🛍️🦃KK:H Weekend Event-11/26 Happy Thanksgiving and Black Friday VIP Event🦃

Comments

• ashleymeddsashleymedds Registered Users, Member 796 Posts
     @lulula @uglyjackie I agree I think the red korkov dress is stunning!!! seems to dye pretty good too. I really want to buy it, I think I will even if it scores bad because it’s so lovely😍
    ios doll since 2014, took a break & started again in October 2019 🤠💕
    ✨add me on fb: https://www.facebook.com/ashley.medds ✨
    ↪︎ send me a PM so I can add you back faster!
  • VictorianVictorian Registered Users, Member 1,110 Posts
    @a133 I got them from the voting booth with diamonds. 
    20 year old from Turkey & Android Player
    Striking untill they give everyone 20 videos a day
  • haylee7haylee7 Registered Users, Member 483 Posts
    Hey dolls! I got a call the other day from my manager at work that I was exposed to covid and can't go to work until 12/4. I really wanna switch my game to my ipad, but is it safe to do so right now and be confident everything from this weekend will transfer over?! I don't want to lose all my BF goodies I'm terrified but seriously SO over this tiny tiny little screen on my iphone, lol. Any advice welcome!!!
  • thatgalbiathatgalbia Registered Users, Member 456 Posts
    @haylee7 hey doll, not sure how to answer your question but i hope you are okay! 🥺 hopefully you don’t have covid.
    @haylee7 hey doll, not sure how to answer your question but i hope you are okay! 🥺 hopefully you don’t have covid.
    Thank you! I feel fine, hopefully it will just be a little vacation for me to exercise and play kim k haha! :) 
  • meritedkkhmeritedkkh Registered Users, Member 673 Posts
    edited November 2020
    @haylee7 I would wait a little bit so all of your data saves into facebook or game center. 
    Edit: I’ve switched from ipad to phone (I forgot my phone password so I had to be on my ipad for a couple days). I waited a day and everything that I did on my ipad transferred to my phone. 🥰 Also, I hope you don’t have covid. Stay safe!! 
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,872 Posts
    So I wasted 235 kstars on these dresses and I’m sad cuz I have only 112 kstars and I had 1,300 yesterday before the sale lmaooo but it’ll be less for me to get next time 
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • meritedkkhmeritedkkh Registered Users, Member 673 Posts
    @KkhAngelica The first dress scored me a 52 during the current SYS with the little chipmunk! I also saw someone score well on the current SYS with the last dress. I’ve also heard the middle gown scores well too. Your doll looks sooo gorgeous in them, so I don’t think it’s a waste. 🥰 

@haylee7 I would wait a little bit so all of your data saves into facebook or game center. 
    Edit: I’ve switched from ipad to phone (I forgot my phone password so I had to be on my ipad for a couple days). I waited a day and everything that I did on my ipad transferred to my phone. 🥰 Also, I hope you don’t have covid. Stay safe!! 
    Thank you very much!! :)
  • ashleyl23ashleyl23 Registered Users, Member 759 Posts
    I’m so happy I came on here and saw that olay offer. I’ve seen it before but was thrown off by that $60 so I never did it but after realizing you only have to spend $20 I did it and the kstars came immediately. Now I can buy even more stuff I wanted😩😩😩😩🙌🏾🙌🏾🙌🏾
    What did you buy for it ? May do that lol
    Daily player ☀️ IOS 
    Add me on facebook! 💓
    https://m.facebook.com/ashley.kkh.33 
  • kiraraquelkiraraquel Registered Users, Member 230 Posts
    @ashleyl23 I bought the collagen peptide 24 face moisturizer. I actually do have a really dry face so after reading the reviews I went with that one. It came out to $31 after taxes so not bad for over 2,000 kstars. 
  • hayitsnatashahayitsnatasha Registered Users, Member 308 Posts

Finally got her a contour :) and then I bought a couple new hairs and handhelds! 
  • ShayShigilShayShigil Registered Users, Member 337 Posts
    @kiraraquel damn (thank) you for posting that 😭 couldn’t resist such a good deal even after doing offers yesterday. Cheers 
  • kkh_jjkkh_jj Registered Users, Member 131 Posts
    Hey, guys! I’m wondering how often does Maria call with luxe goals? I have seven pending tasks which should let me receive her calls but so far I’ve gotten one call per day? Is that the usual? 🤔
    🌸✨🌼
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    Did I just do an Olay offer for something I probably won’t even use due to my sensitive skin just to get stars? Unfortunately, yes. 
    That product is really great. I've used it before,  but not through the offer, unfortunately. 
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    This scared tf out of me🤣
    🙈 Why is her head so huge?! 🤣🤣
    That's scary af, just like that mouth that smiles from a FG last month.  
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • lolixololixo Registered Users, Member 56 Posts
    Did anyone's photobooth stop working out of no where ?? I'm Android btw. Yes my permissions are all on
  • SamanaKKHSamanaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,133 Posts
    here are all the tb items i bought so far, i still have around 200 kstars left so i’m planning on getting more stuff 😊 i bought a bunch of items from the kloset, most of them were winter based clothes bc i’m pretty sure we might have a winter sys coming up. i’m so glad the confetti aura was available for kstars because i was going to originally buy it for diamonds 
    1st look - gold confetti aura, dress and teacup 
    2nd look - bun hair, jacket and pink clutch 
    3rd look - adorable little monkey 🥺
    4th look - earrings and dress 
    5th look - hair and coat 
    6th look - dress 
    7th look - hair 
    8th look - hair and bag 

✧ iOS user ✧
    Add me on Facebook here

• kiraraquelkiraraquel Registered Users, Member 230 Posts
    @kiraraquel damn (thank) you for posting that 😭 couldn’t resist such a good deal even after doing offers yesterday. Cheers 
    😂😂no problem!
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.