanted this kind of fantasy makeup for a long time and I think it’s really beautiful! 💕
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,746 Posts
    edited November 2020
     Thank you dolls! 🥰  I bought the hair ☺️ Also I got nose earrning from closet and I think it’s suits me more 🥰 
    edit: spelling 

iOS player 

• LibbyLibby Registered Users, Member 412 Posts
    Some looks I made with things I bought. All the hair styles, cloths and handhelds are newly bought.

• brenhinbrenhin Registered Users, Member 430 Posts

thank you to everyone who voted, I bought the lips and I’m kinda obsessed with them now- so thank you for giving me the courage to get them, I find they are pretty unique since I’ve never seen another doll wear them.
    🏳️‍🌈daily IOS player🏳️‍🌈
    🌈discord/insta/forum🌈

• dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    @brenhin honestly I don't remember seeing another doll that looks as good as yours with those lips! 
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • brenhinbrenhin Registered Users, Member 430 Posts
    @dpeters ahhh ty- I was unsure about them at first but glad I got them, I really like them 🥺✨
    🏳️‍🌈daily IOS player🏳️‍🌈
    🌈discord/insta/forum🌈

• haylee7haylee7 Registered Users, Member 483 Posts
    @KalindaKing can this glitch be fixed with the butterfly eyes and these eyebrows? It’s irks me
    Where can I get the septum? 😍
  • Stefani_HStefani_H Registered Users, Member 871 Posts
    AliBryant said:

Hairstyle for 5 stars? Don’t mind if I do!
    I love this hairstyle, but what bothers me about it is the crown. It's beautiful, but I wish they could take it off like they did with the Pop Up Shop! Your doll looks gorgeous with it though :)<3
    🌸 iOS daily player since December 2018 | English isn't my first language 🌸

• a1335a1335 Registered Users, Member 53 Posts
    edited November 2020
    Victorian said:

I got plastic surgery done and got a new eyebrow color that matches my hair better. I will do a haul later but rn I need to grind kstars because I hit zero 😂💕
    @Victorian Where were you able to buy the ombré lips? I don’t see them in the store and it won’t let me buy them in the VB. Thanks ☺️☺️

Edit: I found the ones I was looking for, I think I was just being dumb and looking at the wrong lips lol
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    kkhsimone said:
    Honestly I don't think this is a glitch, it looks like a lazy design, just like the diamond Kollection scrunchie. They just didn't bother to adjust it.
    But I will be very happy if I am wrong and they fix it, i love the eyes and the eyebrows.
    Ugh no telling with Glu. 
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    edited November 2020
    @haylee7 you can get it from the pop up shop in Santa Monica. I think there was a specific storyline you had to complete to unlock the shop though
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • ashyyyboobooashyyybooboo Registered Users, Member 100 Posts
    Did I just do an Olay offer for something I probably won’t even use due to my sensitive skin just to get stars? Unfortunately, yes. 
  • lululalulula Registered Users, Member 808 Posts
    Did I just do an Olay offer for something I probably won’t even use due to my sensitive skin just to get stars? Unfortunately, yes. 
    I'm sooo jealous of this Olay offer! I feel like it's worth it even if you don't use the product!
    Platform: iOS
  • ashleymeddsashleymedds Registered Users, Member 796 Posts
    edited November 2020

are any of these three designer brand dresses worth the kstars? I rarely see anyone talk about or post any of these but they’re so unique I kind of love them😍

edit- can anyone who owns the red korkov dress in my picture share how it does in SYS?😊 the purple and black one too please
    ios doll since 2014, took a break & started again in October 2019 🤠💕
    ✨add me on fb: https://www.facebook.com/ashley.medds ✨
    ↪︎ send me a PM so I can add you back faster!
  • lululalulula Registered Users, Member 808 Posts
    @ashleymedds I just bought the red Korkov dress! I never see it used in SYS but I really love it regardless
    Platform: iOS
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.