🗳️🍗SYS 11/26/20 - Happy Thanksgiving Let's All Get Thrifty Chic!🍗🦃

Comments

• AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    I’m still confused about this theme so I’m not really thinking too much about my looks 🤷‍♀️ Just whacking whatever I feel like putting on

Also I just looked at my ts group for the first time (lol yes I avoid looking at it now because it just makes me sad) and I’m with the lovely @Zarah 😊💕

iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • thetwentyeighththetwentyeighth Registered Users, Member 184 Posts

Looks 3-6 🙂 I don’t do very well on casual themes, but it’s more fun putting outfits together for them
  • benavi12benavi12 Registered Users, Member 135 Posts
    @PixieDust Yeah, I’ve never had these many forum dolls in my group. Hopefully it stays chill the whole weekend. I’m just submitting whatever I like and trying to have fun with it. I like the prizes but I’ve gotten use to not getting them since the update 😅 
  • iamkokoiamkoko Registered Users, Member 349 Posts
    Rikk said:
    @iamkoko welcome! I really love the badass looks you posted! She looks like a boss 😊
    Awww thank you! I’m trying to style her like I usually dress, but I don’t think I’m gonna break 50 😭
    Compliments are just as rewarding though 💕
  • vnvvnv Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    Long time lurker here. I saved about 1200 kstars for black Friday and gave my doll a makeover but still only get low scores in sys. I bought the contour, highlight, auras and handhelds. 

• ZarahZarah Registered Users, Member 498 Posts
    @AmyMimi I was just going to comment on us being in the same group! I absolutely adore your last submission. You definitely deserved more than 49 votes. These are my looks 3-5 and I just posted six:

I haven’t really cared for SYS and I’m just posting whatever because I know that with this new format, I won’t win TS prizes without purchasing tickets. But I wish you good luck! Hopefully, our TS members will stop buying tickets. 
                                   🦋iOS Player🦋
    *in Olaf’s voice* let’s be friends! Pm me and we can take it from there.
  • haylee7haylee7 Registered Users, Member 483 Posts
    New skirt is pretty darn cute! Got it with my 6th look this time. 

• StevieCurryStevieCurry Registered Users, Member 759 Posts
    doing well this sys 😊 *guilty of posting fall-ish looks*

look 3 is my favorite and i’m glad it did well 🥰

used the petals aura for all my looks to get all my kstars’ worth 🤭
    ios • free player since november 2019 ❀
    ♡˚✧˳⁺⁎ ⁎₊✧༚♡
  • ShayShigilShayShigil Registered Users, Member 337 Posts

This is not my SYS, I haven’t even reached the skirt yet and probably won’t get the top. Yikes 
  • vnvvnv Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    Thank you so much for your feedback. I just dont have many clothes and it's hard to get a foothold in this game. I am not against spending real money but the prices are astronomical and if I do buy anything I will drop to 10 kstar videos a day instead of 20. But without a good wardrobe it's so hard to win or earn any good clothes. I have never reached the last earnable in any sys. I was hoping the makeup, handhelds and auras would help me get there but no. 
  • sariesarie Registered Users, Member 833 Posts
    doing well this sys 😊 *guilty of posting fall-ish looks*

look 3 is my favorite and i’m glad it did well 🥰

used the petals aura for all my looks to get all my kstars’ worth 🤭
    I love all your looks! Especially the pie one...it reminded me so much of Blair Woldorf cause of the hair and her love for her dad's thanksgiving pie if you know 😂 I love the blush only look and also these eyes are seriously one of the most beautiful imo 💖now i think i need to buy the headband hair when it's still on sale ahhh 
    23yo🦙, 🇨🇿/🇬🇧, Android
  • ashleymeddsashleymedds Registered Users, Member 796 Posts
    @vnv I completely understand! it was really hard for me in the beginning and now after over a year of daily playing I ~finally~ feel decently comfortable with my closet. the game is so expensive it was especially hard to build my closet when I was a free player. the makeup, handhelds and auras are DEFINITELY essential to a good kloset and better SYS scores so don’t feel like they’re a waste💖
    ios doll since 2014, took a break & started again in October 2019 🤠💕
    ✨add me on fb: https://www.facebook.com/ashley.medds ✨
    ↪︎ send me a PM so I can add you back faster!
  • hiralhiral Registered Users, Member 66 Posts
    vnv said:
    Thank you so much for your feedback. I just dont have many clothes and it's hard to get a foothold in this game. I am not against spending real money but the prices are astronomical and if I do buy anything I will drop to 10 kstar videos a day instead of 20. But without a good wardrobe it's so hard to win or earn any good clothes. I have never reached the last earnable in any sys. I was hoping the makeup, handhelds and auras would help me get there but no.
    Do you have any good offers right now? It’s double star weekend so may be worth it to do an offer that can be completed before Sunday and then you can pick out some good items from the half price kloset/throwback selection 😇
    @vnv to get some more kstars when its double weekend i download a few of the game offers and do those I saved up around 1700 kstars in a few weeks for bf (granted i have way more free time rn but i did 4 games at once) look out for if they want you to finish in 7, 14, 30 days etc. and if they're not asking for an in-game purchase (but that sometimes can be done only by using like those one time offer for 1 dollar or something..). And the best investment in my opinion is gowns since there is a lot of sys themes with them if you get one or two popular ones that dye well - granted you wont get to be very experimental but it cant help with getting some more exclusive items for the future. I think wayy to much about this game lol hope this helped a lil (i hope offers dont intervene with 20 videos) OH! also those surveyes right at the top are pretty good when its double weekend watch a movie and mindlessly fill out surveys! even if youre not suitable it usually gives you like 1,2 stars as compensation for filling even the basic info
    oof sorry for the long comment
    23yo🦙, 🇨🇿/🇬🇧, Android
  • JASMINEEKKHJASMINEEKKH Registered Users, Member 11 Posts
    edited November 2020
    Does anyone know if this dress score high in SYS
    EDIT: Eww the quality 🤮 

• meritedkkhmeritedkkh Registered Users, Member 673 Posts
    @JASMINEEKKH For the quality I would use
    remini > more > retro
    And that dress usually scores well for me! 
  • MariaakkhMariaakkh Registered Users, Member 405 Posts
    edited November 2020
    @meritedkkh Thank you 💙 even tho I find my doll ugly 🤣
  • MariaakkhMariaakkh Registered Users, Member 405 Posts
    @JASMINEEKKH Yes it usually score 50+ votes 
  • JASMINEEKKHJASMINEEKKH Registered Users, Member 11 Posts
    @meritedkkh @Mariaakkh thanks guys I’ll be buying it 😊. 
  • meritedkkhmeritedkkh Registered Users, Member 673 Posts
    @Mariaakkh ugly?! ✋🏽😭 Your doll is so gorgeous chile 
  • StevieCurryStevieCurry Registered Users, Member 759 Posts
    @sarie aww thank you so much ❤️ i really love a more natural makeup look (also i can't afford the highlight hahah) and yess, it is a very signature Blair style 🙈

also the hair is very cute, get ittt! 😈
    hehe kidding, get it only if you really like it 🤭
    ios • free player since november 2019 ❀
    ♡˚✧˳⁺⁎ ⁎₊✧༚♡
  • JK97JK97 Registered Users, Member 42 Posts
    What should I change? 😞

@uglyjackie if youre talking about the hair its from this 5 star weekend a little before halloween 
    23yo🦙, 🇨🇿/🇬🇧, Android